[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /ck/, I'm in th position to influence some major McDonald's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_0631.jpg (26KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
26KB, 500x264px
So /ck/, I'm in th position to influence some major McDonald's menu changes in the near future. I'm an MBA student at USC and my midterm consists of recommending some new items for McDonald's or bringing back some old promotions. I will be presenting to their VP or Marketing.

One problem: I don't eat this shit.

I have a couple of concepts including permanently placing the McRib on the menu, making a 50pc McNugget bucket, bringing back the Super Size option, or introducing some sliced meats options (think Arby's).

But I figured /ck/ would know better. Thought?
>>
>>8169325
thought: tell the guy "I don't eat this shit" and tell him what you DO eat afterwards
he'll take it from there, if he has any integrity
>>
>>8169325
If you're serious that's pretty neat

Make them bring back that one burger with pickled jalapeños
>>
Why are you contributing to an industry which you don't patronize and which you think is shit? Isn't that against your morals?

I am not judging, my career is the exact same thing. Why do we do it?

To answer your question, I don't know. I don't eat that shit.
>>
Tell them to teach their employees to custom build a burger, so that way people have more freedom.
>>
>>8169325
>Thought?

Seems kinda silly for a person whose expertise is in health to be making business recommendations. They won't pay attention to a word you say because they know you don't get the big picture, the whole thing is just one big circle-jerk.
>>
Pizza
>>
>>8169352
Hey man I hear you. I've worked in consulting in my young adult career and that means working on accounts that I love and hate. I don't have anything against McDonald's in particular, I just don't eat fast food. I personally don't like what McDonald's has become in terms of McCafe and salads. I think they should go back to the days of Super Size everything and offer an indulgent food experience that's quick, tasty, and affordable. But to answer your question, I don't hate McDonald's, and I've always been impressed with /ck/ and their viewpoints on food.
>>
>>8169356
this. Also try to be a little more original than "lets make the mcrib fulltime!"
>>
File: IMG_0632.jpg (141KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.jpg
141KB, 970x545px
>>8169355
They actually had a create your own burger called CYT (create your taste). You did it on a screen and customized the burger, but restaurants made like 12 of those types of sandwiches a day off of it. Huge investment and big flop.
>>
>permanently placing the McRib on the menu

shit idea

>making a 50pc McNugget bucket

boring idea

>bringing back the Super Size option

boring idea

>sliced meats

terrible idea

is this the limit of your creativity?

at least tell them to bring back chicken selects
>>
Tell them to put less salt on their patties
>>
>>8169393
Because it's a stupid idea. You don't go to a fast food place for a custom burger. You want to pick from a set menu that some jackoff went to "burger school" for so he could create the perfect cheapass shitty burger by moving the pickles up a layer and using red onion instead of yellow, and then you ask them to hold the pickles and onion anyway because you're a childish fucking asshole. THAT'S what people want from fast food. They don't want to go inside and sit there fucking around with a touchscreen that doesn't even work 50% of the time and has a piece of paper scotch taped to it saying it's out of service, only to have some teenage retard fuck it up anyway and if you have the time to customize a burger why didn't you go to a real burger joint anyway, one of those ones with the shitty golf scorecards and the microdick pencils and all their burgers just taste like burnt anyway and half the time you have to sit outside at a shitty round picnic bench with a parasol that's broken and there's bees.

THAT'S why those machines were a flop.
>>
Bring back 50 cent Hamburger Wednesdays
>>
>>8169325
tell them to get rid of the all day breakfast just to blow their fucking minds

this kind of thinking will land u a job one day kid
>>
>>8169325
The only reason for the McRib's popularity is its ephemeral nature, so making it a permanent item wouldn't work. Maintaining the game of showing up in various locations but actually advertising where it will be, however, could easily make more sales, as it attract not only the die-hard fans who are already using things like the McRib Locator, but also people who have heard of it but have yet to try one.
>>
>>8169325
Okay, well there's one area where McDonald's is totally off the radar -- the midnight munchie crowd. Taco Bell and Whitecastle have pretty much got it on lockdown.

I know McDonald's has been trying to do upscale places, and sell premium products, but it hasn't been working out for them. You're on the right track with a massive McNugget box. I'd also suggest sliders and party packs.
>>
>>8169423
The all-day breakfast thing is hilarious

Breakfast in general is dogshit, the worst meal of the day, and at any given moment I'd rather have a McDouble than one of their shitty, faux-syrup griddle sandwiches.
>>
File: IMG_0635.jpg (83KB, 900x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.jpg
83KB, 900x392px
>>8169460
They already sort of do/did a party pack in the past. It's just McD's is so awful at promoting new limited time offers that they only focus on the McPick 2 and other simple shit.
>>
>>8169467
>stay up way too late
>go to a 24-hour mcdolans for a burger
>sorry sir we've just started breakfast
>order a sausage biscuit with a side of disappointment
>>
>>8169325
As someone who actually eats at McD's:
>McRib - ghastly
>50 nuggets - why?
>super size - too many calories
>sliced meats - maybe worth a try
>>
>>8169325
Fish sticks?
>>
>permanent McRib

McRib is shit, too shit to be permanent. It's an established item with a cult reputation, allowing it to be seasonal and enjoyed yearly without fans of it becoming burnt out. It needs to be scarce or else people will hate it.

>50pc McNugget

Too little demand. Go for fries instead, that's what people want bulk orders of. Switch to optional beef tallow fries for 50 cents more.

>sliced meats

Disgusting. This is McDonalds. Just think "McDonalds sliced meats". It sounds awful. Food served at McDonalds needs to be food that's palatable even under the notion that its frozen and factory made. Think ovenable "appetizers" and shit, that's where McDonalds maybe can branch out. Even then, like with the mozzarella sticks, it can be a hit and miss.

I think they need to make buffalo chicken selects, and make sure they only use the skinniest breasts they can. They can chop fat breasts into two to make more and increase profits, the bulk of selects should be breading anyways. That's why they're so delicious.
>>
Tell them to so trying to be upscale because the dirt poor motherfuckers who eat there don't care and they need to focus on getting back to what they used to do so well; dirt cheap tasty garbage food.
>>
File: IMG_0637.jpg (144KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.jpg
144KB, 500x508px
How about boneless wings? Or would that option cut too much into their McNugger sales?
>>
File: IMG_1997.jpg (140KB, 759x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1997.jpg
140KB, 759x468px
>>8169325

The McRib is a meme and your other ideas are garbage.

You're going nowhere fast lad.
>>
Make a deluxe McChicken on the value menu for $2. Same as regular McChicken but add cheese, bacon, and tomato. Or do big Macs with chicken patties instead of beef.

If you can't already tell for me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8169325

Your ideas don't sound bad actually, profit-wise.

