[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most desperate thing you've done for food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 21

File: 4chan.png (306KB, 887x800px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
306KB, 887x800px
What's the most desperate thing you've done for food? I'm talking eating dirt or dumpster diving type stuff.
>>
>>8173300
I went to McDonalds once
>>
>>8173313
What's wrong with that? They have good food
>>
>>8173319
"Food"
>>
one time I ate packaged salad croutons in ranch dressing like a cereal
>>
>>8173330
what the fuck
>>
there was a time when I would put ketchup and mustard from packets onto a few saltines as a meal.
>>
eating the food provided at a white middle or lower class american's house
>>
>>8173342
Shouldn't you be raiding Florida, Tyrone?
>>
I was at universal Orlando yesterday and in an attempt to not get jewed by absurd hamburger prices I went through their trash. I found nothing
>>
>>8173350
Welcome to amerilard land, where people will eat all their dogshit if they already paid for it.
>>
>>8173300
I once mede myself some beans with a shit-ton of mustard, shit was actually good
once made rice with canned tuna, shit was also pretty good
>>
>>8173330
Funniest thing I've seen today thanks
>>
Sometimes I'll eat oatmeal straight out of the bag. Tastes bland but I guess it's not that bad.
>>
>>8173330
Been there, but didn't have ranch or solid croutons
>18
>recovering drug addict living at Boulder Manor in Las Vegas with (later to find out still druggie) gf
>cylinder of bread crumbs you buy for breading chicken
>margarine because too poor for actual butter
>microwave breadcrumbs with margarine until hot sludge
>wala

The fucking headache I got afterwords was indescribable pain
>>
Went out on the street at night looking for discarded takeaway leftovers. I called it Fast Food Safari. Found a whole portion of fried chicken and chips at a bus stop once.
>>
Was out one night with a friend and we with nowhere to sleep or go and no cash, so we looked through a Five Guys dumpster. I ate some fries and half a burger I found in a bag.
>>
>>8173502
*was
>>
at work, i walked around the lobby looking for dropped dimes and nickels so i could buy some vending machine doritos.
>>
>>8173300

When my boyfriend away I cheated on him with his brother (he bought me dinner and I sucked his cock afterwards).
>>
>>8173521
Do you have the recipe for that dessert?
>>
>>8173526

It was more like a second appetizer.
>>
>>8173300
I used to eat mustard sandwiches (mustard on a slice of bread folded on itself) cause I was broke and there was no other foods in the fridge
>>
>>8173300
Before I started hunting, fishing, and gardening I used to eat rice in water with pickled peppers.
Now I just dip cucumbers in a salt/ground red pepper mix.
>>
>>8173605
Fuck off with your Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous bottom tier meals
>>
>>8173330
my friend and i used to do that when i went to his house, but with western dressing and chunks of cheese too
>>
sucked dick for a hot dog
>>
i used to go to trucker rest stops and let them fuck me in the bathroom for money.
>>
>>8173632
>>8173642
alright thread can end now
>>
File: 1475530350376.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1475530350376.gif
842KB, 350x260px
I downloaded the McDonald's app for a free menu sandwich multiple times with different emails
>>
yea once when i was really really thirsty for a drink
nothing around the house but i found some jelly and decided to just mix that and drink it staight up
>>
One time when I was wasted I woke up dehydrated in the middle of the night and drank half a jar of pickle juice, didn't even know I'd done it until my roommate showed me the next morning, but the taste in my mouth confirmed it.
>>
>>8173730

i feel like that would just make you thirstier
>>
File: 1460314970156.png (317KB, 722x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460314970156.png
317KB, 722x800px
>>8173419
>>
>>8173738
Depending on brininess, that's actually a very good drink for dehydration, like preserved gatorade.
>>
>>8173664
That's not that weird. I did similar with e-mail newsletter to Penn Station for stuff like a free 6" sub or a buy-one-get-free fries and a drink.

