[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mashed potatoes and milkshakes again Anons without wisdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2763.png (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.png
5KB, 284x177px
>mashed potatoes and milkshakes again

Anons without wisdom teeth you are so lucky!
>>
Just have them removed
>>
>>8175483
He did you dip. That's the food you eat after the procedure.
>>
>>8175475
My dentist said that I have to get my wisdom teeth removed but there is no pain or discomfort should I do it? It's going to cost me $300 per tooth he told me later on in life it will mess with my teeth. The problem is no one in my family has a problem (thank god for Asian genes) and I think it's the dentist trying to make money off of me
>>
>>8175493
Get a second opinion
>>
>>8175493
If they're impacted it's a problem, otherwise it's just to keep your teeth straight.
>>
>>8175486
But that would mean that he also has no wisdom teeth
>>
>>8175493
The removal is painless, but many people say the recovery period is extremely painful. I had all four of mine taken out at once, and never felt any pain. A freind had her's taken out one side at a time, and was in significant pain.

You really only need them out if they are impacted, though. Dentists will probably tell you they could become impacted later in life, but I'd be warry of such claims as possible scare-tactics. If you can afford it/if insurance will allow it (depending on where you live), try and get a second opinion, and be sure to ask if they are impacted, or are at high risk of becoming impacted.
>>
As a child I got a fuckload of molars removed when I got braces, so I had a lot of room back there. Now as an adult I have all four wisdom teeth, perfectly healthy.
>>
>>8175521
The drug they put you on is worth the visit itself. Once you wake up you have this drunk/psychedelic feeling. The Jew surgeon was saying I was going to be saying wacky shit and dancing and what not, but as soon as I opened my eyes I was having a fantastic time, biggest impact were my motor skills. Seems like a disassociative more than a psychedelic now that I think about it. Didn't hurt too bad, felt numb for a couple days and was really angry after the drug wore off because all I could eat was ice cream.

I fucking hate ice cream. Did give me an excuse to blend up some thc brownies and get stoney bologna for a few days while missing out on work.
>>
>>8175521
I took out three at once and they were pretty fucked up and my mouth is small so my face nearly doubled in size three days in. Sucked.

>>8175558
I didn't go under 'cuz I wanted to be hardcore. The wee nurse felt terrible for me as I watched them wrench that shit out.
>>
>>8175523
Same here I had an "enthusiastic" dentist and had 6 teeth pulled out. It hurt like fucking hell back then but I 'm cool about it now
>>
>>8175475
>Anons without wisdom teeth you are so lucky
I have had all my wisdom teeth without issue for over a decade.
>>
Had a 24-year-old patient recently who was inches from death from sepsis following the removal of one of those.
Seriously, fuck wisdom teeth. Goddamn.

(she's fine now)
>>
>>8175521
Seems like they pretty much tell everybody this shit now, even when there is no medical or cosmetic need. I think it's viewed as a preventive surgery or something. As a teenager, I was gravely warned by dentists that I needed my wisdom teeth pulled before it was too late. Since I never experienced any more than the discomfort of them breaking through the gum line, I didn't believe them. They all came in perfectly straight, and all of the rest of my teeth were perfectly straight. In my early 20's my dentist called everybody in the practice into the room to look at a complete set of teeth. It was as though half of them had only seen it in photos.
>>
>>8175493
Always get a second opinion for dental work.

Some parents had their children abused by their dentists for unnecessary, pretty much illegal dental work.
>>
>>8175521
Full anesthesia was too expensive for me so I did local anesthesia when I had my wisdom teeth removed.

Have to say, I was a nervous wreck and my knees and legs wouldn't stop shaking as my wisdom teeth got removed.

I felt like super shit for like 2 weeks.

Felt like I had a fever when I didn't.

Didn't sleep good for the first three or 4 days.

I had 4 wisdom teeth removed by the way, not just 1.

Fuck
>>
>>8175558
I tried baby food while recovering and what the fuck, baby food tastes like fucking shit.

Ended up eating apple sauce and sucking soup through a straw.
>>
File: IMG_2764.jpg (23KB, 688x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2764.jpg
23KB, 688x186px
They removed it finally. Now I have chimpunk cheeks. How long?
>>
>>8177149
Depends on your immune system after all since your body is currently reacting to inflammation caused by removal of wisdom teeth.

Just follow your dentist's instructions and gargle and rinse with saltwater.
>>
>>8175558
>The drug they put you on is worth the visit itself. Once you wake up you have this drunk/psychedelic feeling.
This is true. I was like 14 when I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed and went with local anesthesia and sedation.
I remember the doctor explaining to me that I really needed to stop shivering so much during the operation, but I felt like I had to even though I wasn't cold or anything.
My dad was there with me and waited for me to wake up afterwards when the following happened.
>really need to take a piss
>still very light-headed and numb
>get up anyway
>someone leads me to the bathroom
>go in (alone)
>piss
>want to wash my hands
They had sedated me with a plastic tube that still stuck in my arm.
>pull back my sweater's arms
>yank out the plastic tube by four inches or so
>start bleeding like a motherfucker
>groggy brain realizes, "uh, this is bad"
>blood splatters everywhere
>get out of bathroom
>"uh, I need help with this"
I dunno what happened after that, but I guess it worked out fine.
>>
>>8175582
So you're 10 years old?
>>
>>8177149

around 3 days by my experience.

Follow your dentists instructions in dieting and hygiene.
>>
File: 1436556377276.jpg (8KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1436556377276.jpg
8KB, 250x234px
>mfw even the greedy jew doctor said that these wisdom teeth are so fine that we should just let them be
>>
>>8177438

My dentist was all like you need these teeth out immediately, these three need to be pulled and you have to schedule a surgery to get this one out

That was probably a decade or more ago and I'm still waiting for something to happen. I'm pretty sure I've heard that the complication rate for prophylactic wisdom tooth removal is the same as benign impacted wisdom teeth causing problems in the future and it's just a racket for doctors to make paying work
>>
>>8175475
i just got my two uppers taken out (one was causing me a shitload of pain). no lower ones because they didnt develope.thank fuck
vicodin helped a shit ton
drunk as fuck off of popov vodka(5 days later)
all I am eating is ramen and scrambled eggs atm with some milk.
i am on mass health because I am a poorfag, so I didnt have to pay anything.
>>
>>8177274
most people don't get their wisdom teeth until they're in their 20's.
>>
File: toothdecay.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
toothdecay.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
when one of mine hurts, I just brush it real good and it stops. I think I have the tooth decay.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.