[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with casseroles? I understand that it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: BroccoliCheeseCasserole-800x597.jpg (160KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
BroccoliCheeseCasserole-800x597.jpg
160KB, 800x597px
What the fuck is up with casseroles?

I understand that it's another poor person's "throw shit together", but stew is usually much more acceptable than these abominations. Who else was raised with this shit?
>>
>>8172483
Lasagna is a casserole. Do you have a problem with that too? How about French Cassoulet? Or Swedish Jansson's Tempation? Or Any number of dishes that are baked in one dish from all over the world?
Where do you think American casseroles came from? How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>8172483
>not liking Tuna-Noodle-Casserole
You should see a doctor, there's something wrong.
>>
a casserole is a stew without all the liquid
>>
>>8172483
casserole is generally much better than stew
>>
>>8172483
Casseroles are delicious and I don't like you very much
>>
>>8172483
They taste good you dumbfuck. Some people want to eat a conglomerate of food instead of drinking it. You act like casseroles aren't from every bloody European country.
>>
OP grew up poor and probably ate a lot of cheap ground beef and tuna-based casseroles. Now he associates all casseroles with poverty but has no real experience beyond his limited childhood exposure.
>>
>>8172523
Tuna Casserole is so good
>>
>>8172483
GIMME A TUNA CASSEROLE THAT DOESN'T SUCK
>>
>>8172523
FUcking. This.!!! JESUSS CHRIST THAT SHIT IS SO GOOD.

>is miss my mom's tuna noodle casserole
>>
I fucking love casseroles. Especially the ones with a thick layer of cheese on top.

>those part on top where the cheese is browned/burned

hngghh
>>
Casseroles and stews are both lost arts nowadays.
They're easily the most comfy dishes, with a lot of room to personalize.

Just because shitty cooks make shitty casseroles doesn't mean we should abandon casseroles.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.