Mine would probably be something ate in college. Like having at least two meals a day, multiple days a week consist of spaghetti noodle, margarine, and pepper. Snacks are just a half-sleeve of Kroger saltines with generic hot sauce. A big weekend breakfast is 4 slices of toast with margarine and cinnamon.
>>
>>8173330
That sounds repulsive.
>>
>>8173340
Why ruin it with mustard?
>>
eating plain white rice for 8 months
>>
stale bread with barbeque sauce on it
>>
>>8173300
Spent a whole winter garbage raiding because I was a student, desu it was the most expansive I ever ate.
>>
I was sorta homeless/sorta couch surfing for a bit trying to keep near my job and any food had to fit in my bag and require no cooking or refrigeration. Once night I ran out so I ate two paper bags. It was... ok.
>>
>be me
>homeless
>church I go to most saturdays had a fire, closed for repair
>was depending on that shitty pasta, haven't eaten for a day or two
>time to get desperate
>restaurant dumpster has no food, but I get an idea
>go into parking lot with rocks, set off a car alarm or five
>run inside restaurant, shout that somebody broke into cars outside, slashed tires, etc.
>almost everyone (and lots of staff) runs out to check their cars and see what was taken
>I quickly walk between tables, shoving as much food as I can into my bags before anyone notices, then running out
Only works once, but damn if I didn't eat good that day. It was a pretty nice restaurant too.
>>
>>8174030
Jesus
>>
>>8174030
kek, thats like something out of a comedy
good work
>>
Once I ate a pizza but I was still hungry so I ate the crusts that I left behind. They were still warm so it's ok.
>>
>>8173865
How the fuck didn't you die?
>>
>during conscription
>no food for about two days
>found a crabapple tree
>apples were very, very sour
>tried to boil them, hoping that would somehow make them less sour
>it didn't make much difference, but I still ate some
>didn't take long until it was clear that it didn't sit too well with my empty stomach
>most of it escaped the same way it went in
>>
>>8174030
That's pretty cool, hope you're doing better.
>>
>>8174388
>Once I ate a pizza but I was still hungry so I ate the crusts that I left behind. They were still warm so it's ok.

How the fuck didn't you die?
>>
>>8173300
Not quite food but two days ago I begged a few random people at a bus stop for petty cash to buy something to drink from McDonalds.

I do have money but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
>>
File: no more banter.jpg (94KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
no more banter.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>8173300
I dumpster dived in one evening
>2 dunkin donuts (got a shit ton of "old donuts" separately bagged and untouched)
> a little caesar's (same thing but pizza instead of donuts in clear trash bags)
> and then pick pocketed a mother fucker and bought some real food
>>
>>8174459
I picked off the pineapple pieces.
>>
>>8173300
My mom went away for the weekend and my dad was watching my brother and I, and all we had was bread, Fritos, and ketchup and mustard and my dad was too lazy to go to the store. So I made a sandwich with them.
>>
>>8173300
i charged food to a credit card because i didn't have any real money left that month
>>
>>8174030
I love you
>>
>>8173822
Yeah but it was pretty desperate since I was broke. It was all I ate for about 3 months
>>
Someone had dropped a mealbox in the middle of the street. It had busted open so there was pasta marinara pouring out into the road. Once I got close a fat rat made a dash away from in, and I saw my chance. First I made sure no one was watching me, and then I took a fistful of pasta and shoved it into my mouth.

I'm glad I didn't die. All in all I was disappointed. They forgot the basil and had way too little black pepper.
>>
i had to live off nothing but baked beans and a tin of spam for about three months because i had to save every single penny for rent.
it wasnt that bad except i had no way to refrigerate the beans so once it was open i had to eat the whole can then and there.
the smells were unholy
>>
I stole food from a wedding rehearsal at the church down the road from me
>>
I ate the lettuce from someone's Subway wrapper in the classroom of my community college.
>>
File: camp.jpg (660KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
camp.jpg
660KB, 1600x1200px
I stole food from ice chests at a campground in the middle of the night.

I made out like a bandit.

