[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to restaurant >order a stake >receive pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Well_65ae00_5573667.jpg (43KB, 599x485px) Image search: [Google]
Well_65ae00_5573667.jpg
43KB, 599x485px
>go to restaurant
>order a stake
>receive pic related

what do /ck/?
>>
>>8175701
Hammer a steak into your heart, retard.
>>
>>8175701
>stake
>I wondered why it had the flavor and >texture of wood.
>>
Damn vampires.
>>
>>8175701
Maybe try ordering a steak next time instead of wood.
>>
well obviously I would complain. A beautiful well done steak like that without ketchup is a disgrace.
>>
>>8175701
Reveal my supreme level of autism to everybody at the restaurant by pulling out my phone, taking a picture of burnt steak, then feverishly type away on my phone while posting a fucking piece of shit thread on /ck/ instead sending it back
>>
>>8175701
ask if I have a fucking stutter
>>
my dog would love that
>>
>>8176070
Sure, dogs love to chew stuff that is inedible.
>>
>>8175701
Flag down waitstaff, politely inform them that I ordered my Steak Medium-Rare.
They apologize, return it to the kitchen and I wait a couple of minutes for my properly cooked Steak.
If they fuck it up twice then you just have to flag down the manager and explain why this is not okay.
>>
Eat it anyways due to my crippling anxiety and general cowardice disallowing me from speaking out to any of the staff about it.
>>
Do a 540 and moonwalk away.
>>
If I asked for medium rare which is what I usually order and this is what came out I would just stand up and leave.
>>
>>8175701
Eat it, looks perfect.
>>
>>8176316
Same. I think I have aspergers but I don't know.
>>
>>8176344
lmfao you're a loser
>>
>>8176316
I think this answers for more of us than we would care to admit.
>>
>>8176344

>stares at waitress' hoping one will come by
>after 10 minutes waitress comes by and asks how food is
>"Umm well the steak... its umm.. i ordered medium rare"
>"Sorry I can't hear you can you say that again?"
>"Nevermind..."
>waits until waitress leaves before leaving money and running out
>forgets jacket
>never goes back again
>>
all the places Ive got a steak from recently ask you to cut into it while they're at the table and make sure its ok before they leave. One time the waiter even said "that's not medium rare" and took it back without me saying anything even though I was totally ok with eating it, it was just slightly more rare than medium rare
>>
>>8176316
I feel this, moreso as a rationalization of "should I make a scene/invest energy to right this or is my night not going to change either way"
If I doled out the cash and ordered expecting a great steak to tip off a great day, then you best bet I'd do something about it
but if I'm feeling anything remotely lukewarm and it was from an average joe joint, fuck it. Not worth the effort.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.