[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /ck/, I'm getting tired of most of the food I get never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 76577567567.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
76577567567.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
Hi /ck/, I'm getting tired of most of the food I get never filling me up enough. What are some meals that genuinely fill you up after eating them? Such as pic related

>inb4 fatty
>>
O A T S
>>
drink more water with your meals
>>
I drink lots of vodka, and find that that pretty much quells my appetite, or otherwise limits my ability to gorge.

Tonight I ordered a large appetizer portion of nachos (with steak) and only made it about half way through.
>>
I recently started eating sushi for the first time and most of those fill me up. I really like the veggie ones but haven't tried many yet.
I've never been a fan of pure salad, I prefer something like tuna or egg at least in it.
>>
More carbs, beans, lentils, grains, peas, vegetables, fruits, rice, buckwheat, potatoes, corn, pasta. Add only a few nuts and seeds. Ditch the oil, butter, dairy, cheese, eggs; minimize meat.
A reasonable example meal for an adult male is 120-150g of cooked dry carbs (420-550 calories) with 350-500g of vegetables (150-200 calories) and maybe 100-200 calories of nuts/seeds. Can also add sauces (tomato) and condiments (mustard) and add a small quantity of fish or lean mean as garnish.
>>
>>8171751
>large appetizer portion of nachos (with steak)
>ate half

>quells my appetite
spot the amerifat
>>
Who keeps the skin on avocado slices in a salad?

And even the pit on the top left one.
>>
Pizza
Bacon cheeseburger
Coney dogs
Beef been and cheese burrito
>>
meat and potato roast, mushroom and potato roast
full vegetable salad with runny egg and olives
juicy meaty dumplings with sour cream
read beans baked with lots of fried tomatoes/pasta, carrots and onions
stewed cabbage and pieces of smoked hot dogs
ham/cream pastas
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476077074160.jpg (57KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476077074160.jpg
57KB, 720x960px
Chicken pot pie
>>
Eat the whole pie
>>
>>8171755
>more carbs
>less meat
spotted the faggot

the easiest answer is that the lower the GI, the longer it stays in your system and the longer it will be until you're hungry again

more sugary shit forces you to eat lots before you're done, then you get hungry again fast. the reverse is true for more complex carbs, meats, and oils. basically use google for GI values and go with what you find. generally unprocessed and nutritional meats, vegetables, beans, and grains have the best ratio of sustenance to calorie. Sweet things have the worst, fruits included.
>>
Pasta
>>
>>8171895
noodles are one of the easiest ways to break your daily calorie intake limits without realizing it. sure, bread and rice are comparably calorie-dense, but usually you portion out a cup of rice or a slice or two of bread, put it on the side of your meal, and then don't typically go for seconds, but when you have noodles you tend to start with a large serving of those wiggly carb-bombs and a relatively small amount of protein-rich sauce or soup, and then you go back for seconds and thirds because the 500 calorie serving you started with wasn't enough
>>
Lurking this thread. Been trying to lose more weight but hungry all the time.
>>
>>8172054
lel this thread is not about weight losing buddy
>>
>>8172072
Dont' tell me what this thread is about buddy. I'll make it about whatever I want. Talk salty to me again and I'll poop on your ice cream cone. you got that? buddy? POOP on your ICE CREAM cone.
>>
>>8171903
Yeah that's why Asians are so fucking fat, because they eat rice 3 times a day. And Americans are so lean because they eat burgers, fries, pancakes, eggs and BBQ instead of carbs.

No shit a 500 calorie meal isn't enough for an adult male looking to maintain weight. Fat motherfuckers have such a low carb intake they don't even know how gigantic an 800-1000 calorie portion looks on a plate

Honestly just shut the fuck up you lardass, I can smell your fat rolls through the monitor.
>>
File: 1471474541859.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471474541859.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>8172106
>eat burgers, fries, pancakes, eggs and BBQ instead of carbs.
There are a lot of carbs on that list.
>>
drink more water

one glass before you eat
one as you eat
one after
>>
>>8172106
1. I'm probably far more efficient at losing weight when I diet than you ever are, especially seeing as how you don't know anything and haven't proved any point at all

2. More Asians are fat than you fucking realize, specifically for the reason that they don't understand rice has empty calories and there is no nutritional benefit to eating a pound of rice every meal. Many fat Asians have no idea why they're so much worse off than their peers even though they avoid obvious calorie bombs like sweets. In reality, most Asians aren't as fat as Americans because they walk more and move around more in their daily lives, spend less time eating because of how busy they are, and large-plate meals like we see in America are not as common in Asia. It's not like they don't have fried shit, greasy meats, sweet sauces and all kinds of other unhealthy shit, they just move less and eat more compared to Americans, and if you look at areas where personal transport is preferred to public transit, you will also see increased incidences of obesity. Imagine that!

3. 800 calories is a perfectly sized meal. If you're eating 500 calories of noodles, plus another 2 to 4 hundred calories in sauces, meats, and sides, and THEN you go back for seconds and thirds, what do you think happens? Before long your 700 calorie meal has turned into a 12 or 15 hundred calorie one, and you still have two other meals to eat that day, so what do you think is going to happen?

>pancakes instead of carbs
>burgers (with buns) instead of carbs
>fries instead of carbs
jesus christ you actually are retarded aren't you?
>>
>>8172189
*they move more and eat less compared to Americans
>>
>>8171738
They have almost as much calories as chocolate and always make you crave for more. If you use milk instead of water it gets even worse.

Oats are evil.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.