>Beer
>Sandwiches
>Steaks
>Chicken
>Hot dogs
>Condiments
>Buns
>Premade meals like lunchables
>>
i am extremely thankful that i do not have a story of my own but my father has a decent one:

>goes on a fishing trip
>floats all day down river into the middle of nowhere in a rowboat
>flips the boat as soon as he gets to the destination
>most of the fishing gear floats down river
>manages to only save a pack of frozen bait
>long walk back to civilization
>in the interim has no choice but to eat frozen bait
>>
File: packshot-tablet.en.png (86KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
packshot-tablet.en.png
86KB, 280x200px
I ate 48 Toffifee once because there was literally nothing in my trailer to eat and I came home in the middle of the night. I puked my guts out a couple of hours later.
>>
>>8173300
I've eaten pasta dipped in soy+water+sugar
>>
File: Maggiwürze-neu.jpg (507KB, 1148x2236px) Image search: [Google]
Maggiwürze-neu.jpg
507KB, 1148x2236px
>>8175321
ive eaten pasta with maggi. Only maggi. 500g of Pasta and maggi.
>>
File: received_1602846083351582.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_1602846083351582.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>8173319
>good food
Kek
>>
>>8175354
Together with melted cheese it is godlike.

As a kid I imagined Id open a Maggi restaurant.Youd get Maggi Noodles and Knekkebröd with Butter and Maggi.
>>
>>8175329
What in the fuck is this stuff anyway? I imagine it to be like soy sauce, but I really don't know.
I see this brand logo a lot in 3rd world photos. I'm assuming its some trash sauce to make 3rd world food palatable? To put on bugs, grass clippings, roadkill, etc?
>>
>>8175388
According to the bottle I have in front of me its: Plant protein, water, "Aroma", Artificial flavours, Salt and Sugar.

I cant describe the taste. Its "savoury".

10/10 senpai.
>>
File: IMG_0740.jpg (97KB, 730x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
97KB, 730x461px
>>8175377
>>
One time I was high as a kite and I melted cheese on top of chocolate. It was good while the buzz lasted.
>>
File: cheesefudge.jpg (117KB, 1018x1358px) Image search: [Google]
cheesefudge.jpg
117KB, 1018x1358px
>>8175461
i spent money on this
>>
I ordered xxtra hot cheetos from amazon since they're nowhere in my area.
Three 8.5oz bags for 20 bucks (+extra shipping depending on when I want it). Freakin' expensive for just a craving.
>>
Used to go around school looking in every garbage can for some food. Found a few good items but not consistently. My parents had left me and my brother pretty much alone in our house while they were living elsewhere. Was eating lots of old pasta, and expired canned food. I had undiagnosed type 1 diabetes so I was constantly hungry. Would drink sugar mixed with water and food coloring and almond extract. I tried dumpster diving one night but didn't find any success.
>>
Ate slices of bread with mayo and chipotle dressing.
>>
>>8176228
What's disgusting about that?
>>
Once I was so poor that I had to eat a cheap hotdog and a 33 cent cup of noodles every day for a week.
>>
>>8176212
Was there no adult at the school you could turn to for some help?
>>
>>8174843
Are you a bear?
>>
File: 1465301599054.jpg (44KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465301599054.jpg
44KB, 599x600px
>>8174843
>>
>>8173300
I've eaten food that people left behind on their tables.

I have also gotten food out of the dumpster but that was incidental as I was neither hungry nor looking for food at the time.

In less embarrassing circumstances I have also gotten full from costco samples.
>>
I used to busboy at Olive Garden. I didn't even have to have a meal before or after my shifts, I ate so much untouched food.
>>
Why didn't any of you guys ate your own sperm? It's all protein. Or maybe you did, just to chicken to admid it.
>>
>free fried noodles from woknroll
>mexican cheese
>precooked bacon bits
>microwave 30-45 seconds

Actually not that bad. I was poor as shit and didnt have any other hot food I could make that night. That vs. Wheaties (no milk) vs. Shelled peanuts. I had seconds.
>>
>>8176827
I made a habit out of eating my cum from age 15 onward, for cleaning purposes only.
>>
>>8173319
they have amazing food, nectar of the gods tier food
>>
For 30 cents you could get two cheap unbaked baquettes when I was in college. For about 1 euro more I bought some cheap camambert. A bottle of the cheapest port was 2.70. 4 euro a day isnt that cheap but it got me drunk and fed dor a long time.
>>
>>8173865
were there any health problems because of that diet?
>>
>>8174442
>boiled crababbles
Fuck my christ I'm wheezing with laughter
That's the saddest and funniest thing I've seen all week
It sounds like you're a French recoluntionary on the run or some shit
>>
worked as a dishwasher