McRib and Jalapeño Something Something Burger are the only things I liked at McD
>>
>>8169325
>permanently placing McRib on the menu
The reason this sells so well is because they don't have it all the time. If it was around all the time the novelty would wear out. All major chains have items like this, should be basic knowledge to you
>bringing back the Super Size option
Would receive too much negative backlash. They got rid of it to make the health nuts happy.
>>
>>8169525
I don't think it would eat into nugger sales much, since I don't think anyone but kids order them much anyway. You could make something similar to chik fil a nuggets and call them McNugget Selects™ probably, if the price was reasonable compared to similar fast food chicken items.
>>
>>8169530
>Or do big Macs with chicken patties instead of beef.
The chicken Mac exists internationally, just not in the US. I don't see why they couldn't do it.

>>8169534
The reason the McRib is limited time only, is because it's only cost effective when the price of pork drops. That's the entire reason for the promotion. Right now pork is expensive. There's no way they'd add it to the menu permanently.
>>
>>8169325
Sell crablegs
>>
>>8169530
>Or do big Macs with chicken patties instead of beef.

Call it the Big Cock

But actually this sounds like a pretty solid menu item.
>>
Bring back moon man
>>
>>8169553
Well if you read the other thread you can clearly see that millinials have dismissed the boomer mac and that the McChicken is "our" sandwich. Start selling chicken Macs, profit
>>
>>8169325
bring back that mckropolis thing we had in germany back in 1998/1999 or so when mcd here had european weeks.
>>
Do McChili, similar to how Wendy's does it with chopped up burger patties, and then introduce McChili cheese fries.
>>
Guy who works at mcdonalds here

There will be better quality burgers in the future, there are testing retaurants for the CYT and I saw a post saying its going to flop, but my location In Edmonton (Canada) they sell pretty dang well and people are pretty happy with them.

Also heard McRib happens because pork prices drop so idk if that will happen buddeh
>>
>>8169413
I'm out of breath after just reading this post and thinking what it would sound like if someone said it.
>>
>>8169503
oh man I know this feel

the worst if you are late phase drunk/hungover

I wouldn't blame a man for crying
>>
>>8169565
>>8169565

This. Best fucking commercials.
>>
>>8169555
this for christ sake
>>
>>8169506
>eats fast food
>worries about calories
Kys fatty
>>
mcrib has to be seasonal because the price of pork. Sandwiches(blt) never did well at Mcdonalds. They have tried just about every major gimmick. They really should scale the menu back and concentrate on what they can be good at.
>>
>>8169696
This is literally the case for every business ever though

"Jack of all Trades" places fall flat in literally every way 100% of the time
>>
>>8169325
Why even bother with new things? If anything you need less items on your menu that you do right and fast.
>>
>>8169543
>They got rid of it to make the health nuts happy.
Health fags aren't eating there to begin with, why cater to them?
>>
File: 1475871285102.gif (2MB, 305x212px) Image search: [Google]
1475871285102.gif
2MB, 305x212px
>bring back the fried chicken sammich to compete with chick fil a
>increase bacon quality/thickness
>easy/cheap topping options like: peppercini, grilled onions, pickled jalapeno (don't go overboard with the customization machines)
>new dipping sauces for nugs/fries
>new items: jalapeno poppers, BLT, a jucy lucy ripoff, patty melt
>as another anon said: target the late night crowd with munchies/boxes, most in the past like >>8169496 are family oriented
>>
>>8169718
>>8169718
health nuts :: suburban moms that are extremely receptive to health trends
>>
>>8169436
The McRibs availablity is based off of pork prices. When it's cheap they bring it back
>>
>>8169718
But op is lying. Oh he is a shill for marketing for mcdonalds and trying to see what would want.
>>
>>8169661
>>8169681
>hehe THIS xD
>>
>>8169325
Why not import some of the best ideas from around the world.
Japan seems pretty inventive when it comes to odd/custom burgers and menu items.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (208KB, 625x532px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
208KB, 625x532px
Bring back salad shakers and onion nuggets senpai
>>
>>8169764
Japan has no idea about cheese/shitty cheese though
>>
>>8169764
I actually went to Japan many years ago, and I remember eating something called a "bacon potato pie."

It was shaped exactly like the apple pies that you get at North American McDonald's, except it's filled with mashed potatoes and crunchy bacon bits.

They should sell that here.
>>
>>8169325
Menu changes at McD, eh? Slight underkill don't you think? The best suggestion would be to close forever.
>>
bring back the chicken mcbites
>>
More seafood items.
>>
how about food that isn't shit?

Like real chicken wings, real pizza, hell how about a real burger made from 100% beef?
>>
File: nachocheese.jpg (47KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
nachocheese.jpg
47KB, 450x450px
>>8169325
How about nacho cheese sauce as an add-on for everything? Cheese fries, smothered McNuggets,Egg McMuffins w/ nacho cheese.
It'sa cheap as fuck, and you'd win the stoner crowd back in a heartbeat!
>>
>>8169325
50pc bucket exists, and there isn't enough pork to keep a mcrib on permanently
>>
>>8169409
I think the nugget bucket could be the next 12 pack of tacos at taco bell(bring to parties ect.) . And super size would be the best thing for them they really should just cater to obese they make money that way it's been proven to fail when they try to make there shit seem healthy.
>>
File: McDonalds Menu.jpg (330KB, 1400x1351px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds Menu.jpg
330KB, 1400x1351px
>>8169325
>Save it this time
>>
>>8169527
>>8169325
This. You're bottom-feeding.
>>
>>8170295
For me it is the 14, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
Burger King has hot dogs. Tell them to introduce the McWeiner to compete
>>
>>8170329
you have to roll though
>>>/b/707231664
>>
File: Fast Food (1).jpg (782KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fast Food (1).jpg
782KB, 1920x1080px
>>8170295
>>8170329
For me you should kill your fucking self

>>>/b/707231664
>>
>>8170358
>For me you should kill your fucking self
>>>>/b/707231664
>>
Cheesy fry sandwich
>>
File: chip butty.jpg (120KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
chip butty.jpg
120KB, 1000x563px
>>8170364
forgot image
>>
>>8170362
>>>>>/b/707231664
>>
>>8170368
>>>>>>/b/707231664
>>
>>8170372
>>>>>>>/b/707231664
>>
>>8170367
replace the buns with panko mcchicken patties or make it a wrap with angus burger
>>
File: 1460129558205.jpg (29KB, 555x421px) Image search: [Google]
1460129558205.jpg
29KB, 555x421px
>>8169383
>I've always been impressed with /ck/ and their viewpoints on food.
>mfw
>>
McDonald's takeout. It's time.
>>
>>8169348
this. i loved that thing.
>>
>>8170295
Strawberry sundae is on there twice (6 and 29)
>>
Why have you people never thought of a 'fuck veggies' burger? I live in europe and people here are less fat, but still complain about pickles or tomatoes.
Just make a larger burger with bread, meat, cheese, meat, cheese, low amount of sauce, a little bm sauce, bread and name it 'True man burger' or something like that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>8170420
mmmmm I'm lovin' it
>>
>>8170436
I live next to Germany and this seems perfect. Replace the mustard with more cheese for other countries.
>>
>>8169325
All day lunch.

