[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 1 in 5 millenials have tried a Big Mac. And who can bla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 23

Only 1 in 5 millenials have tried a Big Mac. And who can blame them? Just looking at this vile spermonnaise-covered atrocity makes me want to vomit. http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2016/10/07/only_one_in_five_millennials_have_never_tried_a_big_mac.html
>>
For Millenials, the best fast food sandwich is the McChicken®.
>>
>>8166959
this
>>
I'm 29 years old and i've never eaten any fast food item from mcdonalds besides the chicken nuggets and fries. Never a hashbrown, never the pancakes, never had a burger (period, much less from mcdonalds).

It just never really popped up in my childhood because mcdonalds was a once in a blue moon kind of special occasion, normally my parents would cook. I just don't see the appeal, really. The nuggets are alright but I can taste the addictive shit they put in there when I eat it.
>>
I had a double quarter pounder like a week ago and it was the first beef burger from McDoanlds in years. Damn near vomited from all the meat.
>>
>>8166924
If I'm eating at mcdonalds that already means I don't have enough money to go anywhere else so I'm going to be getting a mcdouble or something for a buck not a big mac.
>>
>>8166959
Correct
>>
> the great chefs hate fast food meme

I line cooked at a michelin star restaurant before and pretty much all the cooks eat fast food whenever they get the chance.

nothing wrong with enjoying the best of both worlds.

pretentious foodies are the worst
>>
mcdonald's in no longer the cheapest fast food option around.
>>
>>8166924

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
>>
File: 1453711992981.jpg (13KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453711992981.jpg
13KB, 244x250px
Alright McDonalds, here's what's up:

>I'm a millennial
>I eat at McDonalds about once a week
>I've had the Big Mac
>It's kinda shitty

What the fuck kind of idea is a "middle bun"? It just causes the patties to squish away when I'm trying to bite, so I end up with a weirdly asymmetric burger. The McDouble and the Double Cheeseburger are a better value and do not have this problem.

Stop crying over the Big Mac.
>>
>Slate

That's a leftist SJW rag if ever there was one.
>>
>>8166959
>For Millenials, the best fast food sandwich is the McChicken®.

That feel when you can't tell if this McChicken meme is a joke or not, because it's actually not that bad.
>>
>>8167195
>The McDouble and the Double Cheeseburger are a better value

This is the main reason I never get big macs any more. The only differences are an added bun that nobody even wants, lettuce, and a different sauce, yet it costs almost 3 times as much. The QPC is an even worse offender, since the only difference is like 25% more meat. If they made the price line up more with their cheaper products (because lets be honest, the only reason to ever go to McD's if if you're broke or feeling cheap) I'd probably get them.
>>
>>8167195
>What the fuck kind of idea is a "middle bun"?
it's just part of the signature sandwich. I'm sure it actually served a bit more of a purpose in the past when it was invented, like maybe just sponging up extra juices and sauce or something.
>>
you can just get a McDouble with Mac sauce for like 1/4 the price
>>
The only shit I'm touching from McD's is the Filet O Fish.
>>
File: retarded template.jpg (22KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
retarded template.jpg
22KB, 600x469px
>>8166971
>never had a burger
>>
File: burger_thief_by_rosel_d-d9wo5vo.png (737KB, 933x652px) Image search: [Google]
burger_thief_by_rosel_d-d9wo5vo.png
737KB, 933x652px
They're lying.
>>
>>8167528
Why would I pay $4 for a burger with 0.05 pounds of meat?
>>
File: Birdie.jpg (29KB, 470x348px) Image search: [Google]
Birdie.jpg
29KB, 470x348px
Let's all take a moment to read about the greatest American to ever live:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Gorske
>>
>>8167547
>not Mike Vining
>>
File: IMG_1105-flags.jpg (143KB, 768x1077px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1105-flags.jpg
143KB, 768x1077px
>>8167555
Well he didn't eat 26,000 Big Macs, did he?
>>
File: SGMVining.jpg (993KB, 1588x1956px) Image search: [Google]
SGMVining.jpg
993KB, 1588x1956px
>>8167564
>>
>>8167195

Even when i was a kid I knew something was wrong with that extra bread in the middle. It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>8167331
>the only reason to ever go to McD's if if you're broke or feeling cheap
No, just if you're stupid.
If you're broke or poor there is still fast food that is a better value.

