[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got back from a 10 hour class for work. I am now a Catering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (44KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 350x250px
Just got back from a 10 hour class for work. I am now a Catering Coordinator for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews.

Woot wooot WOOOOOOT!!!!

Our Franchise will be rolling out a Catering service soon and I'm going to be one of my store's two coordinators. which means I'll be verifying orders, helping get them ready, managing delivery drivers (We're working on a better name than that since they do much more than drive) Deliverying orders myself.and learning operations work that goes with the catering job. (Par levels for supplies and upkeeping the vehicals when our store finally gets one)
>>
>>8170334
I've always seen the commercials, but have never seen a red robin. I also don't live in some side of the highway town where I fuck my 3rd cousin at the local Friday night football game.

So where are you from anon?
>>
>>8170334
>catered burgers and fries
gross
>>
>>8170341
A state, I daresay, that is definitely red, and the men have very, very, long beards.
>>
>>8170341
I typically see Red Robins inside of malls in America. There is one inside the Northgate mall in Seattle.

Catering hamburgers and fries do sound weird and I am wary of the thought of ordering for one. Are the meals made to order on site?
>>
>>8170341
>>8170375
>it's a midwesterner moves to some boring, pretentious coastal shithole and spends all his free time talking shit to his former neighbors—who do not care about this faggot or his opinions in the least—episode
>>
>>8170334
Stop trying to force this into a meme.
It's not going to be a meme.
>>
>>8170415
But I live in one of the most unique culinary cities in all of North America! I was born here too, I might move to Boston though.
>>
>>8170334
nice blog, faggot
>>
>>8170429
Why so mad just cause I cater burgers and you cater cock
>>
>>8170539
Because you always order the biggest ones, and don't tip.
>>
How do I make your whiskey river burger? im craving one.
>>
>>8170594
You can suck my dick if you want a good tip.
>>
>>8170334
Hey

I actually enjoy some of your establishments burgers.

But the service could be better.
>>
>>8170610
>you cater cock

That's what you implied you wanted to do in your post. Are you trap, btw?
>>
>>8170539
lol
>>8170594
>>
>>8170618
I just got into this thread loser. I browse this board to laugh at deplorable fucks like you.
>>
Honestly red Robin is pretty good
>>
Okay had the last training meeting today.

We roll out on the 19th, but each store has to be certified. Which means 3 test orders (Basically Promo orders that we just take and drop off)

This is going to be great. We'll be doing a Burger and Chicken Bar. (Buns toppings) Sides of Tortilla Chips (since fries just won't make the trip) Salads, Pastas, Apps, and Desserts. Setting up all of that in a Buffet Style with chafers to keep things hot. There's also a lot of office work for me to do as a Catering Co-ordinator, and a lot of off site sales work to do to build business. This is going to be great.
>>
File: 1471402387414.jpg (46KB, 486x499px) Image search: [Google]
1471402387414.jpg
46KB, 486x499px
>>8172407
I was catering for a deli in a central business district for a few years if you have any questions. I was technically a delivery driver but I did a lot of the coordinating myself. I hope they pay you well or you get a cut of the drivers tip money. I was making more than anyone but the GM and only work m-f 9-2
>>
>>8172448

ringo pls
>>
Why are you telling us? Did your mom not pick up the phone when you gleefully called to make the big announcement?

Congrats on being a caterer for another dogshit Chili's/Applebees clone restaurant that pollutes the American landscape with even more overly salted, poorly garnished, and lovelessly prepared gloried freezer meals.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.