ate food left on plates after servers got too busy to scrape them

it doesn't even seem taboo after the first few times
>>
Visiting /ck/ looking for recipes.
>>
>>8175397
it's pure umami extract it goes with everything salty
>>
>>8174442
u shouldve cooked them in a pan with sugar buddy
>>
Thank you for making me a little happier about my life, /ck/
>>
>>8173324
>>8175360
you're on a cooking board shit posting

stop
>>
File: farmscene2.jpg (45KB, 389x303px) Image search: [Google]
farmscene2.jpg
45KB, 389x303px
I used to be really poor and couldn't afford meat
Instead of buying meat I would just walk to a nearby farm and walk around on the farm sketching pictures of the animals. Then I'd go home and chop the pictures into squares to stir into rice so I could pretend it was 'farm fresh meat'.
Had to stop because the farmer caught me, and wouldn't even give me any meat for my trouble.
>>
One time I was at work and starving with like zero energy to keep going. All that was in the breakroom fridge was kraft singles leftover from a barbecue. So I ate like 10 of those and was so ashamed I ate them in the bathroom.
>>
File: 1432862826253.jpg (24KB, 309x346px) Image search: [Google]
1432862826253.jpg
24KB, 309x346px
>>8173330
>tfw I do similar stuff regularly
>never considered it weird
>>
>ate a skittle of the floor of a bus
>got way baked and ate a half block of gorgonzola until the ammonia fumes came out my nose
>used to make white bread, kraft single, and precooked bacon sandwiches and toast them. Gained like 5 lbs in a week
>started eating raw eggs because I can't be bothered to cook in the morning
>ate cat food because I was curious. Curious as a cat you might say
I know there's other shameful things I've done in the name of hunger, I'll post more if I remember.
>>
I took advice from /ck/ once.
>>
Made a sandwich as a kid that was like apple slices and honey on white bread, literally disgusting
>>
I'm pretty hungry right now.
I got this cheese, bacon, chicken, and chorizo pasta bake my dad made 5 days ago in the fridge in one of those takeaway tubs.
Do I dare eat that /ck/?
>>
>>8177454

I remember when I was like six I asked my dad what his breath smelled like and he said he had barbecue sauce on his sandwich for lunch and I misinterpreted it as a sandwich topped with solely BBQ sauce. I went through a phase of eating miss diane's original sauce on white bread regularly after that
>>
Hmm pancakes topped with mustard
Dumpster diving
Ive definatly made some pretty depressing shit living ye Olde bachelor lyfe
>>
onion salad

cut two heads of onion and ate them with salt and sunflower seed oil
>>
>>8174030
fuck, I want this to be true.
>>
>>8176827
>>8176835
>fairly nice /ck/ thread
>creepy fags show up
>4chan, now and forever
>>
>>8173300
>slice sausages
>slice chorizo
>cook at high heat
>heat tomato sauce
>put on sausages and chorizo
>add cheese
>please end me
>>
>>8177536
diced onions fried in sunflower seed oil with flour and salt added is a great topping for soups and salads.
>>
>>8173300
>Renovating house
>Run out of money
>No friends or family around
>Small town with very little food waste
>No charity or government assistance
>Neighbours are all filthy rich or empty rental properties
>Get desperate enough to ask neighbours for food
>All refuse
>A couple call the police
>Starve for 4 days, waiting for parents to arrive
>They're delayed by 3 days
>Start breaking into rental properties
>Scavenge a few non-perishables like it's the apocalypse
>Grandmother goes into hospital
>Parents ditch me to stay with her
>No idea when they'll be back
>Start breaking into the other houses and stealing small bits of food at a time
>Work all day to get the house ready
>Spend my nights robbing the rich to feed myself
>>
File: sweatFrog.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
sweatFrog.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>8177020
>walk around on the farm sketching pictures of the animals
>I could pretend it was 'farm fresh meat'

