[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's getting colder. What's your favourite beverage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: hotdrink.jpg (80KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
hotdrink.jpg
80KB, 700x466px
It's getting colder.

What's your favourite beverage to warm yourself up? Alcoholic drinks are welcome.
>>
Hot Cosby
>>
Bovril with a little bit of cayenne pepper.
>>
SEMEN
>>
Coffee
>>
File: 45654654.jpg (6KB, 159x317px) Image search: [Google]
45654654.jpg
6KB, 159x317px
>>8172024
When I'm shoveling snow I like to sip on a pint of Russian standard. Keeps me warm/gives me energy to finish shoveling
>>
File: mystery symbols.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mystery symbols.png
9KB, 500x500px
Blood of the innocent
>>
File: IMG_1612.jpg (346KB, 1600x1141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1612.jpg
346KB, 1600x1141px
>>8172024
Not that I would indulge in it daily, but there's something amazingly comfy about a good mug of dark, high quality hot chocolate.

Really worth getting a small pack of the shredded chocolate from a good source to keep around.
>>
>>8172042

Nothing like hot black coffee on a crisp November morning
>>
i make a drink by adding hot chocolate powder, egg nog and whiskey to coffee
>>
>>8172029
Noice. What a bit of vodka in there and garnish it with a square of jerky.
>>
>>8172024
Broth
>>
>>8172024
Hot Cocoa with Mintuu
>>
File: COMFY.jpg (135KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
COMFY.jpg
135KB, 960x1280px
Growing up, we used to visit farms a lot in the wintertime.

Mulled hot apple cider is just indescribable when you're outside and cold.
>>
Hot Spiced Wine

bottle of an inexpensive red wine- sweet works better than dry. (Cabernet is good.)
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbs. each of ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, nutmeg
Handful each of dried cherries, raisins, and almonds (slivered or sliced is best)

Bring the wine and honey to a simmer. Taste for sweetness and add honey as necessary. Remove from heat, stir in spices, and continue to stir occasionally. After sitting, the spices will create a thick residue which will settle to the bottom. Using a ladle, serve into individual mugs or other heat-safe vessels. Consider putting the cloves in a mesh tea ball, or cheese cloth, to avoid picking cloves out of your goblet.
>>
>>8172112
Tfw, I've always called that Mulled Wine.
>>
>>8172024
Hot chocolate with toasted marshmallows used for dipping. Fucking delish.
>>
Warm cider with a shot of bourbon poured in is good. My wife takes fireball whisky instead of bourbon.
>>
Iced tea with some lemon
>>
well [spoiler]hehe[/spoiler]
>>
>>8172112
I bet that would be nice with sherry or something like that.
>>
Vino navegado
>>
>>8172057
Which is it I should get?

Amazon links?
>>
File: kakawa-house-elixers-1024x768.jpg (197KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kakawa-house-elixers-1024x768.jpg
197KB, 1024x768px
>>8172313
https://kakawachocolates.com/elixirs/mesoamerican/

This shit is awesome, but I get it locally.
>>
Bovril of course
>>
>>8172024
Boiling water poured over fresh lemon with lemon zest and lemon juice, and a teaspoon of honey

So fucking good, and its amazing if you have a cold
>>
coffee during day for boost at work
hot chocolate late at night and get comfy :3
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Wassail is amazing. And really fun to make.
>>
>>8172059
I like hot black coffee with just two breakfast sausage links and sit on the porch eating them while I drink the coffee and watch my breath and the steam coming off the coffee and sausage while the dog takes a shit. It's just relaxing before I go to hell for the next 8-10 hours.
>>
File: p1040168.jpg (2MB, 2588x2533px) Image search: [Google]
p1040168.jpg
2MB, 2588x2533px
Abuelita's hot chocolate.
>>
>>8172391
>:3

stop
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.