Bring back Spicy McChicken.

Bring back the American white cheddar and grilled onions.

Bring back jalapenos.

Bring back the mushroom swiss.
>>
McDouble with Mac sauce. Doesn't even need the veggies, just Mac sauce. Sell it for $2
>>
>>8170420
'Fuck saucy salad falling on your shirt, fuck tomatoes slipping out - get your proteins without wasting money on useless micronutrients. Get the fucking manburger right now!'
There, I just made the single most successful burger for everyone who only wants to still his hunger. Do this and stop wasting my time with nasty day-old verdure.
>>
>>8170420
That's the quarter pounder you're describing
>>
>>8170482
>quarter pounder
Last time I ordered this shit I still had salad, pickles, tomatoes and even fucking ketchup I think. Would have been better off with 3 cheeseburger plain. Or is it different in other countries?
>>
File: fucking nigger faggot OP.jpg (124KB, 1467x287px) Image search: [Google]
fucking nigger faggot OP.jpg
124KB, 1467x287px
>>8170379
>>>>>>>>/b/707231664
>>
File: 1473719620695.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473719620695.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>8170490
>>8170295

God damn you whoever baited me for that image just to play around on /b/
>>
Make the McRib a permanent item on the menu.
>>
>>8170488
I live in California and never once in my life received a quarter pounder with anything on it other than cheese ketchup and maybe a piece of onion nor have I ever seen it advertised as having all those things you listed. You're now either lying to prove a point or just never had the burger you're complaining doesn't exist
>>
>>8169325
for me it is the mcchicken
>>
vegan option
nahos
slurpees
mac and cheese or some spaghetti dish
>>
>>8170504
I live in Austria in what you described as quarter pounder is apparently the 'Hamburger TS' here, and has all the shit except some other shitty sauce instead of ketchup. I truly envy you.
>>
>>8170504
Here in bongland it has pickles on at least.
>>
breaded beef patty, southern style, fancy cheese or cheese sauce if its already there, jalapenos,

breaded beef patty, bacon, cheese, peppersauce/pepperbacon

breaded beef patty, egg, cheese, on biscuit, on croissant. on pancakes or waffles or muffins, with pepper sauce.

make the pepper sauce basically a white pepper gravy powder mix that's concentrated enough and has the texture changed so it can just be put into a squirt bottle.

basically get some frozen salisbury steak manufacturers to cut a round mold and bread it. pretty simple. they'll have all the stuff already for it.

it's chicken fried steak basically. can be made fast in the fryer.

later on do the breaded beef patty with breaded chicken patty big mac thing.

if it comes off, you can make beef mcnuggets really easily with a new fitting for the same machines that make the salisbury steaks/breaded beef patties.
>>
a veggie burger and to remove the beef extract from the fries. Why the fuck do you need beef extract in french fries?
>>
>>8170542
Fuck off commie
>>
>>8169325
Bring weird shit from McDonald's in other countries (indian tikki burger for example) and sell them for a limited time in the US to promote diversity or some shit.
>>
>>8170291
>"nugget bucket"
>bringing a 50pc bucket of mcdonalds nuggets to a party

wew lad
>>
>>8170295
rolling
>>
>>8170580

On that note, bring the fucking McChoco Fries being sold in Japan to the US. Do McDonalds execs think that only the Japanese would enjoy chocolate? Especially on fries that are already soaked in fucking sugar and salt?
>>
>>8169325
Why don't you diagnose the problem with McDonald business first, then tailor solutions based on that instead of asking for random ideas
>>
>>8170580
>promote diversity or some shit

kek
>>
>>8170601
*niggers
>>
File: 1474558481716.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1474558481716.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
>>8169325
For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8170651
Uh, I have a feeling ye olde board of directors might not want to hear that. Facing the fact that you're an anachronism is pretty tough for impotent old men. Witness our current crop of political beauties.
>>
>>8169325
Tell them to give us those Australia burgers
>>
>>8170580
ad major here, this is actually a pretty good idea

grab indias veggie burger for sure and some others, this would have made a great campaign at olympics time
>>
Pizza
Bringing back McDonald's delivery
>>
Big and Tasty
>>
All day fuckin lunch.
If I pull through one more McDonalds drive-thru and ask for a burger and they say "sorry sir we only have breakfast" I am going to go fucking postal. I don't go to McDonalds for your garbage fucking breakfast menu, serve me THE burger.
>>
>>8170686
You guys are just trying to piss me off now.
>>
>>8169325
BRING BACK MCPIZZA
>>
BRING BACK HABERNO RANCH SAUCE I'M ADDICTED TO THAT SHIT
>>
Veggie/black bean burger with standard cheeseburger toppings. Really cheap. Not including salads, taco Bell has a vice grip on the vegetarian market because the bean burrito is close to $1.25. vegetarians hate only eating salads and being only able to get fries at mcds sucks. Millennials are eating less meat.
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (21KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
21KB, 327x154px
How would /ck/ build its Late Night Munchie Box?
>>
File: IMG_0639.jpg (153KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
153KB, 1000x550px
>>8170932
Loaded McNuggets
Big Mac w/McChicken instead of beef
French Fries
Drink
>>
>>8170339
They tried johnsonville brats several years ago. Tried bringing them back in Wisconsin this spring. Never tried one, but, I'd be less likely to buy a hotdog from them than that.
>>
>>8169525
I'd recommend this on the condition that OP pitches them as tendies.
>>
>>8170525
It does here in the US, too. Cheese, pickles, onions, ketchup and mustard. Every state I've been in.
>>
>>8170295
ROLL
>>
>>8170942
You can specifically ask for a big mac with chicken instead of beef if you ask nicely.
In fact, most of these orders can be made at home or by simply asking the person taking your order to have your sandwich made differently. It's not that difficult. Do you guys actually spend time inside of McDoanlds? The fugg is wrong with you?
>>
>>8169530
best idea i've read here so far
>>
>>8169325
>I'm in th position to influence some major McDonald's menu changes in the near future
Cool
>I'm an MBA student
No you're not. Those execs already have people with MBA students on staff and if they are actually giving real consideration to outside people's opinions they are going to atleast 50 other MBA schools and taking note of every single idea
>>
>>8169575
scrap the chopped up patties idea because that's retarded. but not a terrible idea with the mcchili cheese fries
>>
>>8169771
no one wants mashed potatoes at mcdonalds...this isn't KFC
>>
>>8169325
taro pie for a limited time in the usa
>>
>>8169325
>permanent McRib
Bad idea. The on again/off again McRib is designed to drive up demand.
>McNugget bucket
They already do this in select markets.
>bringing back Super Size
They already do small/medium/large options now.
>some sliced meats options
Eh.
>>
Instead of trying to bring more shit to the mcdonalds menu, display to them the mountain of choices currently available at US mcds. Its far too much, i'm a bit overwhelmed at the 5 menu boards, which don't even show 100% of the menu.