Oh boy, 0.03 pounds of beef, a slice of cheese, and a bun all for 99 cents!
Or you could spend 2.50 and get a quarter pound of beef at any decent fast food place.
>>
I found my fav way of eating a big mac is removing one of the buns
I feel it's too much bread otherwise
>>
File: Global_Gladiators_03.gif (22KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
Global_Gladiators_03.gif
22KB, 512x448px
>>8167575
>extra bread
It's the perfect proportion of ingredients. Bread is a staple food. Meat should not be eaten in absurd quantities, unless they're having a sale on McNuggets.
>>
File: costanza.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>8167626
>>Bread is a staple food.
>2012
>not living the keto life
>>
File: 1471927046369.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1471927046369.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
>>8166959
THIS. Big Mac a shit, for me it is the McChicken.
>>
>>8166924
Fuck that middle bun shit desu senpai. It's also not even a good price
>>
>>8166924
>millennials
>youngs
>young people
>teenagers

Anon, pay attention.

A MILLENNIAL IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS.

I GUARANTEE YOU'RE A MILLENNIAL.

GEN Z IS THOSE BORN '95 AND LATER.
>>
>>8167735
Do I look like I give a shit?

I was raised by old parents and got my first phone in highschool. You would be hard pressed to associate millennial behavior with me.

I'm a fucking millennial and I hate millennials.
>>
>>8166924
Big Mac sauce sucks balls
>>
File: file.png (216KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
216KB, 327x316px
>>8167626\
>global gladiators is a game developed by virgin games USA for the Sega Genesis
>USA
>Sega Genesis

>be american game developer
>make a game about burgers
>for the console named after a biblical chapter

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>8167745
Yeah. I have never met anyone else younger than 30 who didn't have a kikebook or some other faggot sign-in social media fad.
>>
>never had a big mac, mcchicken or mcrib
feels good tbqh
>>
>>8167745
>I'm not like other millenials!
>>
>>8167597
Yes, but for like $3 after tax, you can get a mcdouble and a mcchicken, which for me is the best fast food sandwich.
>>
>buy big mac
>It's over $4
>open box
>tiny burger buried under a mountain of shitty shredded lettuce
>"Why isn't anyone buying these????"
>>
File: 13.jpg (452KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
452KB, 1600x1200px
>>8168053
>buried under a mountain of shitty shredded lettuce
It's good for your pooper, anon.
>>
>>8166924
Millennials can't afford the Big Mac™. The Big Mac™ is reserved for refined palates. Millennials prefer the more cheaply priced selections such as the McDouble™, McChicken™ and Medium Fries™.
>>
File: milkshake.jpg (56KB, 438x497px) Image search: [Google]
milkshake.jpg
56KB, 438x497px
>>8168411
Now see, Grimace is really into milkshakes, but if you eat a lot of dairy and you don't have any fiber in your diet, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>8167724
RIP Spicy McChicken :'(
>>
>>8166924
20 years old and I've never had one. Double Quarter Pounders were always more appealing. Nowadays I go for McDoubles or everyone favorite fast food sandwich, the McChicken®.
>>
Now I'm going to get one just because it pisses off Millenials. But yeah, Quarter Pounder with cheese will probably always be better. And really, why not just get a Baconater or Double Whopper with cheese?
>>
>>8166971
There are no additives in mcdonalds nuggets.

you aren't tasting anything faux, maybe your parents cooked shitty.

