[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Internet tells you food is amazing >Try it >It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_5074.jpg (772KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5074.jpg
772KB, 1600x1200px
>Internet tells you food is amazing
>Try it
>It's shit

What's her name?
>>
Your mom
>>
Five Guys.

Not only was it fucking awful, but expensive to boot.
>>
>>8167213
Expensive: yes
Terrible: no
>>
File: demen.jpg (10KB, 310x264px) Image search: [Google]
demen.jpg
10KB, 310x264px
>>8167197
god this place is such a meme
>>
>>8167197
White Castle.
>>
>>8167218
If you need a bowl to eat it, it's a fucking awful burger. They fall apart if you so much as look at them cross-eyed.
>>
>>8167247
This
>>
>>8167253
then u got too many toppings lol.

>Stuff your food full of optional things
>wtf it's too soggy1!!
>>
>>8167253
you have the fine motor skills of stroke victim?
>>
>>8167273
>tfw you have parkinson's
>tfw you can eat other burgers just fine without them falling apart
>tfw a five guys burger falls apart because a termite farted in its general direction
>tfw you didn't even get to pick it up and vibrate all over it yet
>tfw you paid $14+tax for a bowl of cheeseburger thanksgiving stuffing

Yeah, nah. It's shit. And many, many other people agree about how sloppy and fall-apart-y they are.

>>8167256
>too many toppings
>lettuce, tomato and onion, which is standard literally everywhere that sells burgers, is 'too many toppings'
lol
>>
mcgriddle

don't understand this meme, it tastes awful
>>
File: 200px-Umami_Burger_logo.jpg (7KB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Umami_Burger_logo.jpg
7KB, 200x148px
if by "friend" you mean fucking everybody, then pic related
>>
Thai food. Fucking disgusting
>>
>>8167255
>hehe THIS xD
>>
Chicken and waffles. Americans actually need sugar for chicken. Fucking sub-humans.
>>
If you're going to spend $15 on a restaurant burger, The Counter is the only correct choice.
>>
>>8167394
if you don't think chicken and waffles are fucking amazing then you either:

1.) are a cunt
2.) ate shitty fried chicken
3.) ate shitty waffles
4.) are a fucking cunt
>>
>Whisky

I dont hate the stuff, but rum is superior.
>>
>>8167414
Keep up your diet of corn syrup and even more corn you fucking tasteless yank.
>>
>>8167414
I concur.
Fried chicken is delicious.
Waffles are delicious.
Why wouldn't chicken and waffles be delicious? And it's not like you have to sandwich a piece of chicken between two waffles to eat it or anything, either, so if the idea of eating the two simultaneously is odd, you don't have to. Though a chicken-and-waffle sandwich would be pretty good too, I'd bet.

>>8167394
I'm European and I like it.
Do you dislike fried chicken or do you dislike waffles? The only reason I can fathom to dislike them together is disliking one of the two on its own.
>>
>>8167426
ah my suspicions have been confirmed. what we have here /ck/ is a stage 4 cunt.
>>
>>8167435
Brilliant strategy, call someone a cunt. Did you learn it yesterday you inbred child? My post was about the predilection of Americans to soak food in 'sugar' your post was about...? How I am a cunt because Americans soak food in sugar?
>>
>>8167426
Agree. His idea of maple syrup is "Aunt Jemima." I know these hillbillys, I unfortunately live amongst them, and their beards are fertilized with corn syrup.
>>
>>8167446
You could not make it more obvious you have never left your country. It is hilariously pathetic.
>>
>>8167439
Not him, but that's not why you're a cunt. You're a cunt because you believe you can insult other people without the reciprocity of being insulted back. Only cunts, twats, faggots and hot chicks do that and I'm pretty sure you're not a hot chick, you faggy twatcunt.
>>
>>8167453
I see you also have the brilliant strategy of just calling someone names. All you said was 'you're a cunt because he was offended and now I am as well'

If you have no argument then fuck off you fucking moron.
>>
>>8167197
Auschwitz
>>
>>8167465
No you
>>
>>8167465
Nah. I'm not insulted because I'm not American, but I agree with him that you are indeed a cunt and you're a cunt because you're acting like a cunt. You silly little cunt, you.
>>
>>8167473
I have been put firmly in my place, sorry /ck/ I will fuck off now
>>
>>8167477
You're not even trying now. C'mon lad, I think you can do better. I honestly believe in you.
>>
>>8167478
Cunt.
>>
>>8167478
Holy shit, you sound like a "snarky" redditor
>>
Mexican food.
>>
>>8167482
>>8167486
Please more (you)s I am literally near orgasm, please keep being so savagely rekt
>>
Pho is gay as fuck tasteless garbage swilled by hipsters and called "satisfying" fuck pho and everyone who likes it.
>>
>>8167495
Soup and noodles are gay? wew
>>
>>8167495
It's the same as Ramen. A couple of times normalshits invited me out for ramen. Somehow these subhumans find it satisfying to eat a pound of noodles. I just don't see the fucking point of stuffing my face with noodles. What the fuck?
>>
>>8167197
Honey on yogurt.
>>
>>8167495
Fuck you, bowls of pho are half the price of any other lunch near where I work.
>>
>>8167567
Jamaican beef patties cost like 1.25 and if you have two you'll be full for a couple of hours.
>>
>Pickles
>Peanut Butter and Jam sandiwches

You lied to me America
>>
>>8167579
They might not be common where he lives. I moved from New York to Philadelphia. Jamaican patties aren't common here.
The dollar store sells them in the freezer, but if you're out and about, you can't just walk into X-place and get a hot patty anywhere around here except for Golden Krust (Jamaican fast food chain). And they close early as fuck.
>>
>>8167546
when it's as hyped as pho is, and eaten by as big of fags as pho is, yes.
>>8167567
Or, through the power of not being a poorfag you could buy food that actually tastes good, just an idea chief.
>>
>>8167579
In Australia, all our cheap immigrant food comes from Asia.