Start axing low performing items, increase volume of high performers by lowering the fucking price back to a god damn dollar which made mcds boom just years ago. Stop trying to compete with every single fast food place out there, and do what mcds did best. Cheap, hot, fast. The doublecheeseburger has got to be their single biggest seller ever and they jew us by only having 1 slice of cheese, and still charging $1.49 for it. Oh you want that extra slice of cheese? that'll be $0.30. Fuck off Ronald, I know your cost on that is about 4 cents.

Seriously, slim the menu down, don't add more shit to flop in the spirit of trying to recapture market share from a competitor.
>>
>>8171372
Are you kidding?? there's nothing left on the menu, McDonald's is not worth going to anymore because there is no variety
>>
>>8171585
Are YOU fucking kidding?? I just quickly scanned their menu, and I count over 40 items, not counting seasonal items, drinks, or desserts. You are completely full of shit. A quick google search has multiple sites saying there are over 100, though I think they're counting shit that aren't always on the menu. Either way, you're a retarded motherfucker.
>>
>>8169508
This post should be your entire presentation, OP
>>
>>8169714
100%, trim the fat. Big Mac, McChicken, Cheeseburger, Quarter-Pounder, nuggets and chips, with double options for each.
>>
Just bring the dollar menu with all the items back.

I would go more often. Wouldn't you go more often?

I in fact would go tonight.
>>
I like how someone said a giant serving of fries. I think everyone agrees their fries are very tasty and i think they are known for them.

The large fry they have just isnt enough sometimes. DESU they never fill those up like they should.

I like to eat just the fries sometimes and an order of McMega size fries with a free large drink for $5 sounds great.
>>
Big mac sliders
>>
File: 1247832154324.jpg (33KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
1247832154324.jpg
33KB, 400x311px
>>8171597
There are 7 different meals on the menu at the McDonald's restaurants in my area regardless of what google says.

It used to be more than 15 different meals years ago, they keep cutting over and over and over again. Cutting items really has not helped the stock now has it?

Cutting more items does not make it a better restaurant does it?

Furthermore, how long do you think the cost of a double cheeseburger can stay the same?

Do you not understand that things get more expensive?

Why do you feel the need to curse, and directly insult me?
>>
>>8169460
>Okay, well there's one area where McDonald's is totally off the radar -- the midnight munchie crowd. Taco Bell and Whitecastle have pretty much got it on lockdown.
that's objectively untrue
>>
make it 100% halal
spicy everything by default
>>
>>8171696
>Cutting more items does not make it a better restaurant does it?
it usually does.
>>
seconding spicy mcchicken
>>
Baked sweet potato wedges.
>>
>>8169325
Pork prices and lack of consistent consumer demand means the McRib is not feasible as a permanent menu item. My 2cents is that you whould suggest something like a Croquette burger, similar to what they sell in McD's Japan. Have them make it vegetarian as well.
>>
>>8171753
All day lunch menu.Which is what mcd's should have. Even the 24hr mcd's by me stops serving big macs and other items after 9pm. It is ridiculous that a place that was founded on burgers thinks they need to serve all day breakfast items.
>>
Afaik, they sell alcohol at McDonalds in germany. You could try that OP.
>>
>>8169325
What?! What kind of professor makes you do that crap? Uh... How about convincing them to make their food out of organic free-range food? How about convincing them to make it out of real food and not random bullshit?
>>
>>8172611
>How about convincing them to make it out of real food and not random bullshit?
McDonald's is indeed bad for you, but the ingredients are a far cry from "random bullshit."

Their burger patties are actually plain beef, with nothing else added to it. Personally, I think the only thing bad about it is how bland it is.

The "pink slime" is a myth. McNuggets aren't made of that shit, no matter how many times you see it on Facebook and Twitter.

At worst, you could make a case for the buns and the condiments, but those things are almost always processed.

It's not the ingredients that's making people fat and unhealthy. It's the competitive pricing, ease of access, and lack of consumer self-control that's causing those problems.
>>
>>8171741
Kek
>>
>>8172611
He's in an MBA course not a retard easy undergrad business class. You need to analyze it financially and look at market trends along with supply costs. If they started to try and use organic, it would cost tens / hundreds of millions just to start up buying the supplies, creating a new factory line (can't combine organic / non organic on the same factory line) and advertising. Then the prices of the food themselves would have to reflect the investment, leading to having organic McDonalds burgers costing ~$8-12 which doesnt reflect McDonalds basic platform of fast and easy.

>tl;dr this isnt a bullshit undergrad class where you give a feelgood answer
>>
>>8169325
Personally, and from having it at a different chain abroad, a burger with a fried egg / hashbrown (and optional spicy sauce) would be amazing. McDonalds stores already have all the ingredients on hand to do it too.
>>
I've always marveled at their avoidance of hot dogs. Is there a reason for it? Slice a wiener down the middle, grill it, and pop it on a toasted McRib bun if it needs to be a sandwich. Put tator tots on the menu. Go for poutine in the US but call it something more generically American - usually disco fries, but that's possibly too esoteric for the general population. Those flavor shaker bags for fries were genius, do they still have that?
>>
>>8169325
they would never make changes based on your suggestions they're just checking to see if you're a retard.

and you're coming here for advice so i'd say you're in trouble buddy boy
>>
Bring back the fucking Big Xtra in Canadia.
>>
>>8169389
Especially simce mcd does the mcrib only when the price of pork drops.
>>
>>8169325
ebi burger in america when
>>
>McRib permanently on menu
Won't happen. The appeal and marketing around it is based on limited availability. That's a very conscious decision that is likely often revisited. Not original at all, it won't get you any point.
> 50pc McNugget meal
Could have potential, but you'd need to tie it into something else for it to be marketable. Sports season or something like that as a party platter idea with it's own packaging. Still pushing it there, but could be put on the table.l
>Super Size
Nope. There is way too much bad press surrounding it that led to it being removed. Not even the marketing team were able to shake it off, they won't risk it.
>Deli meat sandwiches a la Arby's
They won't want to mimick another chain that is not burger related that closely. The fact that you specify Arby's shows how unoriginal that idea is.

You're on a shitty track OP. You're looking at it all wrong, this is not how you start what would essentially be a product development project in a corporate food company. You don't eat McDonalds, why not? What is it missing that you want but isn't offered? That's what you bring to the table, that's what you try to convince them to sell. I grew up in the industrial side of food, my dad was head of R&D for a large food company and I saw the process from start to finish multiple times. You can't go completely off brand, but you need to offer something new, even if it's a twist on something that exists so that it appeals to a different market.

