[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't eat soup because my parents used to force feed it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I don't eat soup because my parents used to force feed it to me when I was a child.
>>
>>8172349
That sucks.
>>
>>8172349
I could care less.
>>
I eat everything because I had a happy childhood
>>
>>8172353
how much less could you care? half a care? two cares?
>>
>>8172353
In that case I'm glad you care at least a little.
>>
I can't eat squash to this day because my parents were into the whole "eat everything on your plate" thing. The issue was, neither of them could cook so every other day I'd get this overcooked squash that had become almost a paste by the time I ate it. They would watch me and laugh every time I gagged or threw up eating fucking yellow squash. fuck squash.
>>
>>8172358
>>8172363
Irregardless of my mistake, this thread is retarted.
>>
>>8172366
They... what?! Laughed at you for puking up their food? I hope you don't have to see them in your day-to-day life now, they sound horrible
>>
you have mild trauma from your childhood

best idea is to try it without resisting the bad feelings that come back and eventually you'll get over it
>>
Alright I'm callin' it. This thread is fucking dead. Time of death: 12:14 PST
>>
>>8172349
t. Jeremy Lin
>>
>>8172374
Just say regardless dude.
>>
File: 1464063221053.jpg (29KB, 369x367px) Image search: [Google]
1464063221053.jpg
29KB, 369x367px
>I'm atheist because my parents used to force me to go to church when I was a child.
>>
>>8172366

My parents did the whole "eat everything on your plate" thing as well.

To this day I eat everything on my plate even shit I don't like.

I just eat the not so tasty stuff first and leave the delish stuff to savor.

It only falls short when I have to fight off priviledged bitches who haven't finished their plate and have a whole heap of shit left behind but look to me for the good stuff asking me if I don't fucking like it.
>>
>>8172374
;)
>>
>>8172349
Salad with dressing . I can't stand dressing goopy and cold over leafs and chunks of vegetables. Absolutely gross. Mom used to think she could get us to eat veggies by putting dressings on shit. Yuck. I still gag if I eat thousand island dressing on vegetables. Roommate laughs at me cause I eat spinach by the fistful or carrots raw as opposed to in a bowl with dressings. I will get up and move seats if someone in my line of site is eating salad with ranch dressing covering it. It triggers my autism more so than any other food related thing. Fuck people that do that.
>>
File: 1461905367114.gif (675KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461905367114.gif
675KB, 500x500px
>>
Try stew. It's an actually good soup.
One of the best groups of ingredients I've found for stews is beef, carrots, celery, sweet potato, green beans and seasoning. Its simple but fucking delicious.
>>
>>8172366
>>8172658
"Eat everything on your plate" from my grandma is how I got started on the road to being fat.

The rest was me, and I'm on my way out, but fuck.
>>
>>8172349
That really sucks man, soup is great under the right circumstances and it's a shame that you can't enjoy it.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>8172353
Then what's holding you back from giving zero fucks?
>>
>>8172374

its okay, mistakes like that are a diamond dozen
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.