>>8167608
How can I be as successful as you, Mr. Nomortgage?
>>
>>8167247
Who the fuck says White Castle is good?
>>
File: IMG_3647.png (47KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3647.png
47KB, 500x314px
>>8167446
>>
>>8167630
Harold and Kumar.
>>
Sweet potato
>>
Vietnamese food. Every time I try it it's just mediocre, and all of the restaurants I've been to are well known in the area for being "great Vietnamese food" restaurants
>>
Barbeque is hyped to shit and at the end it is just meat and sauce, I don't know what I expected.
>>
microwave cup brownie
>>
Anything and everything in Kansas City. Fuck.
>>
>>8167653
Wrong answer
>>
>>8167621
>in debt to jews
>bragging on the internet about debt to jews
>unable to buy decent lunch at work but don't pay attention to that, pay attention to my debt that i have!
>>
Haagen Daz.
>>
>>8167815
Ey fuck u buddy we won the world series n shit. Also my favorite restaurant in kc is Lobitos.
>>
Crispy bacon. It's a stale pork flavored potato chip.
>>
>>8167197
Momofuku is bad? I live in NY and was thinking of trying it...
>>8167223
>>
>>8167247
>Tfw the frozen Costco white castle burgers are better than the actual fast food joint
>>
>>8167422
My man.
>>
>>8167495
>Pho is tasteless
Just curious, how much sugar do you ingest on the regular? I would understand not liking pho but your taste buds have to be stunted to not be able to taste the strong as fuck seasonings in a bowl of pho unless it was badly made.
>>
>black coffee
Tastes like merky water no matter how strong you make it.
>>
>>8167394
Agreed completely. obviously fried chicken is great, obviously waffles are great, obviously you can eat fried chicken with honey or maple syrup and it will work. but the "dish" itself is a meme, way too much bread.
>>
>>8168055
protip: good, properly roasted coffee is sweet, not overly bitter
>>
>>8167197

mac n cheese.

fucking yanks eat that shit like its the GOAT and its pure trash, the macaronis are small and shitty, that isnt even pasta, what the fuck is that. and the cheese salsa is fucking disguting.
>>
>>8168281
It's not the bitterness, it's the fact that it tastes like water AND coffee, no matter how good of quality(have had Columbian coffee in Columbia before) or how strong it is. Cheap beer is the same way, but I actually enjoy that for some reason.
>>
>>8168304
it can be excellent with really good pasta and a quality cheese sauce though

bonus points for putting the mac in little cast iron pots, topping them with breadcrumbs, and putting em under the broiler
>>
>>8168315
idk mate, your tastebuds might be shot or you are actually not brewing it right
>>
>>8168318
Hate to sound like a basic white girl but it's most likely the consistency. I need that thickness that cream adds to it . I'm the same with sweet tea, I have to make a syrup from the sugar instead of just adding it in after the tea has been cooled.
>>
I can't think of a single time I've trusted that shit. Yelp for example is a terrible place to get advice on a restaurant.

I looked at yelp regarding a local restaurant and it had mixed reviews. The negative ones were extremely stupid and obviously from wannabe food bloggers.

So I asked around and people said they'd never had a bad experience. So I go there and get the best salmon and saffron rice I've ever had.

Fuck the internet for that sort of thing.
>>
>>8167492
fuck you lol!
>>
>>8167630
Fuck you I love white castle
>tfw I live in New Hampshire and the nearest white castle is in New Jersey or some shit.
>tfw I only get to eat white castle when I go visit family in Minnesota
>>
>>8167579

wtf are Jamaican beef patties
>>
>>8167975
Not him, but I went and tried one of their compost cookies and it tasted like shit.

You're better off going someplace else. There's hundreds of decent bakeries in NYC.
>>
>>8167594
you're not suppose to eat them at the same time, you fucking dummy.
>>
Natto
Also takoyaki
>>
Vietnamese food.
It's not shit, but every time I've tried it, it's just been Chinese food with less flavor and variety.
>>
>>8167213
>8167218
5 Guys burger with A1 and mushrooms is GOAT.

People make the same mistake with burgers they make with pizzas: they think more toppings=better. 3 toppings is the most you should ever go for.
>>
>>8168808
see >>8167288
>>
>>8168575
>Natto
Who the fuck says natto is good?
Everyone I've ever heard talk about it calls it "an acquired taste," which is shorthand for "it tastes like shit and you have to force yourself to like it." Tried it once at a sushi place and I'd have to agree.
>>
>>8167253
Did you unwrap the entire thing before eating it? I feel like you did.
>>
>>8167288
>many, many other people agree
[citation needed]
>>
>>8168835
www.yelp.com/biz/five-guys-burgers-and-fries-carson-city
>I HATE messy burgers that fall apart like that.

www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g39143-d1988368-r253873460- Five_Guys-Wichita_Kansas.html
>Five Guys: Fall apart burgers that didn't taste that good.

foodtalkcentral.com/t/a-note-about-five-guys-buns/505
>A Note About Five Guys' Buns ... I never had a bun that didn't fall apart at Five Guys.