So research past items that have been removed, find the reasoning, and find an item that hasn't been offered and do some risk analysis. Have stats to back you up. Prove that you know what the fuck you're talking about and why this would be a great idea. Don't let personal distaste get in the way of this, it's a great opportunity and trust me when I say that people in the industry all know each other and will shit talk you or build you up enough for a potential job in the future.
>>
>>8173317
> 50pc McNugget meal
>Could have potential, but you'd need to tie it into something else for it to be marketable. Sports season or something like that as a party platter idea with it's own packaging. Still pushing it there, but could be put on the table.l

They already tried 50 nuggers with football, even the McWings to football, both plans flopped. Because when you go to a football party, particularly a superbowl party, nobody fucking wants mcdonalds.

>Super Size
I don't see whats wrong with this. Carls jr takes pride in this big thick messy burgers. Wendy's baconator started as a joke burger and it became a permanent menu item because of its popularity.

Stop caring about what people who don't eat at your restaurant think. Nobody cares about health nuts concern about super size fries, or 1500 calorie sandwiches.

Bad press? More like free advertising to your restaurant. Everyone would hear that you bought something back, causing a little stir, and business increases.
>>
>>8169325
Bring back the fajitas!
>>
I got this idea for a pie, it's like a regular mcdonald's pie, but is a pizza pie, filled with cheese, tomato sauce and pepperoni bits.
>>
File: bacon-potato-japan.jpg (36KB, 450x225px) Image search: [Google]
bacon-potato-japan.jpg
36KB, 450x225px
>>8169325

Consider bringing some of their international specialties to America on a rotating basis. This would both appeal to the "core" McDonalds consumers who want to experience things that they currently can't have, and cements McDonalds international reputation as a bastion of American culture by having America serve as a sort of "hub" for their unique flavors.

http://www.foodnetwork.co.uk/article/crazy-meals-mcdonalds-menus-around-world/

Plus, by bringing these things up, you seem like you are thinking outside the box (foreign items instead of new or old ones) and knowledgeable about/interested in the brand.
>>
>>8169325
Kobe beef on all hamburger related products. It's not a regulated term in USica. You could still use the lowest human food grade beef, but call it Kobe beef. I see a very effective marketing blitz developing.
>>
More shamrock shakes.
>>
McDonald's hotpockets. Deep fried and not baked of course.
>>
>>8170453
u can already get that

we've been ordering"mcdouble dressed like a big mac" for years

it's like 50 cents mroe than a mcdouble
>>
>>8169325
Ever since they brought breakfast onto the permanent menu, all that's left is the mcrib
>>
>>8173411
>This
Also consider having a Hawaii Promotion. I love that the McD's on the island have Teriyaki burgers, saimin, taro/haupia pies, and spam for breakfast.
>>
>>8170493
It was me, anon. Why do you think it was that bad? People had some fun.
>>
MCDLT FUCKING TELL THEM FUCKING MCDLT AS A LIMITED TIME ITEM also chicken strips and bagles
>>
>>8169393
They still have it they at the newer McDonald's and they arent advertising it in the areas there at but gawd dame do they taste better then the normal ones i got a nice little ass to bring it out to me and my fries in metal basket McDonald's is also getting ready to open up burger bars kinda like Chipotle
>>
>>8169325
get some of your ideas from the international mc ds menu. eg the kiwiburger: quarter pounder but with lettuce and beetroot and a egg in it.
>>
>>8174447
Jesus fucking christ learn the difference between then and than
>>
start selling non food items like wife beater shirts, du-rags and a cheap cigar selection since only niggers eat there anyways
>>
CASH IN ON THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

(footage is from an old mcdonalds commercial and the song is trendy)
>>
>>8174530
this
>>
How about a veggie burger? Hear me out. In a lot of rural places and small towns, there are no vegetarian restaurants. McDonalds, however, is ubiquitous. You don't have to worry about having a good veggie burger, because in a lot of places McDonalds would have the ONLY vegetarian option. You can store veggie burgers in a freezer basically forever, so it doesn't matter how many they sell per day. Bonus points for spinning some dumb ethics or environmentalism slant to an advertising campaign for it.
>>
>>8169325
How did the fifth element get the future so wrong?
>>
>>8174709
Because it was still using Blade Runner-style futurism. If you look at any80's era futurism it's so dated by today's standards.
>>
>>8174716
If anything, the future in Demolition Man is more accurate than Blade Runner/Fifth Element.
>>
>>8174716
>>8174709
80s futurism > sleek Apple-esque 2000s futurism
>>
File: TacoBellDemMan.png (185KB, 624x272px) Image search: [Google]
TacoBellDemMan.png
185KB, 624x272px
>>8174709
I don't want to freak you out or anything

But the fifth element is a comedy film that takes place in a universe with aliens and flying cars. It's not speculative sci-fi or cyberpunk.

>>8174739
Except for the haute couture Taco Bell.
>>
>>8174741
Hey it's my preference too, I'm just speaking of accuracy.
>>
>>8174747
it's a goddamn shame the future is turning out to be so relatively normal. yeah we've got pocket-sized slabs that can access most of the information humanity has ever amassed, but where the fuck are my flying cars
>>
>>8174750
Well if we do get them, you can forget ever being allowed to pilot them on your own. Look at the bullshit that is going with just regular self-driving cars. I think I Robot got it best in how traffic is going to be handled in the future. All automated and running at incredible but controlled speeds.
>>
>>8169325
1. Reduce the menu and remove the salads.

2. Replace the dipping sauces with higher quality ones. Lots of places have sauces that are so good people want to eat there just for the sauce. I can't say McDonalds is one of those places. Their honey garlic sauce, for instance, tastes totally wrong and disgusting.

3. Bring back lard for deep frying. There's a big keto/atkins fad right now and people are dumb enough to think pig fat is more "wholesome" than vegetable oil. It's more expensive but they can make up for it by scaling down the menu, as previously suggested.

4. Bring back ice cream.

5. Get rid of the pies or change them. They taste too artificial. They taste like burnt pastry dough with a jam filling right now.

6. Get rid of McCafe. This is another one of those 'jack of all trades' things that McDonalds does in a half assed attempt to compete with everyone around them. While I've had their coffee and it isn't bad, when I want coffee, McDonalds is the last place I think of. People don't go to McDonalds for coffee. Focus on your market and your immediate competitors.
>>
>>8174753
I mean, if we're talking Fifth Element-style multi-level air travel, it's probably for the best that it's self-driving. Some asshole getting loaded and causing a pile-up is bad enough, can you imagine that shit in the air? 9/11 would be a fucking monthly occurrence.
>>
>>8174758
>I can't say McDonalds is one of those places
Agreed, but their Chipotle Ranch and Sweet n' Sour are dank.
>>
>>8169325
pork burgers
>>
>>8169325
Veggie patties for all the burgers. I'm not even vegetarian, just get sick from whatever mystery meat they use but love the big mac sauce for fries.
>>
>>8174775
Americans only like pork in bacon form and BBQ. And even then Beef is popular.
>>
>>8174758
>1. Reduce the menu and remove the salads.