hurr durr mcdonalds shill

fuck off
>>
>>8167745
>I was born in the wrong generation

You're one of those.
>>
File: eagle-cry-with-flag.jpg (46KB, 518x476px) Image search: [Google]
eagle-cry-with-flag.jpg
46KB, 518x476px
>>8167547
>He claims the Big Mac constitutes 90% of his total solid food intake
>Gorske also states that he has only eaten one Burger King Whopper sandwich in his life in 1984, and will never eat one again. Gorske claimed that he first tried a Whopper after his friend bet him $5 to do so, and that he then spent the money on Big Macs.
>on his birthdays he puts candles in Big Mac like a cake and when Christmas time comes around he treats himself to more Big Macs while his family have more traditional Christmas food
>Don Gorske also records when and where he eats his Big Macs in a notebook that he always carries. Gorske has kept every burger receipt in a box.[1]
God bless these 50 united states
>>
>>8166924
I tried my first big mac last week
it was shit
>>
I get the big Mac and wait it as 2 burgers the top half with 2 buns and the bottom like a open face burger. They had them on the 2 for 5 menu for a while it was worth 2.5 for a big mac
>>
>>8167745
Special snowflake aren't you?
>>
I've eaten it and its very mediocre

I'm mostly eating bread, sauce and lettuce when I get it.

If they replace the patties with the 1/4 patties then this burger will be much more bearable
>>
Remember when the big mac was the largest item on the menu? Back before they shrunk it down to dmaller than almost anything else on the menu.

Remember the triple big mac?
>>
Protip: get a McDouble, eliminate the condiments and substitute Big Mac sauce. Wa la, Big Mac imitator without the shitty middle bun or iceberg lettuce for dollars less.
>>
>>8167811
>811
Almost.

Also, >virgin games.
>>
>>8166924
the title says
>Only 1 in 5 Millennials Have Ever Tried a Big Mac
the article says
>only 1 in 5 millennials have even tried a Big Mac
and the url says
>only one in five millenials have never tried a big mac
these sentences conflict eachother and they dont even source the sample survey
>>
Big Mac is just ok. Seriously though the real reason most don't have the Big Mac is that it's really expensive unless on sale.

Everyone loves to hate on McDonalds and yes it's very bland food made with cheap ingredients. But when you're Hungry and all you've got to spend is $1.32 in change in your car's cup holder the McDouble is a blessing. And I will cut anyone who talks shit about that sammich.
>>
>>8167745
>had a cell phone in high school
What the fuck are you talking about, that is exactly what a millennial is.
>>
>>8169217
I had a cell phone in middle school. I'm 25. Fight me.
>>
>>8169223
>I'm 25
>not a millennial
Anon, I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>8169232
>things I never mentioned or denied
Anon...
>>
>>8169223
Yes, so you were born after 1970, but before 2000.
>>
>>8169236
I'm gonna refer you back to this post >>8169223
in which you contest my premise that having had a cell phone as a teenager is a trait of millennials.
>>
>>8169243
You're a card. I think you're looking too far into non-existent implications. Are you naturally or artificially retarded?
>>
>>8169243
different anon jumping in
this guy
(>>8169257
>>8169236)
is right, you jumped to conclusions and made a piss poor inference in assuming he was trying to combat youre perception of what a millennial is
>>
>>8169276
>assuming he was trying to combat youre perception of what a millennial is
I stated my perception of what a millennial is. His response was literally "fight me."
>assuming he was trying to combat
>piss poor inference
>"fight me"
>you jumped to conclusions
Hoo boy, who let the retard brigade out.
>>
>>8169340
you can keep denying it all you want but you read the situation wrong anon. misreading social cues is a sign of mental illness, you should look into that bud, im worried about you
>>
>>8167745
>>8167745

Spoken like a true millennial...
>>
>>8167961
>who didn't have a kikebook or some other faggot sign-in social media fad.
I only have a twitter because my coach used to tweet at us instead of being a human and telling us information in advance at practice.

>>8168026
That is my claim yes.
I'm not denying that the trends associated with millennial are legitimate, I'm saying that how well a person fits in with those trends is related to the culture their parents grew up in and the conditions under which they grew up (relative to others).