surely retardation this high cannot exist.
>>
>>8177197
>ate a skittle off of the floor of a bus
Were you at least dared to do this? There's no way you got so hungry that you thought a single fucking skittle would help.
>>
Used to get the free cup of hot water from fast food joints and mix it with the free ketchup packets and crackers for tomato soup.
>>
>>8177892
Honestly that was just more about finding a free skittle
>>
>>8173419
This was a sad thing to read
>>
>>8177836
As long as you don't get caught, it sounds kinda badass. Are you a carpenter?
>>
>>8173300
one day I had only eggs and canned beef like in pic related.I just cooked that beef with eggs and ate without bread(I didn't had any), it was gross as fuck.
Objectively I ate far more grosser stuff, but this shit had the worst taste
>>
File: s006[1].jpg (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
s006[1].jpg
137KB, 800x600px
>>8178413
forgot pic
>>
I wake up 06:30 five fucking times a week to spend 8 hours at a place I hate.
>>
Luckily I've never been that poor. I am in Norway so having to spend very carefully which often results in "repeatable meals"
>1 chopped hotdog
>1/2 a chopped cabbage leaf
>dried noodles or spagetti (whichever is cheapest)
>some gravy granules
>small amount of tomato puree (cheap on sale)
I put this all into a bowls worth of water and boil it. Sometimes potato replaces the noodles. It may not be amazing but it is cheap and filling.
>>
Not really food but I have spent more time than I care to say picking through spent ashes looking for any unburnt tobacco. This is after already taking apart all of my butts to get what I can. I'm not proud of my addiction but when I can afford them cigarettes really do make life worth living.
>>
>>8176907

You poor soul.
>>
>>8173419
it's "voila" you retard.
>>
I just moved out (18) and got a £25 all purpose knife from John Lewis (upmarket british dept store)
It slices easy for now but how long before it goes blunt?
>>
>>8178548
fuck wrong thread
>>
>>8175720
was it worth it?
>>
sandwich with only fillings i had left:
anchovies
lettuce
fried egg
coleslaw
>>
>>8178548
woah that's fucked up dude
>>
>>8176803
>I've eaten food that people left behind on their tables.
small-time. One time I started eating food from somebody else's plate at a food-court while they were still there.
They were too surprised to be mad.
>>
>>8176798
underrated post
>>
>>8173300
I ate leftovers heated in a microwave once.
>>
>>8177836
You have garbage parents.
>>
>>8178571
Pretty sure he's already aware of that.
>>
In college I could only afford to rent some shitty apartment and I had to room with some guy I didn't know. The guy was a tight ass, but had more money than me to spend. I tried to live honorably and not eat his food, but when he threw stuff away, it was fair game. I also would rummage through trash cans at night for food.
>>
>>8174625
>eats food off of ground
>rat was in food
>food was leftovers
>Food touched disgusting road
>still criticizes food

kek, never change /ck/
>>
>>8174389
>>8176874
white rice he'd die
normal rice, he'd just loose some muscle
>>
Never been homeless (thank god) but I once ate a sandwitch I found on the floor of an underground station.
The sandwitch was fine and neatly sat on one of the pieces of bread. The floor wasn't that clean but I just ditched the dirty piece and ate it like a tartine.
>>
>>8176883
It made for some good memories at least..

>>8176924
Those crabapples were all I had. I was stuck in the middle of nowhere during an exercise, stuff like sugar was only something you could dream about
>>
>>8178578
Just wanted to make sure.
>>
>>8173300
Hitchhiking across country. Ran out of money, no food for 1.5 days. Picked some field corn (the kind designed for animal feed) from a roadside field and ate it raw.
>>
>>8173300
ate grass, made me sick as fuck.
>>
File: 1389668243357.jpg (82KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389668243357.jpg
82KB, 394x500px
>>8178672
Are you a kitteh
>>
>>8176870
>being this french
>>
>>8178666
my dad ate that when he was young he's still complaining about it. how did it taste?
>>
Once I ordered from the set menu
>>
>>8177041
are you fat?
>>
>>8178544
Hi newfriend
>>
>>8173350
Dirty bastard.
>>
>>8178803