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2012/02/burger-face-n-out-versus-five-guys
>Five Guys buns... are wrapped in foil, which has a steaming effect and makes the bun softer. The bun tends to fall apart

www.menupages.com/restaurants/five-guys-8/
>In my experiences, the burgers also fall apart in your hands.

https://www.zomato.com/jacksonville-fl/five-guys-burgers-and-fries-3-jacksonville
>The burgers are hard to eat and the buns fall apart.

www.herndoncuisine.com/fiveguys.html
>The burgers typically fall apart regardless of the amount of toppings

https://foursquare.com/v/five-guys/4ad7cd0bf964a520e40e21e3
>Walk am extra two blocks to peters pub for better cheaper burgers and buns that don't fall apart.

https://local.yahoo.com/info-73637528-five-guys-burgers-fries-tampa
>overrated burger joint, burgers small buns fall apart half way

http://www.theoakleafnews.com/arts-entertainment/2011/03/15/review-simplicity-is-delicious-at-five-guys/
>The soft buns are a bit squishy and can fall apart

www.chowhound.com/post/guys-durham-139256
>limp fries and mediocre burgers that fall apart as you eat them.

http://www.annarbor.com/business-review/five-guys-burgers-and-fries-opening-second-ann-arbor-location-hiring-staff-of-40/
>the buns are horrible and fall apart

sites.psu.edu/jkrevitz/tag/five-guys/
>The burgers, especially when you get toppings, fall apart

www.tripadvisor.co.nz/Restaurant_Review-g36052-d5065552-Reviews-Five_ Guys-Glenview_Illinois.html
>Dependably oily, fall apart in your hands

Want more citations?
>>
>>8167288
Just don't take the thing out of its wrapper. Five guys isn't magically great, but it's good. Kind of overpriced though, and the fries are a bit shit.
>>
>>8168824
Only crazy people like natto - got one of those seaweed wrapped rice things with a filling that turned out to be natto once and it was like biting into chemical waste.
>>
burgers
>>
>>8168824
I liked it the first time I tried it, but I have odd tastes to begin with so I totally get why other people think it's horrible.
>>
>>8168849
Wow, you need to use your time better.
>>
>>8168869
At least he's following his passion, I guess.
>>
>>8168532
cornish pasties with spices
>>
>>8168867
Tell us more about hoe "different" you are
>>
File: OREO.jpg (240KB, 1600x1054px) Image search: [Google]
OREO.jpg
240KB, 1600x1054px
With how much people on Youtube get hyped over Oreo recipes and new flavours and whatnot you'd think that the cookie must be good and yet it somehow ended up having no distinct taste or sweetness for me.
What's so special about it, Americanons?
>>
>>8167213
100% this.
>Their drink machine has a gazillion options.
>They are all shite

Also costs a load more and doesn't make up for it in taste. Average and overpriced.
>>
>>8167594
Pickles are just gherkins you numbskull and they taste good.
PB and Jam is rank though tbf. Pop tarts aren't great either. Always too effin hot and way too sweet.
>>
>>8167197
Butter over rice

Ruined a perfectly fine bowl of rice with this american piece of shit idea
>>
>>8168994
I only do that to basmati rice. It's delicious.
>>
New York pizza. It's... pretty good, but tastes about the same as every other pizza by the slice place in America. I dunno why New Yorkers get their cuntholes in a twist about the water or whatever.

Poutine was also pretty mediocre. Maybe if everything was better and the fries were crispy, it'd be okay, but it was just sorta mush with gravy and shitty cheese on top.

>>8168899
>cornish pastie
There's something that was disappointing until I had one from a different country. I tried like, three in England because I grew up reading Redwall and wanted a pastie to be good, and they all tasted like canned beef stew in shortening bread, even the ones from nice lil' mom and pop shops that were 8 Nigelbucks. Then I went to Australia and got one and it was fucking delicious. Why are the English so afraid of salt and spices?
>>
>>8168907
I'm fairly average in all other respects. I just tend to like many of the foods and food combinations other people tend not to like, is all. No need to be a Pissy Patty about it, Anon.
>>
>>8169000
>pastie
Retard.
>>
>>8169000
I only add salt and pepper to mine. If you use parsnips, carrots, and onions there should be plenty of flavor right there.
Also, it's perfectly fine to add ketchup to a pasty.
>>
File: 1476007398003.png (781KB, 1008x915px) Image search: [Google]
1476007398003.png
781KB, 1008x915px
This was actually a lot better than I expected.
>>
british food

yes, including breakfast
>>
>>8169037
You don't like fish and chips? Sunday roasts?
>>
>>8169024
>parsnips, carrots, and onions

But that's bland, BLAAAND, it tastes of NOTHING. My mom used to dump a cup of the same spice mix over everything, this made everything taste the same and it's GOAT. GOAT!!!
>>
>>8167439
Your a cunt because of your ignorant statement. While we're at it lets just go down the list. Cunt.
1. French smother all of their food in butter sauce and smell like armpits
2. Brits drink faggot tea all day and smell like armpits and have fucked up teeth
3. Indians drown everything in curry and smell like armpits
4. Africans are all black and are all dying from starvation and have big bones in their noses
5. Germans only eat kraut and sausages
6. All middle Eastern people are terrorists
7. All Aussies fuck kangaroos
8. All Asians are chinks
9. All Jamaicans have dreadlocks and sell marijuana and smell like armpits
10. All Canadians eat gravy fries with cheese curds and smell like armpits

You anon are a stereotypical nigger.
>>
>>8169062
>vegetables have no taste
>>
File: 1475980773251.png (219KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475980773251.png
219KB, 370x480px
>>8169066
Just how assmad can yanks get?
>>
>>8169082
Not mad at all actually just stating proven scientific facts. Where were you on the list? Niggers come from all over the world
>>
>>8167975
what does living in nyc have tod o with anything?
>>
>>8169109
I live in NYC and was wondering the same thing
>>
>>8167288
>tfw you didn't even get to pick it up and vibrate all over it yet

