[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, how many of you eat pic related while shopping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 1548x870px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 1548x870px
Be honest, how many of you eat pic related while shopping and not pay for it.
>>
Every time
>>
over-seasoned* I would just die of thirst
>>
>>8172587
I sometimes eat something from the snack bar while shopping, but always pay. I'm an oldfag and have never stolen anything. I don't know why I'd want to start now.
>>
>>8172587
I don't eat anything while I'm shopping. I'm also not a nigger
>>
okay Jamal thanks for the tip
>>
>>8172587
Wouldn't the stores video vigilance pick up this behavior after a while and send someone to check on potential delinquents, if not outright banning them?

On the other hand, it could just be the tipping factor in a battle between two similar convenience stores. People love hot free food, come to our store buy x and gorge yourself with free bargain bin shrimp with heavy seasoning while you shop. Could also work for some of the food that's starting to go bad and they have to dump or gift to foodbanks and stuff.
>>
>>8172896
They very rarely monitor the video streams LIVE and you're allowed to eat them while you shop, most people do this and still pay for it at the end, I used to work in Walmart and people did this shit all the time. Not just the hot food like OP's pic related, but random shit like bags of chips and what haveyou, they'd open them and munch on them while grocery shopping and then bring you the open or empty container to be scanned and paid for. Managers didn't have a problem with this, so no one is going to see you eating them and think you're going to just throw the container away and leave unless you're black.
>>
>>8172909
>and think you're going to just throw the container away and leave unless you're black.
No but they will think you're a fatfuck subhuman who would rather make an ass out of themself than wait 20 minutes to eat.
>>
>>8172587
I always thought they were free, like those suckers at the credit union. Why else would they just put them there
>>
>>8172927

>make ass of themselves than wait 20 minutes to eat

Not really. It helps cut down on impulse buying and allows me to browse more leisurely to see if they're carrying any new products I might like. It's not as if I'm eating like a caveman with blood dribbling down my chin and my mouth and hands smeared with grease. I'm still somewhat decorous. And I always pay for it.
>>
>>8172587
>eating anything at walmart
>ever
I try to avoid shopping there all together let alone eating anything that comes from there.
>>
>>8172587
>>8172958
I snack all the time, one time I made up a "food challenge" to myself and went to Walmart and by the time I got to the check out I ate most of what I was going to get so I just threw the empty ones in the trash and left my cart near the front and walked out.
I ate 2 packs of hotdogs with ketchup, a kids birthday cake that was on sale, a gallon of cherry blue bell icecream, a chicken salad sammich from the deli, fried chicken from the deli, a 6 pack of nesquik bottles, 2 lunchables,a jar of whole kosher dill pickles, a bag of chex mix, a box of dove bars, a jar of peanut butter with a box of double stuft oreos, a whole baked chicken from the deli, a tub of mixed fruit for the vitaimins and nutriants with brown sugar and honey on it, 4 single serve pies from the bakery (cherry, peach and apple), 3 packs of oscar meyer deli meats, a 2 liter of coke (I left it in the freezer section for 20-30 minutes and went back and got it), a loave of Wonder bread with 2 jars of chunky Peter peanut butter, a bottle of hersheys syrup, and a jar of grape jelly. a box of cocoa puffs with a haf gallon of chocolate milk to wash it down. a few packs of those Okami premade sushis, a box of Ritz crackers with a jar of marshmallow whip.1 bag of hershey mix candies, a thing of Hawaiian rolls with believe its not butter tub, 4 pints of ben and jerrys cherry garcia, All over the course of 3-4 hours.
>>
>>8172994

Living the dream
>>
>>8172994
Why didn't you go to the sporting goods section, open up a tent, set it up and move in?
>>
>>8172994
The only way I will believe this is if you post a time stamp of your morbidly obese frame.
>>
File: 1474073571130.jpg (23KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
1474073571130.jpg
23KB, 300x279px
>>8172994
judging by the people I see at walmart, i'm inclined to believe this lol
>>
>>8172997
Or you could just setup a fort out of toilet paper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK6Hl3uevEM
>>
>>8172997
the best way for secret eating in walmart is to sit inside of a clothes rack, men's pants are probably the best since they're long and women's clothing is far more likely to have someone discover you

also make sure that you don't hide in clothing that is discounted
>>
I used to grab a drink, walk around and toss it. Or if it was at least half empty still no one bothered me.

Stopped because I'm not an asshole teenager and not poor.
>>
i used to work in a supermarket. you could have a three course meal in front of me and i wouldnt care desu.
>>
>>8172587
I did that as a kid when I didn't have money, i'd eat a bunch of chicken in the store and leave.
>>
>>8172994
>I'm obese

So?

Anyways OP, no I don't steal food. I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>8173084
>"I'm not a degenerate."
>fat shamer
Pick 1
>>
>>8173014
>don't hide in clothing that is discounted

Sounds like the voice of experience.

If I were a manager of Walmart, and I noticed someone scamming like this, I'd let it slide. It's not that common, they probably are somewhat hungry, they're not fucking up inventory or shoplifting accounting book items. Big deal.

Having said that, if I noticed someone doing it day in and day out, I'd have to take authoritative action.
>>
>>8172958
Be honest, how much do you weigh? I bet youre like 5'8, 220
>>
>>8173256
6'3, 205lbs.

Not thin, but not fat either.
>>
People who eat while shopping have no impulse control and literally can't be considered real adults.
>>
>>8173426
is snacking while shopping alright?

i usually get a 20 piece mcnugget to take with me to walmart after i finish at mcdonalds
>>
>>8173491
>is snacking eating
>i
>i
Murder yourself, Jamal.
>>
>>8172927
if you're eating food in a walmart while shopping, you're already beyond caring what other walmart shoppers and employees think about you
>>
>>8172587
I had a friend in high school who got arrested for doing this be he got a whole bag of fried chicken.

We used to make fun of him for listening to Blink 182

A couple of years after graduation he got pulled over for being drunk/on drugs and waited until the cop got up to the window before he shot himself in the head. I always thought that was pretty shitty. You know that really had to fuck the cop up.

Apparently he was on his way to his girlfriends house which he had had a fight with. Probably would have been a murder suicide if he'd gotten there.
>>
>>8173094
Not that anon, but -
Degenerate: Having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable.

If anything, fatties are the degenerates and telling them so is not immoral. It's for their health.
>>
>>8174262
It's not really for their health. We just insult them because they're defective human beings. Between the collapsing joints, adipose-bloated arteries, and lack of self-restraint, there is no issue at all with judging their existence.
>>
>>8172626
You'll reach an age where you've paid for enough shit, and can just steal everything.
>>
>>8174334
Glad we're in such whole-hearted agreement.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.