Really chewy and gummy as a texture. And basically like a starchy cardboard in flavor. You're dad was right: incredibly bad.
>>
Man, you poor bastards, I'm far from rich, but if I run into somebody who needs food I'd pick some groceries for them, or at least give them some money for it, at least until they're back on their feet.
>>
>>8178544
Hi newfriend
>>
>>8177836
Why didn't you just go to the store and get a bunch of ramen? I'm sure you could scrounge up a few bucks.
>>
>>8179114
Not always, ameritard.
>>
>>8179125
>Spend money renovating house
>somehow forget to leave some money aside for food
Budgeting should really be taught in your third world nation, maybe then it wouldn't be a shit hole with retards running around.
>>
>>8173300
Trying to cook for my mother so she could eat and stop starving like the imbecil that she is. I don't want to cook anymore.
>>
>>8174843
>be a literal bandit
>make out like a bandit

Yeah, makes sense I guess...
>>
>>8173300
Robbed a Dominos. Took $25, 6 boxes of wings and 5 pizzas.
>>
>>8179352
lol

win a thread so easy
>>
When I used to work as a security guard at a train station, I would steal DARE brand cookies from the staff room...
>>
>>8177019
>on a cooking board
>shitting on McD's quality

Exactly!

Jesus, you fast food shits are clueless...
>>
File: 1473275193189.jpg (1MB, 2903x3195px) Image search: [Google]
1473275193189.jpg
1MB, 2903x3195px
>>8176870
This is THE most French thing I have ever heard. I can't tell you how much I love this.
>>
I used to dumpster dive on a regular basis even when I didn't need to. Found lots of great food that was totally not rotten. A little gunk here and there, but otherwise no big deal. I'd find meat, produce, and dairy. Things like dry beans, rice, and pasta were rare because they don't go bad, but I'd find dented cans. I've found roasts, ribs, chicken, and one time even 4 lobster tails. I had to stop when my brother and his wife moved back in, but I'd routinely stuff my parents' big freezer in the garage with good meat and the regular fridge with vegetables we might not normally splurge on.

Dumpster diving is the shit, yo.
>>
>>8173300
One time a friend told me about him dumpster diving in the rich area of Copenhagen.
I found it shocking until he told me he found bunch of unpacked delicacies, expensive candies, crabs, booze, most of it never opened or barely touched. I'd still never dumpster dive, but this seemed really amazing.
>>
I once ate a steak that wasn't well-done because I was too hungry to wait for the meat to acquire the perfect well-done flavor that all true patricians appreciate.
>>
>>8176889
I'm a waiter and do this all the time. The best is when a kid only eats half his burger, cut about 1/3 inch of the bitten sides and i just ask the cook for a new toasted bun. Women also leave tons of food on their plates like fries or whole shrimps. I have my own plate that i leave in the corner of the back office that i load with food and I'll have dinner at the end of the night or munch on it throughout a slow night.
>>
My roommate dumpster dives for pizza from LC's which sounds terrible but they are usually pretty intact right after closing
>>
>>8179643
Wait, I can go frenchier.
Quand j'étais étudiant, pour trente centimes tu pouvais avoir deux baguettes précuites. Pour un euro de plus je m'achetais un claquos pas cher. Une bouteille du porto le plus bas de gamme, c'étais à 2,70. 4 euros par jour c'est pas rien mais ça m'a fait à boire et à manger pendant une bonne période de ma vie.
>>
When I'm too poor to buy anything else I regularly eat pancakes made out of just water and flour.
The fancier version also include sugar. It actually isn't that bad although the ones that are just flour and water taste like nothing.
It's super cheap though, you just buy a 1kg bag of flour and maybe a 1kg bag of sugar and you use tap water. Keeps you filled up for like 3 or 4 days for about 1,5 euro.
>>
>>8178544
lurk moar
>>
>>8180554
You made flatbread you ingrate
>>
File: 1476357805111.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1476357805111.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>8175449
holy fucking shit, i lost to this, thank you my friend.
>>
>>8173300
Gave a guy a blowjob for a gift card to chipotle when my mom neglected us and me and my sister didn't have anything to eat, went back and did it again for a culver's card twice
>>
>>8180843
You should have been full enough that you really didn't even need the food gift card.
>>
>>8179458
Man I was starving and it was 4 days until payday.
>But why didn't you just pawn the gun for money?
I dunno. Looking back that makes a lot more sense but I was 19, hungry, and dumb. Glad I didn't have to hurt anyone.
>>
>>8173300
sucked a dick, not even gay desu
>>
>>8177536
I did the same as a kid only with sour cream. But not because I didn't have anything else, I did it because I loved onions. The heartburn was not worth it though.
>>
File: pepe retardado.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe retardado.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>8174442
>>8176883