Why would they want to go through a several year fight with various special interest groups again?

In NYC alone they got the shit beat out of them when Fuhrer Bloomberg started randomly making decrees about drink sizes and chocolate milk in schools and ingredients on menus etc. (Granted, I don't mind the caloric value of items being on the menu)

I know NYC as a whole is only ~8 million, but that was a massive annoyance for McDonalds and the salad shit actually made it calm down. Taking a single item out results in the fucking news being called:

http://www.delish.com/food-news/a46090/mcdonalds-gets-rid-of-one-key-breakfast-item/

They have to take out what's unpopular in order to avoid a "BRING BACK THE BREAKFAST PLATTER!" facebook page riot.
>>
>>8174789
feels bad man
>>
Chicken nugger
Sweer potato
French fried
>>
>>8174790
Then they should go on the offensive and threaten to pull out of New York.
>>
have them bring in some of their overseas foods on a rotating basis. seriously, the burgers/sandwiches McDonald's sells in Europe, Asia, even India look 9000x better than anything they sell in the US
>>
>>8169325
Put a Big Mac patty melt on the menu
>>
>>8169325
Look at some of the cool shit other countries are doing, like the pork burger, Greek Mac, and McKroket. Bring them to the US periodically, as promotions.
>>
>>8174814
What they did is they banded with other businesses and ran their own campaign against the drink size law.
>>
>>8174758
>6. Get rid of McCafe. This is another one of those 'jack of all trades' things that McDonalds does in a half assed attempt to compete with everyone around them. While I've had their coffee and it isn't bad, when I want coffee, McDonalds is the last place I think of. People don't go to McDonalds for coffee. Focus on your market and your immediate competitors.
It's good for when you just want breakfast, though. You can't get filling food from Starbucks, so some coffee options are good for those convenience sale.
>>
>>8169525
I am surprised that nobody has really tried to cut into buffalo wild wing's mini-tendies market share besides Sonic. mini-tendies covered in sauce is so easy.

I'd tell McD's to either completely revamp their dinner menu or drop it all together and become breakfast-only.
>>
>>8171729
I'd say Jack in the Box and Taco bell run the late night game.
>>
>>8170716
my nigger.

seriously just recommend they bring back the big and tasty.
>>
File: BnHYuGOIMAATEHU.jpg (45KB, 598x358px) Image search: [Google]
BnHYuGOIMAATEHU.jpg
45KB, 598x358px
Somehow steal this from KFC
It's 2 flat burritos with cheese, chicken and barbeque sauce in the middle.
>>
>>8169325
Soup for the love of god

Sometimes I just want cheap shitty soup and always have to settle for subway.
>>
>>8169765
... d-do you drink it?
>>
More egg based meals.
>>
>>8170295
Rolling
>>
>>8170639

Best idea. Bring beer. Nothinglike a cheap ass PBR or Budd to weed out the weak night shifters. Dine in Only of course
>>
>>8169325
>I'm in th position to influence some major McDonald's menu changes in the near future
> I don't eat this shit.

Then you really arent qualified to make this decision, are you.
>>
>>8169423
Regardless of opinion on the breakfast menu they do make Bank from it
>>
>>8170295

rolling.

also mcdonalds is shit.
>>
Onion rings?
>>
They should rotate things from around the world. For one month we get a weird menu item from india or something.
>>
>>8169325
A sachet of Big Mac sauce with every burger purchase
>>
>>8177475
shit like that never sells well
>>
>>8169325
Shrimp burger
Crabby burger
McSushi
McPasta
McPizza
>>
>>8169393
I'm a CYT chef at my Mcdonald's. I make about one every 3 hours, The only ones who order them are other employees, because no one wants to pay $10 for a fucking mcdonald's burger. With the employee discount though, they're actually really fucking good.
>>
>>8170674
That's actually a junior chicken. Don't worry though, everyone makes mistakes.
>>
>>8169325
Buffalo ranch mcchicken, for the love of god please get it back
>>
>>8169325
Well fuck OP what would make you want to go to McD's? You're the perfect candidate for this.
>>
>>8170295
rolling, please grant me the McChicken
>>
>>8169325
jalapeno mcdouble
>>
>>8178084
Didn't they do special mcdoubles for a while? Seems like I remember one with jalepenos, one with mushrooms and swiss, and another with grilled onions, maybe another as well.
>>
File: 4096d6b86a3c52c728e12782ac373274.jpg (262KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4096d6b86a3c52c728e12782ac373274.jpg
262KB, 1024x768px
>>8169325
>50pc McNugget bucket
Rolling for this
>>
>>8169325
Carl's Jr has a spicy chicken sandwich combo for like $3.50. Pitch something similar with the McChicken. For me, it would be the best fast food combo.
>>
>>8173517
But I have autism and am therefore incapable of customizing my order.
>>
>>8178318
This is the most deep south pic I've seen in ages.
>>
>>8169325
>50pc McNugget bucket
pls die or promote something that doesn't need that much chicken

how about bringing back a mushroom swiss? that shit is tasty
>>
>>8169325
>permanently placing the McRib on the menu
if that was your recommendation then you really need to consider a new job
>>
>>8169325
The market's simply tapped out. They need to expand into McDonald's branded toilet paper and laxatives.
>>
>>8169567
that thread was based on an article that contradicted itself and used informaton from a focus group they didnt even source
>>
File: 1442911302184.png (298KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442911302184.png
298KB, 500x500px
>>8169325
Bring back the Angus w/ mushroom & cheese. Shit was divine
>>
>>8171585
people dont go to mcdonalds for variety, people go because its cheap and consistent.
>>
>>8174758
>3. Bring back lard for deep frying. There's a big keto/atkins fad right now and people are dumb enough to think pig fat is more "wholesome" than vegetable oil. It's more expensive but they can make up for it by scaling down the menu, as previously suggested.
thats a dumb idea, advertising that your now frying in animal fat would turn off the actual majority of consumers, people dont like to be reminded of how their food is prepared, let alone the fact that it would ruin the the sales for the muslim/jewish demographic
>>
>>8174758
>People don't go to McDonalds for coffee
except for the huge amount that pick up coffee on their daily commute.
mcdonalds actual makes alot of profit from coffee sales
>>
>>8173404
So a calzone.

A McZone, if you will. I'd eat a big mac version of a McZone.
>>
>>8174758
Bitch you best not get rid of, or change in any way, the sweet n sour sauce.