Jesus Christ I had a mighty kek at that but now I feel like a piece of shit, I'm sorry for your Parkinson's.
>>
>>8167197
Cilantro.
>>
>>8169027
>raw chicken
enjoy your salmonella
>>
>>8169109
>>8169120

They have several locations in NYC so it's more accessible in that city than in others (although at this point you can also order their cakes/cookies offline).
>>
>>8167213

Five Guys openly admitted to not seasoning their fucking burgers! That's enough for me to not go back, even if on principle.
>>
>>8167197
A lot of generic Japanese snacks, they look great on picture but mostly are just bland. I tried dango yesterday in a sweet soy sauce and I am glad it only came with 2 pieces cause I will never want to eat that again.
>>
>>8167197
>Dogfishead 90 minute.
>HURRDURR GOOD BEER IS BITTER. LET'S CRAM MOUTHFULS OF HOPS IN OUR MOUTHS!

Seriously tastes like Steel Reserve and makes people hate IPAs. Which is a shame because a decent, balanced IPA is a joy.
>>
>>8168575

Lots of japs don't even like Natto.

Takoyaki is overrated but it depends on where you get it, getting it with lots of toppings makes it more GOAT. Like egg etc.
>>
>>8168575
>takoyaki

What was so bad about it?
>>
>>8167197

I've never been to momofuku milk bar but I've made crack pie at home from their cookbook. It was a pain in the ass to make but pretty delicious.
>>
>>8167495
This is one I don't get
>Girl I'm tryna smash invites me to get pho
>She's a zip so it's authentic and everything
>Very bland broth, alright noodles
>Toppings don't really mix well with it
>Fairly expensive (10-ish bucks for a medium sized bowl)
>>
>>8168941
Eh, it is hard to explain it.
Overall if you like it you like it, and if you don't then you don't.
>>
>>8167296
Heathen
>>
>>8168941

I think oreos are dogshit and don't understand why they are still sold.
>>
File: ofacelaf.jpg (26KB, 225x314px) Image search: [Google]
ofacelaf.jpg
26KB, 225x314px
>>8169082

how obsessed can you yuropoors get?
>>
>>8167815
we don't want you here anyways ;)
>>
>>8169672
It's a double, and not bitter at all
>>
>>8167197
alcohol in general, I just drink to get drunk, the taste is awful
>>
>>8168345
I agree.

Yelp is for shits. Some of *The Best* restaurants in my city get mediocre to med-high reviews. Mostly because some unwitting dumbasses writing about their """bad""" experiences after going there with their skewed-ass expectations.

I've actually read reviews of people 1-starring a place because it was closed at 11pm (posted hours. On yelp.). So, if you want retards and redditors and bloggors opinions go online. If you want actual advice just ask around. Or fucking just try it for yourself and, god forbid, form your own opinion from your own experience.

Pro tip: restaurants don't give a fuck about yelpers. They really don't. And they shouldn't. Because if their business is hinged on good or bad yelp reviews they are in deep shit.
>>
>>8168907
>hoe

At least he's not "different" enough to remember to read his post before he slams his greasy finger down on the post button only to slip and knock his neatly piled stack of tendies along with his assorted cups of various dipping sauces onto his literal dog shit-stained floor only to be gobbled up by the mannerless monster that originally left the shit stains and has developed behavioral traits to lurk by his "battle station" for the potential gain of dropped tendie treats that seems to occur so frequently at this place.
>>
In N Out Burger.
It's just totally normal burgers with thousand island dressing.
>>
>>8169094
>>>/pol/
>>
File: pizza.png (180KB, 461x843px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
180KB, 461x843px
If you're looking for pizza in seattle don't go here.
>>
File: chefpepe.jpg (75KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
chefpepe.jpg
75KB, 900x506px
>>8169886
>the Music is way too loud.

Well, there's somebody who's knowledge of Italian American culture consists of a plumber who jumps down pipes.
>>
>>8167975
I've been to the bakery a couple of times and yeah, it sucks. They get points for creativity but their stuff is nauseatingly sweet and the quality is barely above grocery store stuff. The best things I ever got were the cookbook and the bottled corn powder and cereal mixes. Basically if you get the cookbook and reduce the amount of sugar, salt, and fat in everything you can make better versions of what they sell
>>
>>8167643
Only morons trust stoners
>>
>>8169648
>Find recipe to make my own dango
>Fuck yeah let's do this
>It's just rice flour, sugar, and water mixed together
>It just tastes like rice flour, sugar, and water mixed together
>What the fuck was I expecting
>>
>>8170021
Yeah I was about to post that, when you cut the sugar by half, most recipes are actually pretty good.
>>
>>8167488

Mexican is fucking assholes and dog shit, and it's goddamned everywhere. They need to go back.
>>
>>8167334
Fucking really? "It's not up my alley because I don't like curries and heavy sauce usage" is one thing, but actually thinking the entire fucking cuisine is sub-par bullshit. What have you had, and where?
>>
>>8168983
>eating poparts hot
>not chilled and quartered out of crème anglaise
Casual as always, /ck/
>>
>>8168941

Chocolate chip cookies are better, but oreos are prime binging food.

