[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people who complain about picky eaters worse than picky eaters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: muslim pizza delivery.jpg (137KB, 747x447px) Image search: [Google]
muslim pizza delivery.jpg
137KB, 747x447px
Are people who complain about picky eaters worse than picky eaters themselves? Picky eaters just have their own food preferences and may not like the same things that others do. However, it's the people who make a big deal when someone is a picky eater that become belligerent and can ruin a night out.
>>
>>8172140
>I don't like seafood
>I don't like chicken
>I don't like green vegies
>I don't like pepper
>I don't like berries
>I don't like anything with seeds
>I don't like coconut
>I don't like chocolate unless it's a hersheys bar
>I don't like potatoes
>I don't like cheese
>I don't like nuts
>t. My brother

I get personal preferences and tastes, but being a "picky eater" is some special snowflake bullshit that those faggots need to cut out.
>>
>>8172140
I don't give a crap about a person's individual preferences.

But what CAN be a problem "with a night out" is when a picky individual limits where the group can go to eat because of his/her pickiness.

>>belligerience
Always ruins a night out. Can't say I've ever encountered this though. It's usually the opposite: everyone else grumbling because Mr. Picky shoots down everyone else's suggestions.
>>
>>8172156
I hear you. People with peanut allergies truly are the worst. My brother's fiancee claims she is allergic to nuts. They're coming over to my place next weekend and I plan to bake some treats with nuts in them but I won't tell her there's nuts in there until she tastes them in order to broaden her palate and show her that nuts can be tasty too.
>>
No.

If your pickiness extends past "I don't want onions on my hamburger" then you're basically a subhuman.
If you're "that friend" that will stop the entire group from going to a certain restaurant because they don't serve anything you like then you belong in a work camp.
>>
>>8172167
>what is attempted murder?
>>
>>8172199
>nut allergies are lethal
Are you retarded?
>>
>>8172199
It's bait.
>>
>>8172167
>They're coming over to my place next weekend and I plan to bake some treats with nuts in them but I won't tell her there's nuts in there until she tastes them

Has she told you how severe her peanut allergy is? Because this could cross from you being a friendless loser into catching a criminal charge
>>
>>8172167
Allergies to a particular item aren't the same thing as someone refusing to eat nearly an entire food group.
>>
>>8172140
It's a matter of politeness IMO. If someone takes the time to welcome you into their home and prepare a meal for you, you eat it. Likewise, if you're out dining with your friends/business clients and it's a communal meal and someone orders something you don't care for (e.g. dog) you either avoid that portion, push it around your plate to make it look like you consumed it, or grin and bare it. Being neurotic, e.g. "I don't like onions" is just fucking tedious, not to mention rude, and more often than not why you are a foreveralone with no friends.
>>
>>8172253
>push it around your plate to make it look like you consumed it, or grin and bare it.
LOL do normies really do this? you're one to talk about neuroticism.
>>
>>8172254
>normies
You've clearly never left your basement
>>
>>8172156
>my gf claims to love sushi, pizza and chicken wings

>no fish sushi
>only cheese pizza
>no spicy wings

like, what the fuck
>>
>>8172640
Inform her that "sushi" without fish isn't sushi at all, it is simply called "maki" or "roll" Japanese. Then tip your fedora and proceed to walk into the sunset.
>>
>>8172671
that's wrong though you fucking retard

>Ingredients and forms of sushi presentation vary widely, but the ingredient which all sushi have in common is rice (also referred to as shari (しゃり) or sumeshi (酢飯)).
>>
File: 1404162032835.jpg (98KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
1404162032835.jpg
98KB, 960x948px
>>8172684
>>
>>8172692
u got me XD
>>
>>8172167
>Orphaning your brother's fiance's son

You sick bastard.
>>
>>8172140
This also applies to vegans as well imo. I find it's more often the person who is not vegan makes a huge deal about it.
>>
>>8172640
Are you me?
My gf only eats the veggie rolls and boneless honey bbq wings.
And she'll pick half the shit off of most pizza. She'd rather just eat plain breadsticks most of the time.
>>
no fuck picky eaters, I grew up with a mother who would eat literally nothing but potatoes and chicken and I had to eat it so often. I fucking hate boneless skinless chicken breasts with salt/pepper and boiled buttered potatoes now
>>
You can have whatever personal preferences you like, just don't make it other peoples' problem.
>>
>>8172723
What r u bitching about? Sounds like you get by with cheap dates.
>>
>>8172140
I don't eat at places where the employees have facial hair.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.