>>8168757
>>I was born in the wrong generation
Not really, short of being born on an orbital colony, I don't think being born at a different time would be better. I would actually imagine that it would be worse for me.

>>8169217
>What the fuck are you talking about, that is exactly what a millennial is.
Getting a cellphone in junior year when everyone else had them for almost a decade...
You miss out on most of the millennial experience.

>>8169371
Not even going to deny this. I started doing it ironically as a joke, but even after I stopped doing it some of it stuck around.
>>
>>8166924
That can't be true, I refuse to believe only 1/5th of people under 40 years old have tried a Big Mac in their lives.

Or maybe it's true and they're just eating shit that's worse for you /at overpriced hipster shitholes like that skateboard restaurant. I'm a 23 year old skinny fuck and I've eaten at least a dozen Big Macs; I just prefer the quarter pounder because the meat quality is better for the price.
>>
>>8169487
see>>8169165

this is not a credible article
>>
>>8167528
I would also believe this because most of these retards were forced to watch Super Size Me as kids and probably throught it was so enlightened and thought provoking that budget Michael Moore gorged himself with unhealthy shit for a month and got unhealthy so they starting pretending to hate McDonalds.
>>
>>8169494
McDonald's got seriously cucked after that movie

Notice how they're the only one that lists calories per menu item on their drive thru menu boards?
>>
File: yuck.jpg (38KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
yuck.jpg
38KB, 599x337px
>>8166959
Double QBw/che > Big Mac > QP w/che > McDouble > McChicken

Enjoy your blended beak and foot remedy
>>
>>8167745
>first phone in high school

Nice work millennial! Got mine freshman year of college.
>>
I used to love the Big Mac but now I just find it meh.

First the middle bun makes it too dry.

Okay you leave it out.

Then the pickle is too sour.

Okay you leave it out.

Well then still the patties are too dry and flavorless. The sauce provides all the flavor and it's just too sour. Also the shredded lettuce is boring.
>>
>>8169848
>may I take your order sir?
>yes, I'll have a big mac, hold the lettuce, pickle, cheese, sauce, and middle bun. Oh yea, hold the beef patties, too.
>>
>>8169502
that is pretty now state law. Idiots forget that fast food isn't an everyday food.
>>
>>8169494
It was Morgan Shitlock and it was his wife who got kidney stones, went to the hospital, and had to end their gay "experiment" so they could pay the $600 bill.
>>
Mctasty is better. I'd rather eat a burger at home instead of the big mac
>>
>>8169612
just how old are you gramps?
>>
File: 1444642611509.jpg (104KB, 679x673px) Image search: [Google]
1444642611509.jpg
104KB, 679x673px
Been surprised every time going to my local mcd's, its always been assembled pretty well and tasted as expected.

That's all I can really expect, only go for 2 for 5 big macs, and tried one of the "specialty burgers" with a coupon.
Go about 4 times a year.
>>
>>8166924
i'd rather eat at 5 guys or whataburger tbqh
>>
>>8166924
I've never had a Big Mac
>>
Never had one myself.

I've been to Mickey D's occasionally over my 24 years, but the Big Mac was never high on my priority list, mostly because I thought the bun in the middle was a dumb idea.
Never had the chicken nuggets either, but I just don't care for chicken nuggets in general.
>>
>>8169848
>Gimme a bun with onions and a slice of cheese
>Aww yeah that's my Big Mac(tm)
>>
I like Big Macs

You're all entitled cucks
>>
>>8167961
I feel like its because other people in that age group just think theres something wrong with you if you aren't on social media. Then again the only millenial I ever knew without it was a furry juggalo who bragged about cybersex and fantasized about his mom raping him in his sleep, so they might be sort of right.