>>8169723

Pho is great.
>flavorful broth
>tons of meat
>tons of veg and aromatics
>everything is fresh and delicious
>moderately healthy
>fresh fucking herbs by the handful

>>8170027

I like daifuku mochi, haven't tried dango but I want to. It's good. I like that it isn't overpoweringly sweet like amerishit desserts.
>>
>>8168941
Much better with golden, and you have to give them a couple seconds in milk. Then again, I hate all chocolate pasteries because I think the cacao powder is mouth-clogging, so take that with a grain of salt.
>>
Bahn mi. It wasn't terrible but I didn't enjoy it either
>>
Maybe you just got a shitty burger? Maybe you're an arrogant food snob? Probably both.
>>
>>8169618
I know this is a troll but
>implying you ever need anything but salt and pepper for a burger patty
>>
>>8168849
rekt?
>>
>>8170081
Probably "Thai" chow mein food from the one chinese restaurant in his backwater midwestern town.
>>
>>8169066
>here's a list of stereotypes i believe is backed by science
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>8168941
did you dip them in milk? I can't enjoy oreos any other way. They're nothing special on their own but hot damn a cold glass of milk and you could easily eat a sleave.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (216KB, 1065x1920px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
216KB, 1065x1920px
>>8167197
Pic related. I love milanos and these had good reviews so I figured I'd try them. They smell great but I get a weird chemical-ey after taste. A shame because I love Milanos (esp. the double chocolate and raspberry flavors). Not even sure I'll finish the bag and normally I'll plow through them in 2-3 days (which is why I only buy them once a year).
>>
File: teleos-milk-3.jpg (204KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
teleos-milk-3.jpg
204KB, 960x720px
>>8167197
I've never been to Momofuku but this e-liquid (for vapes/e-cigs) is apparently supposed to taste exactly like one of the drinks they offer at Momofuku (whole milk steeped in fruity pebbles with honey and some other shit).

I can't know how true-to-taste it is but jesus fuck if this isn't the tastiest thing I've ever inhaled.
>>
>>8167643
They were stoned, of course they think White Castle tastes good
>>
sriracha
>>
>>8170370
Mint Milanos are my favorites. Thanks for warning me about the pumpkins.
>>
>>8170383
Jesus Christ what a faggot you are for vaping.
>>
>>8170465
I'm not a cloud chasing faggot. I do it quietly and discretely on my breaks at work. I've actually never met a vapebro though I've seen more people vaping in public lately.

I've lost weight and gained all the benefits of quitting cigs. We actually had a nice thread on /ck/ a few weeks ago about food-flavored liquids.
>>
>>8169796
It was actually those Ritz chips, but ok
>>
File: 30425_apricot_meringue_pie-2[1].jpg (462KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
30425_apricot_meringue_pie-2[1].jpg
462KB, 3000x2000px
Meringue.
>>
>>8167495
U got some bad pho bro
>>
>>8169599
so much this shit sounds disgusting
>>
>>8167465
dude youre really butthurt about being called a cunt
>>
>>8168330
>I'm the same with sweet tea, I have to make a syrup from the sugar instead of just adding it in after the tea has been cooled.
Shouldn't you add the sugar to the tea before it cools, so that it dissolves more easily?
>>
>>8168849
rekt.
>>
>>8168869
butthurt that he doesnt like your special burger ;_;
>>
>>8169599
blue foot chicken you fkn pleb
>>
File: blue-foot-chicken-22.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
blue-foot-chicken-22.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>8169599
japanese chickens are raised different less risk of salmonella then american ones.
>>
>>8167288
How long did it take you to type this?
>>
>>8167348
why do you post this in every thread? or is this the hot new /ck/ meme, i've been away
>>
>>8167300
Why the fuck did everyone just suddenly replace savoury with Umami? Seriously.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 315x160px
>>8167197
Culvers
Never before have I had a burger so flavorless that even the bacon tastes like nothing.
>>
>>8167296
>sausage
>egg
>cheese
>bun
What's not to like?
>>
>>8168575
Have you tried natto over warm rice? I've heard its gross on its own but over rice its really nice
>>
>>8167197
>motherfucker milk bar
I tried that stupid bitch's chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's acceptable if you make a few major changes:
>use milk chocolate instead of semi-anus
>CHILL THE FUCKING DOUGH OVERNIGHT

>>8171838
You probably have a head injury affecting your sense of taste. I imagine it's from your parents beating you regularly because you're ugly and stupid.
>>
Any junk food. Processed stuff in fancy packaging never taste good.
>>
>>8171884
your parents should've done a better job
>>
File: Pooutine-1.jpg (75KB, 770x513px) Image search: [Google]
Pooutine-1.jpg
75KB, 770x513px
>>
>>8167846
>Australia
>jews
Nah mate. We're too casually racist here so the softcunts go home.
>>
>>8168849
rekt
>>
File: parkinson's batman.gif (1023KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
parkinson's batman.gif
1023KB, 300x225px
>>8171616
Oddly, I went for diagnosis a few years ago because I noticed sudden difficulties with typing where I'd always had ease.
Still, because we caught it so early and because of my high level of physical activity before diagnosis as well as believe it or not, playing video games, my shakes aren't so bad compared to many other people with early onset PD.
Because I continue to be pretty physically active (and not even just for someone with Parkinson's, either, but in general) my onset is considerably slower than that experienced by most others. Of course, there are good days and bad, some where I have relatively few tremors and others where I'm a human paint mixer. It wasn't very bad Saturday, so I was able to type that out with some efficiency, however, I do have a back-up system in place for days where buttoning a shirt becomes a Herculean task. I have speech-to-text on all of my devices, so if I can't use my fingers to tell people on the internet that Five Guys is horrible, my voice can do it for me.