What is a crabapple? Legit question.
>>
>in work break room
>forgot to bring food to work
>fucking starving, seeing an employee eating Chinese takeout
>they leave half of their food, don't even touch their eggroll
>throw it all out
>I wait for them to leave, then pick the uneaten (but still wrapped) eggroll out of the trash along with a bag of fried wontons and some duck sauce
>eat them while feeling a bit like a cretin

Nothing physically touched any trash but man did I feel like a fucking savage
>>
I had a good time laughing about all the poorfags and degenerates in this thread when I remembered how as I child I used to push my finger in my asshole and lick it clean. I don't even know why I did that but still feels bad.
>>
>>8181737
ok george
>>
>>8181751
>butt still feels bad
just stop doing it, jesus christ
>>
Ate stale bread, very hard on the teef.
>>
I once got a load of free dog food when I was at university by claiming that my dog would starve because I had been the victim of bank fraud and had no cash.

Didn't ask for money, just the food. I had about 150 cans of dog food in two days. About 15 of them were Pedigree Chum. My real reason for wanting the dog food is because I had spent all my money on cocaine and rightly predicted that people would be more sympathetic to my none existent dog than an undergrad with terrible life decisions.

So I ate dog food for about three months or so, maybe longer. It gave me terrible stomach rot and my farts used to smell like dog farts. No one found out that I lived on dog food received under false pretenses.
>>
>>8181941
that sounds absolutely terrible. Interesting side note, I used to eat dry dog food when I was really little. I wasn't lacking for food or anything like that, I just thought it was really delicious. Dad caught me in the act when I was 6 years old and beat the habit out of me. I still think it smells good tho
>>
>>8173300
I'm an educated white middle aged male. I don't remember ever being hungry
>>
>>8182217

You would like grape nuts. They smell the same as dog food but are socially acceptable for humans to eat.
>>
>>8182227
I'm hungry every day.
>>
>>8173419
Tbh senpai
>>
>>8182241
if you add too much milk they also have the consistency of wet pet food
>>
I was a fill-in at a store that had a bunch of food that needed to be damaged out (expired stuff) and I noticed their bin had a ton of
those $1 bags of almonds in it.

When I was scanning the items I threw them all into a trash bag and put the almonds in a store bag that was inside of it, then after when I went outside to do garbage I took the store bag out and put it in my car.
>>
>>8173300
I used to dip my finger in butter, salt the butter, then eat it.
>>
>>8182512
t. Paula Dean
>>
>>8181729
https://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/ Malus

mind the gaps
>>
Had nothing in the house because shit parents and poor so I tried simmering, steaming and boiling these dried chicken dog treat strips. Didn't work. I cried and gave it to the dogs.

I remember being so jealous they always had like 2 50lbs bags of cheap shitty dog food so they never went hungry.
>>
Anybody in this thread who did extreme shit like this retard: >>8181941 while living in a first world country is a fucking moron.

Four words:
Rice, Beans, Lentils, Oatmeal

You could live off this shit for a fucking month on about $10. Absolutely dirt cheap and all are fantastic and nutritious.
>>
>>8173300
sucked a niggas dick
>>
>>8183258
Man, i don't know where you live that those are only 10 dollars for a month. I'd get 10 dollars for a week if I really stretched my meals out.
>>
>>8183292
I live in New Jersey, one of the most expensive states in the US.

I can go to the store right now and get a pound of rice for under dollars. A huge tub of oatmeal for a $1.50 that I can eat for breakfast for literally 3 weeks. You have to be critically retarded to starve in America.
>>
>>8183297
>under dollars.
meant to write under 2 dollars
>>
>>8183297
Lucky you. We aren't all american.
>>
>>8173888
>expansive
Tell me son, are you a homosexual? The day was when only homosexuals used words like "expansive".
>>
I ate wieners with spahgetti and soy sauce
>>
Ate raw chicken.
>>
>>8173300
>What's the most desperate thing you've done for food?