The only mcdonalds I ate at recently was a shitty one in the mall on lunch breaks. I stopped after two visits, because the first time it took them 20 minutes to make a mcchicken and the second time I got a mild case of the shits.
>>
had one our three. pretty good.
>>
>>8172505
Fuck off boomer scum.
>>
My local mcdonalds used to have two big macs for 3 dollars, which is a great deal. Later they changed it to 5 dollars, which was a pretty good deal. Now the deals are gone and I don't see why I shouldn't just buy mcdoubles.
>>
Big Macs are alright. A bit pricy for the amount of food you're getting, and I don't like how the aftertaste stays with you for the rest of the day, but they're alright.

Honestly, they're still better than Shake Shack burgers.
>>
sometimes I make my own big macs by cutting the finished burger patty in half horizontally and putting it on a bun with a little extra peice and shredded lettuce / thousand island mayo mix and stuff
>>
The Big Mac sucks. There are plenty of other options that are way tastier and cheaper, like the McDouble and Spicy McChicken (not memeing).

Most Millenials nowadays eat less and less meat, there's even some meme term for it... "Flexitarian"
>>
>>8168451
RIP?

It's still around, retard. I know because I ordered two yesterday.
>>
>>8166924
For me, it's the McChicken.
>>
>>8166924
That's because millennials are a bunch of whiny faggots who blame boomers for their fuck-ups and usher-in communism like a baby's bottle.
>>
I've been ordering a #4, no onions, large with a Coke for 30 years and I do not plan on stopping now. Don't eat it every day and you'll be fine. Or just burn more calories than you eat. Whoa...
>>
Big Mac is an adult sandwich, millennials still get the chicken mctendies and hamburgers.
>>
>>8166924
looks good to me
>>
>>8167597
>Or you could spend 2.50 and get a quarter pound of beef at any decent fast food place.

No, just if you're stupid. If you're broke or poor there's so much more value in just buying a $2.50 tube of ground beef and eating it raw like the fucking animal you are
>>
>>8166924
How is that possible?
>>
All I get from McDonald's is a medium order of fries and black coffee. I relax in the establishment and make sure I get my 2 free refills. Shit's comfy, senpai.
>>
>>8166924
I had never had a big mac until I moved to Japan and McDonald's suddenly became one of the only western foods that was cheap enough to eat semi regularly. Now that I'm back in the US I never go to McD but when I was in Japan I ended up working my way through the entire menu
>>
File: 67709974.jpg (69KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
67709974.jpg
69KB, 400x400px
>>8166971
>>
>>8172835
those were the last 2 asshole
>>
I don't know why, but the Big Mac never appealed to me. I enjoy much more both the Cheddar and chicken sandwich.
>>
>>8167195
>What the fuck kind of idea is a "middle bun"?

I read somewhere that it was originally described as structure to help hold the burger together. I'm sure the real reason is cheap filler that makes and otherwise small-to-normal-sized burger look big.
>>
File: IMG_8401[1].jpg (184KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8401[1].jpg
184KB, 1600x1064px
>>8174232
They were copying the Big Boy. Which itself drew inspiration from the club sandwich.
>>
>>8166924
Literally NEVER had a Big Mac or any burger from mcdicks.

I've only ate the nuggers, a mcchicken ONCE, and a fish o' filet because they somehow fucked up when I asked for nuggets.
>>
>>8166924
also supersize me movie has came out too.
morgan hasnt had a big mac or meat since
>>
>>8167195
>I eat at McDonalds about once a week

You're going to die
>>
>>8166924
Is nobody pointing out how the op says "Only 1 in 5 millenials have tried a Big Mac", and then links a url that say literally right in the fucking url "only_one_in_five_millennials_have_never_tried_a_big_mac"

80% of millenials have tried big macs. Not 20%.
>>
>>8166959
I miss the previous McChicken®. The current McChicken™ where I live is an oversized disgusting nugget.
>>
>>8166959
96 fag here, can confirm. I only get mc chickens and the occasional double stack.
>>
BECAUSE WE ARE ALL BROKE

WERE FUCKING POOR ANYONE I KNOW AROUND MY AGE ONLY BUYS FROM THE NOW DEFUNCT "DOLLAR" MENU
>>
>>8166924
Muhleneels are actually frugal and buy things based on value because we're broke.