A digression on shirts, actually: fuck those expensive-ass magnetic-button shirts for people with PD costing about $100 each that my insurance won't cover. Fuck'em. I don't get it. They're willing to shell out $30K for a personal assistant to help me with buttoning my shit, but won't spend $1000 for a dozen shirts I can button myself. It makes no goddamn sense. I refuse to use an assistant for something like that when I'm still capable, for the most part, of buttoning my own shirts.

Pic related. It's me at a Halloween party last year.
>tfw no matter how spot on or concealing your costume is, people will always know it's the guy with parkinson's
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (158KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
158KB, 600x401px
Mont blancs

Tasted like moldy, diluted sweet potato
>>
Before I went to Italy, I had everyone at my job telling me to try some authentic, Italian pizza.

Well I did; and can conclusively say it's fucking disgusting. Some of the weirdest topping combined with no tomato sauce and thin crust pizza makes for a very dissatisfying experience. Even when compared to America's bastardization of pizza.

The one saving grace is Kebab pizza, which is pretty good.
>>
Caviar was really meh and Oreos were disgusting
>>
>>8172178
How fat are you
>>
File: FigPizzaLg.jpg (133KB, 950x452px) Image search: [Google]
FigPizzaLg.jpg
133KB, 950x452px
>>8172178
You've never had a proper thin crust pizza at home that it's surprising to you? Really?
>>
>>8172341

Not at all. Active duty military.

>>8172344

The thin crust pizza I had in california and washington were miles better than the three places I've tried so far here in Italy. I would probably have to go on vacation to a different part of Italy to get a different experiance.
>>
>>8168941
Came here to say this
Oreos are fucking garbage.
>>
>>8168941
>>8169749
>>8172400

it's just a childhood thing
>>
>>8167930
Says something that the only thing KC has to brag about is the fucking sports teams
>>8169758
I guess you must enjoy living here because you've never lived anywhere else for a significant amount of time. In your defense, ten years ago it used to be nice.
>>
>mushrooms. the flavor is great, i just don't like the texture
>pickled beets

I am thinking of picking up a can of sardines and trying them.
>>
>>8172344
Actually, I have been to Rome a few years ago and I was devastated how bad the pizza there was.
I went a few miles outside the city to a place called lido di ostia or something and the people told me that eating pizza in Rome is just a joke.

So if you want to eat good pizza you have to know where to go.
Same thing with pasta or anything else: look for local food, always best.

My best pizza, I swear, was in Albania. No jokes on that, that dude made the shit out of everything he served. Quattro formaggi, Quattro stagioni.... unbelievable.

My best pasta on the other hand was in Napoli. Napoli is the place to be for Italian food!
>>
>>8172605
I've had nothing but pickled beets for dinner more times than I can count. I also eat them with raw mushrooms and cucumber :)
>>
>>8172716
eh. everyone can do what they want. you do you
>>
File: 1459922035489.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1459922035489.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>8167426
>mfw I use syrup made from mesquite honey and prickly pear
you know, you can just like buy actual syrup and products not made from a thousand preservatives + corn. Or just make it yourself.
>>
>>8170027
Never heard of dango but this sounds exactly like horchata, a spanish sweet-rice drink. Maybe try a recipe for that? It tastes like drinking rice pudding.
>>
>>8167640
Bumhurt momma's boy detected
>>
>>8172344
>proper
>>
Cheesecake

I went to capital just to try, and it tastes like sugary fat man malk.
>>
File: eat the FOOD.gif (479KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
eat the FOOD.gif
479KB, 500x267px
>>8172794
>>
>>8172168
damn sad son
>>
File: 1474234363989.jpg (21KB, 360x438px) Image search: [Google]
1474234363989.jpg
21KB, 360x438px
>>8169599
>>
>>8172168
I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>8167197

Cookie dough.
>>
>>8168994
Indians and Persians do it too.
>>
>>8167197
Yurocuck food

t. mejican
>>
>>8171834
In Asian languages it actually means something different from salty, it's just been picked up and used as a buzzword because it sounds Japanese and classy.
>>
>>8168941
i fucking love oreos

fight me
>>
>>8168994
>Americans are the only people who put butter on rice

Why are you faggots so obsessed?

My entire family is literal europeans or european migrants and they do this shit too.
>>
>>8167213
>Poorfags
>>
>>8167197
Nearly every recipe I've found on the Internet. People rate complete crap 5/5, and most of the time it's because they liked it after they've made so many changes to it that it's nearly a new dish. If a recipe requires you to change shit to be good, it's not a good recipe! Why would you fuckers lie to me like that?

Oh, also, In-N-Out Burger. The fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>8169756
>>8174799
>when you're constantly starved for attention
>>
>>8167594
Pickles do suck they should be taken off burgers. Stop cutting them up and start serving them whole they taste rubbery when sliced.
>>
>>8168849
tfw you wrote all of these
>>
>>8169599
>turn on computer
>sees this post
>turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>8167465
lol what a cunt
>>
>>8167594
PB&J is what schools give out to kids who are too poor for proper lunch meals
>>
>Internet tells you food is amazing
I hate food
>>
>>8167334
Disagree.
>>
>>8167197
What's wrong with that pastry? Looks fine to me?
>>
>>8168561
try arcade bakery, not overhyped and the best french-style pastry
>>
File: Mcdanaruu.jpg (205KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mcdanaruu.jpg
205KB, 682x1024px
>>8167213
>>8167218
>>8167253
wtf is wrong with you people. I live in the fast food capitol usa. five guys is cheap and delicious. 6 dollar kick ass burger, 2 dollar infinite fries with cajun seasoning, infinite peanuts for free. As far as fast food goes, five guys is as good as it gets!
>>
>>8168561
>compost cookies
well what did you expect to get from cookies made from compost?
>>
>>8175700
My school would just give you peanut butter on a hamburger bun.
You had to actually pay for a proper pb&j.
>>
>>8168315
i've never heard someone so lost before in terms of coffee knowledge. jesus. coffee is grown in columbia but there arent any serious roasters there.
>>
>>8169723
vietnamese people i know swear by the worst pho places in my city. just because they or their parents are vietnamese doesn't mean they have the best pallet. not every american automatically knows where the best burger is..
>>
>>8167975
momofuku is dope as fuck don't listen to these guys.

