[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm originally from New York but have been living in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: How do people like this shit.jpg (280KB, 531x395px) Image search: [Google]
How do people like this shit.jpg
280KB, 531x395px
So I'm originally from New York but have been living in the South West for years now and there are 3 places to get pizza here. Little Caesars, Pizza Hut and Domino's. The overwhelming consensus here is that Domino's is the best for reasons I can't fathom. I've literally never had worse pizza than Domino's pizza, even shitty little Caesars is better (I also say that it's better than Pizza Hut, those fuckers skimp on tomato sauce like it's gold). I hate how Dominoe's don't let their dough rise at all and always over-knead it, making it thin, dense and tough but worse is their complete inability to make it taste like pizza. They smear it with oil and garlic to give it flavor because they don't use enough cheese or sauce to make it flavorful naturally. Pizza is supposed to be greasy from cheese, not from poorly seasoned melted margarine, a feat they've yet to learn from the way they have so little cheese that it dries up and forms a plastered shell with no stretch to it. Then there's the disgusting grit all over the crust like they dropped the dough on a pile of bread crumbs because it didn't leave enough of a mess from the oil on the crust alone. There's a reason why this garbage was voted worst pizza franchise in the country (US). I personally don't consider it pizza, it is as much pizza as taco bell is Spanish food
>>
Keep in mind that all pizza chains are dogshit, but with that in mind
Pizza Hut > Little Caesars > Papa Johns > Dominos
>>
>>8172885
...okay?
>>
>>8172885
needs anchovies
>>
File: 1468887361313.gif (839KB, 450x402px)
1468887361313.gif
839KB, 450x402px
>>8172885
>So I'm originally from New York but have been living in the South West for years now and there are 3 places to get pizza here. Little Caesars, Pizza Hut and Domino's.
I've grown up in NYC my whole life and the only GOOD pizza places are these three.
ELDER GOD TIER
>Domino's
GOD TIER
>Little Caesar's
DEMIGOD TIER
>Pizza Hut

When Pizza Hut has their CHicago style deep dish you should try it, it's amazeballs. I feel a grumbly in my tummy just thinking about it! Yummo
>>
File: 1471897338352.jpg (58KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471897338352.jpg
58KB, 720x720px
>>8172902
I'm ranting to people not in this sad dirt town about pizza, do you think I'm mentally okay?
>>
>>8172885
I didn't read any of that.
>>
>>8172922
tl;dr
Domino's sucks, I miss good pizza
>>
>>8172921
No. Get it together, man.
>>
>>8172885
I always have to chuckle about posts like this. I live in bumfuck backwater with only the chains you mentioned. Instead of bitching about it, I built a wood burning stove and learned to make a good dough with good ingredients. Stop bitching and take responsibility for your life.
>>
>>8172918
you type like a tool
>>
>Have literally 15 different pizzerias in delivery distance
>Not pizza chains, all local

There's many reasons I want to move to the US but I really dislike how everything is big brands/chains.
>>
>>8172885
American pizza looks shit anyway.
We have dominos in Australia, and it's the worst 'za place you could go. Nobody here goes to chain pizza shops, local places are always better.
>>
>>8172900
>Taco bell
>Spanish
2/10 had me until the end
>>
>>8173018
All depends on where you are
If you move to the town of Strip Mall, Burgerstan then you reap what you sow
>>
>>8172910
this
anchovies master race
I still think new york pizzas in general are overrated , but there are good small restaurant who created god tier pizza and those shitty places where the pizza soaks in oil and fat
>>
>>8172918
Horrible bait.
Try harder next time kiddo
>>
>>8173144
I think you may have responded to the wrong message there kiddo
>>
>>8173559
Grew up in NYC and only three good pizza places are shitty chain restaurants?
It's either bait or your are legit fucking retarded. Now go to bed junior it's late.
>>
>>8173144
Idiots in NYC call all Latin Americans "Spanish", mostly due to Puerto Ricans and Dominicans trying to pretend that they're not Black.
>>
>>8173573
You literally have zero reading comprehension and i feel really bad for you. I'd explain your misunderstanding but I don't want to publicly embarrass you any further than you already have.
>>
>>8172885

dominos used to be shit but then they turned around their image a few years ago and became best shitty pizza

now they've gotten kind of stale and the staff don't give a shit

meanwhile pizza hut have gotten their shit together due to dominos competition (although without the marketing) and are on top again

papa johns has basically always been second best but at least they're consistent

little caesars is worst but due to its cheapness its worth getting every once in a while

so currently

Pizza Hut > Papa Johns > Dominos > Little Caesars
>>
>>8173018
Michigan here, so many independent pizza places in my area
>>
>>8173144
>doesn't realize the point was emphasizing that taco bell isn't spanish food and that a similar comparison is made between actual pizza and Dominos
Also I live in bum fuck New Mexico now, I know what proper Mexican food is like but it's still grouped up in 'Spanish food' because of how many hispanics come from Mexico, the DR or actually Spain. It's always referred to as 'Spanish food' never 'Hispanic food' unless some tumblrite is complaining about racial sensitivity crap.
>>
>>8172925
So... Make your own? How fucking hard is that?
>>
File: 1461064778996.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461064778996.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>8172885
Great Blog OP.
Really Great.
Please keep us updated of any further thoughts, feelings, opinions or musing you have!
Subscribed and upvoted!
>>
Pizza butt is always the fucking worst
>>
>>8175232
been learning to, getting the dough right is a bitch.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.