Big Mac is less than double the size of a McDouble and costs 4 times as much. I had a Big Mac recently for the first time in 10+ years and was shocked by how small it was.
>>
>>8166971
>I can taste the addictive shit they put in there when I eat it.

You could have put this at the beginning of your post so I didn't read the whole thing.
>>
>>8172505
>happily eating an overpriced shitty burger
>calling others cucks
>>
File: Mcdonaldsshooting.jpg (862KB, 1773x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonaldsshooting.jpg
862KB, 1773x1153px
>>8166924
I've always been aware of their unhealthy menu, but I really gave up on them when they sponsored the Beijing Olympics and later joined Wendy's and other corporate interests in supporting Obama's executive amnesty.

Fuck Marrano's. I am never eating their shit again.
>>
File: bun.jpg (79KB, 509x746px) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
79KB, 509x746px
>go to wendy's
>order a jr cheeseburger deluxe
>kindly ask for an extra beef patty
>child's size fry and drink
>mfw ballin perfect portion double cheezyburg meal for <$4 with minimal cancer
>>
21 here, have only ever eaten chicken nuggets and chicken selects from McDonalds. The thought of eating their cheap patties and cheap vegetables is pretty disgusting, I'd rather just shovel down the horrifying ground chicken meat cut with fillers.
>>
>>8166924
I've never had one, and probably never will. Usually eating McDonald is an awful chore. Made me nauseous and felt like a brick in my stomach. Just had it recently (chicken sandwich and maybe cheeseburger, gf brought it because she hates me) it was very average but it gave me rancid gas for HOURS.
>>
>>8174985
I can understand not having a lot of money, we've all been there. But if you're poor and eating at McDs you're a fucking retard. Poor people eat beans rice and chicken.
>>
>>8166924
This story is fake. It has to be. Too many people eat McDonalds.
>>
File: doublecheese.jpg (840KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
doublecheese.jpg
840KB, 2592x1936px
The other 4 millenials also ordered Big Macs but the place fucked up and gave them a 20 piece McNuggets, a Filet o Fish value meal, a pizza from Little Ceasar's somehow, and the last guy got pic related.
>>
>>8166924
1 in 3 millennial males has completely replaced all dietary meat with soy substitutes.
>>
>>8166959
>not the junior chicken
>>
>>8166924
I remember that I used to like them, I went through a phase where they were my "Go to" when I went out to McDonalds. I stopped for years, literally like 6 years and decided to try it again recently. Not sure if my taste was just THAT BAD or the "quality" has gone down substantially, barely could finish it.
>>
1 in 2 millenials don't know that they're millenials.
>>
>>8167811
Just a ripoff of Burgertime. One of the greats of all time
>>
File: 1422566756045.jpg (43KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
1422566756045.jpg
43KB, 450x359px
>>8167393
my man

>>8169494
me and most of the other kids in my class who watched that movie just got really hungry afterwards
>>
>>8167365
An idea they stole from Big Boy
>>
>>8169135
they charge over a dollar for big mac sauce since like 3 years ago buddy.

that ghetto bigmac shit went too viral and they put a stop to it
>>
File: dave-thomas.jpg (16KB, 311x450px) Image search: [Google]
dave-thomas.jpg
16KB, 311x450px
I grew up eating Wendy's back when Dave Thomas was still alive. Never ate at BK or McD's and now I cook my meals at home instead of going out for fast food,
>>
>>8167528
Big Macs aren't even that appetizing
Literally every time I've eaten one it was for the novelty of it, not because I enjoyed it

[spoiler]Big Mac sauce is garbage, it's dumb, it's literally just spicy mayo relish, which doesn't even belong on burgers that already has pickles
>>
>>8176215
10 out of 10 millennials don't actually care about being called millennials
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.