Also McDonald's coffee is pretty good for the price apparently. A lot of people go there just for the coffee.
>>
bring back the tendies what the hell happened to those?
>>
File: 1.1-645x427.jpg (62KB, 645x427px) Image search: [Google]
1.1-645x427.jpg
62KB, 645x427px
>>8169721
>Only one person suggesting Jalapeño Poppers

FOR FUCK'S SAKE OP, JALAPEÑO POPPERS!

The only fast food place I know of that does them is Arby's, and in my city (capital) there's only two left and they're both in distant mall food courts.
>>
>>8169393
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/82362605/McDonalds-Make-Burger-History-site-hijacked-with-offensive-burger-ideas
>>
>>8169413
Why am I a childish asshole for asking them to not put specific ingredients on a fast food burger if I don't like them? I think it's perfectly reasonable to remove ingredients for the price you pay for fast food.

Besides generally McDonald's and other fast food places are very accommodating when it comes to special requests. Their computers have the options to add individual ingredients at a predetermined price. If you ask at the drive-thru for a McGriddle with a chicken patty instead of sausage or bacon they will give it to you. It'll cost $2 extra but it's fucking awesome because it tastes like chicken and waffles.

And it doesn't make their work any harder than it already is. They're still making the food to order, if you ask it without a specific ingredient they just don't put it on, and if you ask it with something they make it up like they would any other order and it doesn't make anything more difficult because it's an assembly line that all the ingredients are there waiting to be picked and chosen and used and everything is in the store being cooked stored and reheated ready for use when needed
>>
>>8169423
They will never get rid of all day breakfast. They started it because research and development told them it would make more money, they tested it and it did make more money, and they extended it because people who were eating it wanted more items and it's still making them a shitload more money. Because there are a lot of people who only go to McDonald's for breakfast items and by expanding the window to order it from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. to 24 hours a day they have made it vastly more accessible to the General Public.

Whether or not you like their breakfast is irrelevant. It makes them a shitload of money
>>
>>8169460
I thought some places already open late? They usually leave drive thru open and close the restaurant though. Upscaling works in places like China where the brand has a fresh start and branding (and of course, where the currency is weaker against the U.S. dollar). The West is all too familiar with McD's presence as a cheap, fast-food chain.

I wonder how well savory pies and unusual pie-fillings will bode in the U.S. I'm pretty impressed with the kinds of pies sold in international franchises, even if it's just the idea of them. Maybe I'm just mentioning pies because I miss those fuckers and haven't seen them at a McD's in years.
>>
Bring back the dollar menu, nigger.
>>
Assuming you're presenting to the US division, tell them to bring in some McDonald's entrees from other parts of the world to the US. Poutine for example
>>
File: chocolatPah.jpg (168KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
chocolatPah.jpg
168KB, 600x640px
>>8179800
uhh, dropped my image.
>>
>>8169467
>like eggs
>suddenly they make my stomach churn and I get pain whenever I eat them
>suddenly I have a huge aversion to breakfast sausage
I hate breakfast now, I usually just eat a fucking sandwich for breakfast, or a grilled fucking cheese.
>>
>>8169509
>buffalo chicken
yeah
>>
>>8169747
why has no one else mentioned this? pretty obvious McDonald's is using this thread as marketing research.
>>
>>8179812
if that is, good on them for thinking outside the box, but probably not as effective as going out to normies with a survey - too many trolls.
>>
No matter what McDonalds come up with it will be unhealthy and probably expensive to boot.

I used to eat at McDonalds then they got rid of the one dollar menu. No cheap food so I stopped coming. Luckily when I get a craving for a burger I can just go to In-and-out nearby.
>>
I had a long conversation with a coworker about McDonalds today and the reason I love it is why you don't need this thread.

The best thing about McDonalds is it's purity. It's like the most distilled fast food experience you can have. Replicated at every franchise location down to an exact science. The every so often special burger is to drag in a non customer for a one shot deal. But real customers like me enjoy the familiarity and the simplicity.

Basically all the shit in this thread is the same gimmicky shit BK is doing to try and stay alive, or like Jack in the Box throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.

McDonalds doesn't need new items. If anything it needs less.

If you want something neat though, do I would tour and offer an item from different countries. Use the same packing and everything shipped from said countries. Shrimp burger from Japan, spicy chicken ones from India and so on.

But mostly just leave McDonalds alone. Spend that money on putting better happy meal toys in the box and making an extendable arm for contactless payment at the drive through.
>>
>>8179867

*its purity

**world tour
>>
>>8179867

Like the other day I wanted to go to In N Out. The retarded location made it a bitch to get into, the line was crazy long. All this for "Animal Style" fries.

I gave up and went to the McDonalds drive through. Done in a few minutes, paid with my phone, got 2 McDoubles and a small fries. Fries tasted great as they always do, McDoubles were cheap and satisfying. I was happy with the speed, the taste, and didn't feel ripped off like every other fast food place.

McDonalds is already 10/10.

You know what I would really love actually.

Put franchises in nice areas and try to promote the 50s idea of a family sitting down for a meal together in there. Not like the screaming kids and force feeding the baby fries deal you usually see.

Stop the retarded salads and McCafe effort. You arent going to be Starbucks so give up. Americans are poor and working all the time. McDonalds has been with us for decades, and it should be with us through this arguably shitty time. Despite the low wages, the shitty state of politics, police violence and all that, McDonalds will let you and your family eat comfortably.

Actually I'll say something no one at McDonalds can really do but should. McDonalds can provide a solid career choice in this economy. It gives you the same chance and anyone else to become a manager and beyond. So stop letting these fat lazy retarded kids work there. Send them to BK. McDonalds should be where future leaders and shit are having their first job experience. Being polite and me being polite back and them not fucking up my order.

The illusion is shattered when Shan'i'qwah comes waddling out to muffle some incomprehensible garbage to me and proceed to fuck up my order.

The McDonalds in Bellevue Square, Washington has the nicest guy working there. Some Filipino guy with a limp and a dorky haircut. But he's upbeat and smiles, and never misses a thing. Thats the kind of guy that should be there.
>>
>>8169530
The deluxe McChicken idea already exists in multiple formats. The best of which is the crispy chicken club.
>>
>>8169325
Well I can tell you I actually work for McDonalds and you are influencing absolutely nothing you stupid lying nigger.