Maybe the bakery isn't that good except for the crack pie. But the restaurants are some of the best food i've ever had. Ssam bar isn't too expensive either (like $30-40 dinner), and really really amazing.
>>
>>8175794
This image was taken in Japan.

Sage because this whole board should be nuked.
>>
>>8167653
Sweet potato fries, you mean
>>
>>8170359
This.

Ice-cold milk-soaked oreos are too good
>>
>>8167197
>he fell for David Chang meme
>>
>>8167218
>>8168808
>>8174998
>>8174998
>wanting five guys in your mouth
Faggots.

>>8175794
In what alternate reality where unicorns shit rainbows and letters are delivered by carrier griffins do you live in where Five Guys is cheaper than Wendy's? I call shenanigans.
>>
File: McD-McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McD-McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
>>8167197
For me, it's the McChicken.
>>
>>8171838
Agreed. Culver's is garbage. 100%
>>
>>8167197
Obligatory post
Lemon bars are good if your werent they werent made right
Protip: if you dont like lemon fuck you
>>
>>8168941
in n out ..especially animal style fries
>>
>>8176791
Didn't mean to quote oreo man
>>
>>8174177
>>8174092
Thanks, but it's not so bad. I have a huge dick and a hot mixed-race shawty to use it like a vibrator, so life's pretty okay besides.
>>
>>8167213
Objectively wrong. Get better tastes, faggot

>>8167197
Surprised nobody has said Nutella. That shit is the biggest fucking meme food out there
>>
>>8170091
Most pho is quite bland though, its hard to find a place that does really good pho.
>>
Not only internet, but practically everyone told me that I should try caviar. I did, and it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>8177834
>faggot
I'm not the one who wants five guys shoved down his gullet, you cum-gargling cock-holster.

Can't wait for God Emperor Trump to take his rightful place on the throne so we can put you degenerates where you belong.
>>
File: chicken and waffles.jpg (56KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
chicken and waffles.jpg
56KB, 500x333px
>>8167394
>>8167426
>>8167432

Chicken and waffles isn't supposed to be made with fried chicken or maple syrup/honey.

Was what you ate made by niggers? Because they fuck everything up in the name of "soul food".
>>
>>8167426
So, I guess you feel the same way about savory french crepes as well. Or any fucking other dish from all over the world that combines a griddled/baked batter and savory meat?
That other guy is right, you are a stage 4 cunt. An IGNORANT stage 4 cunt.
>>
>>8167439
>implying euro fags don't eat sugary shit.
You're hypocrisy is off the charts, m8.
>>
>>8178126
Shut it, beetus boy.
>>
>>8178127
My blood sugar levels are firmly on the low end. And I can prove it. I have my latest round of lab work on file.

You're just bitter because you're stuck in some shithole of a place where you can't get the multitudes of glorious foods we can.
>>
File: 094905_laff.jpg (17KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
094905_laff.jpg
17KB, 265x300px
>>8178143
>the multitudes of glorious foods we can.
Enjoy your antibiotic, GMO bullshit.
>>
>>8178146
You're so fucking ignorant and uneducated, it's hilarious. Do they hand out some kind of deranged propaganda pamphlets or something? You're fucking clueless.
>>
File: ck_plebs.jpg (21KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
ck_plebs.jpg
21KB, 265x300px
>>8178151
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Retard.
>>
>>8178162
This is the worst bait I've ever seen. Underage b& detected.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>8178171
>Underage
Says the sugar guzzling diabetic.
>>
Five Goys
>>
>>8174355
savory hasn't ever meant salty here either.
>>
>>8178256
>hasn't ever
*has never
ftfy, Tyrone.
>>
Martha
>>
>>8167495

You've never had the real thing if you believe that.

It's the ultimate hangover food.
>>
File: 1469905152619.jpg (86KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1469905152619.jpg
86KB, 510x546px
>>8178011
1. What a waste of dubs

2. Do not spread heresy around, you anus munching faggot-fuck
>>
>>8167197
It's actually very decent.
I don't know what you could possibly have expected from a fucking sugar pie.
>>
>>8178126
Got BTFO by:
>>8178127
>>8178146
>>8178162
>>8178219
What a cunt!
>>
friendly reminder that the euro vs usa bait posts are made by australians. dont respond to them
>>
>>8178540
1) That's not what heresy means. Heresy is an interpretation differing from and competing with established interpretation. It is not a complete disavowal altogether. You mean 'blasphemy.' lrn2english, you fucking inbred

2) There is no 2. Just wait until January 20th, you degenerate jizz-farting faggot.
>>
File: 50629_biscoff_250g_lr.jpg (84KB, 575x260px) Image search: [Google]
50629_biscoff_250g_lr.jpg
84KB, 575x260px
>omg these are so fucking good absolutely god tier with tea
>they're just cinnamon cookies

Why do I even listen to white people
>>
>>8167197

In n out

Chipotle

Pumkane pie

PB & J
>>
File: 1392664002366.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1392664002366.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>8178954
>Pumkane
>>
>>8168869
"Love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life".
>>
>>8167394
Don't judge us by our niggers.
>>
>>8169062
>everything taste the same
>GOAT
Come on man, at least fucking try.
>>
>>8169822
Don't blame that faggot on us.
>>
File: 20160930_114751.jpg (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_114751.jpg
405KB, 1280x720px
>>8169774

Same with Zomato. Went to a Japanese place that got 2.9 in the reviews and was surprised the food was good there
>>
>>8170383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ClCpfeIELw
Cunt
>>
>>8167197
Sushi.
>>
Blue Cheese
fucking tastes so rotten why would anyone want this?
>>
>>8167197
Nutella
>>
>>8167394
That's classic grub you scrub
>>
>>8170383
I had this at a vape bar I went to when I wanted to sample something after the headache of vaping some nasty cheap eclair stuff from the discount pile.