Ate ur mum's rotten snatch.
>>
File: sburdo rabbid.png (72KB, 1960x1312px) Image search: [Google]
sburdo rabbid.png
72KB, 1960x1312px
>>8183073

So, a wild apple? Doesn't sound so bad, boss. What's wrong with it? Also, why is it caled a "crab" apple?
t. third worlder who's never seen an apple tree
>>
>>8173300

I stole a plain bread baguette left aside in the school cantina like a Victorian pauper urchin

When working at a restaurant that was so busy there was no eat (ironic I know) I would eat scraps from people's plates while washing up
>>
>>8183434
Crab apples are small, very sour and tart. People prefer sweet apples for some reason. They are great for cooking. And for eating as long as you're not a faggot.
Where do you live?
>>
>>8173300
dont know if it counts, but i once made out with a really fat chick for a can of red bull
>>
Some friends used to put smoked salmon and prosciutto through self checkouts as "loose carrots - $1/kg"
>>
>>8173350
>pays $100+ dollars to get into a shitty theme park
>would rather eat trash and potentially get kicked out than pay $10 for food
>>
File: gordão feliz no rolê.gif (972KB, 286x225px) Image search: [Google]
gordão feliz no rolê.gif
972KB, 286x225px
>>8183519

Got it, thanks for the info, boss.
I live in Brazil, right next to the border with Argentina and Paraguay. There are few apple plantations here because the climate is too hot/humid, I think. Our apples are either shit-tier genetically modified aberrations that for some reason are kept in freezer for 3-4 years before they're sold, making them all powdery and ruining their taste, or good and mad expensive ones from Argentina.
>>
>>8173415
I did that once while hiking for two weeks
I was hiking for two weeks so it wasn't bad at all
I did it almost a year later and found it unbearable
>>
Crushed up a bunch of chewy granola bars and ate over milk
>>
Man, the things I've found and eaten:
A donut at a bus stop (one bite taken out off it)
A muffin at a bus stop (last one in a pack of three, untouched)
Dog food (was just curious, learned that some is really good. Are alpo because my cat wouldn't, then she started.)
Raw chicken, beef, pork and fish (just wanted to prove I wouldn't get sick)

Thankfully never really been out of food, just an opportunist.
>>
>>8181761
my first thought too
>>
>>8173954
>>8174030
>>8174442
>>8174828
>>8174843
>>8176835
>>8180554
This board is lowkey one of the more fucked up boards on 4chan. even if half this shit is true, jesus.

>>8180843
>>8181706
And then we have guys that sucked a dick to eat a meal

>>8181751
and then we have this psycho motherfucker

>>8182217
ah shit, that's actually my own post.
>>
I licked up a few scoops of ice-cream off a wooden floor once because my mother wouldn't feed me at a party.
>>
Broke into a couple garages during summer when people left their garages open when I was younger and stole stuff out of the fridges. Made off with a lot of beer and ice cream. Found a pack of cigarettes one time too.
>>
I shot a goose at some pond with a pellet gun and ate it. It was absolutely disgusting and tasted like what I imagine the bottom of a nasty green lake tastes like. Also eaten pigeon and squirrel.
>>
>>8181729
They're wild apple trees that make these little tiny green apples that are all sour and nasty. They're meant for decoration, you're not supposed to eat them.
>>
Jesus Christ you guys need to shop in some dollar stores or something.
With enough water and a bottle of good multivitamin s, I can make 20/30 bucks last a month. Couple bags of rice and beans go a long fucking way. Supplement it with some pigeons and rats and you'll be OK till you can get yourself in a better place in life.
>>
>>8185873
Kek. I'm eating crab apples while reading this. I like sour foods and they're great in contrast with savory stuff for example pork or salmon. They're also great in rich beef stews (added in the end, not cooked to mush).
>>
>>8173627
I bet you tell everybody how you hunt fish and garden like constantly, to the point where you never actually get out
>>
>>8186208
It's not difficult to do any of those things as long as you don't live in the city
>>
>>8173300
I once made about 10 kg of mashed potatoes and eat it with Ketchup and salt because my boss was keeping my payment back for reasons. I've been eating that shit for atleast 1 and a half week and i was like a running malnutrition at the end of it. Can't see mashed potatoes anymore.
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.