Ask me anything /ck/
>>
>>8179752
>is Arby's
Churches chicken has them
>>
Bring back the mozzarella sticks. They weren't that bad for $1.
>>
>>8170295
I'm hungry
>>
>>8179781
If it's 2 dollars extra why not just get a bacon mcgriddle and the best chicken sandwhich

U got urself a blm (bacon lettuce myo) sadhwich you are wasting
>>
>>8180097
Yea they were pretty low tier and the marina was sickly sweet but who doesn't love fucking mozzarella sticks or jalapeño poppers
>>
File: elias.png (274KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
elias.png
274KB, 500x663px
Veggie burger and some spicy options
>>
>>8169348
>>8170398
>>8169534
>>8178084

The jalapeno double was literally the only McDicks food item I have wanted to buy and actively gone to a McDonalds to get . Bring that shit back
>>
>>8179800

Popular with the Elderly and middle aged who doesnt like the greasy options but want some variety and a good price for it. A lot of pensioners come to McDs for a muffin and coffee while watching tv
>>
>>8169413
>what is whataburger
>>
>>8170295
what the fuck is up with that Greek Mac?That' shit is not even a burger Konstantinos
>>
File: for free.jpg (46KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
for free.jpg
46KB, 600x603px
>>8173404
>>
curly or steak fries

tired of their sissy faggot fries
>>
>>8169325
Master list of all the good ideas ITT

>International menu items brought in on rotation.
In the first year or two of this it will bring in loads of people month after month who want to try all the new and different items. Afterwards, it will bring in people who are looking out for that specific international item that they loved so much.

>New "select" side options.
Curly fries already have their market in Hardee's and Arby's, but deep fried pickles are HUGE right now and are relatively cheap to produce. Potato wedges, sweet potato fries or tots, onion rings, jalapeno poppers, cheese curds, or corn fritters would all probably sell relatively well and you could replace your fries with a select side for an upcharge.

>Nacho cheese.
I don't know how this isn't already a thing. It's insanely cheap and people would go fucking nuts for a dish of bacon cheese fries from McDongle's. Even better if you brought back the pickled jalapenos for the jalapeno burger and put them on the fries as well. You could also put the cheese on burgers and breakfast sandwiches.

>Cheese options.
Speaking of cheese, a selection of different cheese would be good. Even one other kind of cheese, like swiss or provolone, would up their possible combinations by a lot and a lot of people don't like yellow Americunt cheese.

>Buffalo chicken sandwich.
Buffalo chicken selects was mentioned, but I think a buffalo fried chicken sandwich would sell even better. The chicken selects were a touchy menu item with McD's and were obviously nixed for a reason. They already make the buffalo as a dipping sauce, why not toss a McChicken patty in there and top with lettuce and ranch instead of mayo?

>Munchies boxes.
Make them available from, say, 9pm-3am or something relatively short like that. Include a myriad of items like, say, choice of 2 McDoubles or 2 McChickens, 20 nuggets, 2 breakfast burritos, choice of 2 medium fries or 4 hashbrowns, 2 drinks. Sell for $14.99.
>>
>>8182499
>Veggie burger.
I think the only fast food chain that offers a veggie burger is Burger King, and all their food tastes like how dog food smells. Bringing in a soy and black bean patty would be cheap and usurp a fair amount of the young vegetarian crowd which is probably sick of bean buriitos by now.

>Ham.
Only Arby's serves ham anything but a ham and cheese from McDonald's would sell well especially for kids. When my brother was a kid the ham and cheese from Arby's was the only fast food he would eat.

>The breakfast burger.
This literally requires no extra ingredients. Burger, hash brown, egg, bacon, maybe mac sauce. You could even put the ham from the previous point on it. I worked at a sit-down restaurant that sold a burger like this and it was the #1 burger we sold.

>Pulled pork or beef in a barbecue sauce.
Pork burgers was mentioned and that's when I thought of this. I can't think of any fast food place where I can get a pulled pork or barbecue beef sandwich. Top with cheese and pickles/onions and you have a great sandwich.

>Sandwich "melts."
All you'd really need to bring in for this is thick toast, which could come in handy for other items. A big mac melt (burger, pickle, onion, mac sauce, cheese between toast) and a chicken melt (grilled chicken, bacon, cheese, tomato, mac sauce) would be fantastic items to add to the menu. This could also factor into

>McBLT.
You already have the items for this, and it would be made better with the texas toast. I can't think of any fast food place that sells a BLT.

>Macaroni and cheese.
It would come frozen and preportioned in little plastic dishes that don't melt during the "cooking" process, like microwave dinner trays. It would be a great kid's meal or a "select" side dish.
>>
There's only one fish item on the menu. Exploit that. You have the perception of healthfulness and a blank slate with nothing for it to be compared to. Take the filet of fish and think about what typically works with breaded fish and how it can be combined with existing menu items for convenience.

Seasoned batter on a full size fish fillet which can go in one of the many bun styles. Put the word capers in there somewhere. Or do something with turkey and a cranberry sauce. A sandwich could be a seasonal item, or so could be some turkey nuggers with a special holiday themed dip. Might be safer going with a seasonal suggestion, there's no way they would consider a full time item unless it was a home run.

Ultimately they're not going to listen to you at all, they have lots of people paid very well to do all this already. You'll speak to a room of receptionists and assistants.
>>
>>8182501
Just assisting in the ideas not knocking them down.

Breakfast burger is by far the best idea in my opinion. It needs nothings and would sell well most likely.

Pulled pork sandwich is done at white castle but since white castles aren't everywhere and not nearly as popular it would probably do okay. Still don't think I see the mass market in it though. White castle sells more bolagna breakfast sandwiches then pulled pork sandwichs.

Texas toast is a great and all but I think its spreading too thin. You don't wanna be a place like Sonic that has a massive menu and most of it never purchased.

Munchies box is essentially their family meal they already have.

Veggie burger won't draw in the vegetarian crowd. Its well known that most veggie burgers are garbage and that clientele is most likely not going to go to McD anyhow.

They already have other cheese then yellow American you just have to ask for it.

International menu sound fucking amazing but it won't be feasible. The product used to produce those sandwiches are generally sourced there or a nearby country. So doing some of the international food will be far too expensive.

More sides is risky because you gotta keep in mind you have to store this food under heat lamps and shit unless you plan to have each McD buy need equipment for a single product. Dont get me wrong I know that this happens at a lot of fast food places but McD tend to be more space constrained then most places.
>>
>>8169325
The fucking fried chocolate balls from German McDonald's ate fucking god tier. Make it so..
>>
>>8170420
>true man burger

Awfully sexist name there anon.
>>
>>8179800
>>8179805
That looks really good
>>
>>8169325
MALT OPTION FOR SHAKES

FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>8179713
This, McDonald's has been trying to be a cafe for some time, and they're actually doing a pretty good job of it.

>>8174790
>look up the chocolate milk thing
>they actually tried to ban chocolate milk in schools

Bloomberg confirmed for Recess villain.
>>
>>8170295
ROLLING
>>
>>8170295
desu I wouldn't mind 26.
>>
I want a hamburger..no, a CHEESEBURGER. and I want a hot dog and
>>
>>8185708
YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!
>>
>>8171350
But that's literally what Wendy's does and it works. You user the same type of meat which means they don't have to stock another item, and it's easier for the employees. It's business efficient and customers like it. And you get chili fries.
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.