I got the 50 ML and loved every drop of it.
>>
>>8179746
What's it called?
>>
>>8179755
Beard Vape #51 Nasty. I think it was high VG
>>
>>8179793
Thanks
>>
>>8168941
they aren't special, I just inhale them because they taste good
>>
>>8179712
I enjoy it. 'quired taste
>>
>>8173968
Where do you live?
Cos "capital" means fuck all.

I'll refrain from asking how you know what "fat man milk" means...
>>
>>8174355
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umami
>umami can be translated as "pleasant savory taste"
>"pleasant savory taste"
>"savory"
Where the fuck are you getting "salty" from, other than your own retarded (lack of) understanding?
>>
>>8175100
I hate that shit.
"Oh, this recipe was amazing! I had to replace half the ingredients and turn it from a soup to a pastry, but my god it was amazing!"
>or, on the other hideous hand
"This recipe was shit. I didn't have baking soda so I replaced it with tartar sauce and it came out a horrible green flecked mess."
>/ck/ reference boyeeee
>>
>>8177834
I'll second you on the Nutella, that shit does not taste good to me.
I like hazelnut.
I like (dark) chocolate.
Maybe the (dark) is the problem...
>>
>>8167727
honestly
>>
>>8178938
People rave about them, same as the specaloos at Trader Joes. They both made them into a spread, and it became a meme
>>
>>8177834
Nutella is fucking delicious, however I don't smear it, I only spoon it. Smearing it is just a waste
>>
>>8171884
>>use milk chocolate instead of semi-anus
Ever considered killing yourself
>>
>>8172362
>>8172178
Italian here, can i ask where did you get the pizza?
I would honestly say the smaller the restaurants the better they become.
Also as you go south the food generally gets better, even if literally everything else doesn't.
Don't go in a tourist-heavy city and expect good or reasonably priced food, unless you know someone who lives there.
>almost no sauce
Here's what you might expect from a shitty place, usually the cooks are egyptians, low price, medium-shitty pizza, low price, they use some kind of packaged pre-cut pieces of "cheese"

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cut-thin-italian-pizza-margherita-isolated-white-background-36845098.jpg

Pic related instead is the traditional kind, burnt leaves apart. chunkier pieces of cheese, more sauce, of a deeper red colour
>>
Peanut Butter.
>>
>>8175668
> turn 360 degrees
> walk away
i don't think you thought this out
>>
I've tried pad thai like 5 times now and every time I was disappointed. At least two of these times I was promised I was eating "the best pad thai I know" and it was still shit.

It literally tastes like noodles and peanut butter with the odd addition of soy sauce maybe? The cilantro was just the icing on the weird cake. I like most other thai foods tho so I guess this is just the odd one out.
>>
>>8180426
Pad thai is overrated. It's decent street food, but there's better things around. It's entry level Thai food for white people.
>>
>>8180443
I like it but this. It's not an easy dish to get right though. It has to be balanced and every ingredient cooked perfectly to get the textures right.

>>8180426
It should pull between sour (lime & tamarind), sweet (palm sugar) and salty (fish sauce) with al dente rice noodles, fresh shrimp, crunchy peanuts, fried tofu, fresh bean sprouts and green garlic chives to cut the fat.

Thai dishes that are spicy and fragrant are the best imo and far more consistent.

The thai dish that actually sucks is their deep fried roti, indian roti or naan is far superior.
>>
>>8180422
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>8180004
It's probably the two main ingredients being sugar and palm oil
>>
>>8167495
I had oxtail pho in a highly rated restaurant that specalized in it. It was pretty good. Definitely a bit of a let down, but still enjoyable. Dunno what you mean by tasteless.

If anything, the vietnamese basil they had in it was kind of overwhelming. The broth was delicious though.
>>
>>8169774
>>8168345

The best pizza I've ever had in my life I regularly get from a restaurant that has 3 stars on Yelp. Meanwhile, I've seen meme pizzerias get 4.5 stars for having dumb novelty toppings.

Also, this shitty hole in the wall mexican restaurant with like 3 tables, gross decor, and the worst customer service I've ever experienced has literally almost a perfect, 5 star rating on yelp because all of the white yuppie food bloggers think it's "just sooo authentic" because they smother everything in cilantro and lime juice.

Fuck yelp, man.
>>
>>8169000
>but tastes about the same as every other pizza by the slice place in America.
>by the slice place in America.

aka

>I want to a arab run dollar slice meme shithole in Manhattan and now I think I know what New York pizza is
>>
>>8179712

Well, it depends on the cheese but a good Stilton is divine with port.
>>
>>8167213
This
Five Guys fucking sucks.
Overpriced flavorless burgers.
>>
>>8178347
youre an american.
Literally every soup is good for hangover. Chicken soup, etc etc.
>>
>>8178347
>>8182294
and you know why? cause a hangover is dehidratation, so soups=water=hidratation
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.