[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this on /adv/ too 1.53 MB JPG I made some beer battered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2919.png (979KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2919.png
979KB, 750x1334px
I posted this on /adv/ too

1.53 MB JPG
I made some beer battered chicken breasts, and one of them looked pink although the outside was brown, I've had a couple of bites of this one (they were on 4.5 out of 5 on the skillet with veggie oil for 5-7 minutes)

Should I throw it back on?
>>
Always tenderize or butterfly chicken breasts that you fry, and cook them until any jus is transparent. Yes, throw them back on. But fillet them first.

High heat is NOT "fast mode." cook poultry at 3-4/5, and make sure your food is cooked evenly.
>>
File: IMG_2918.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2918.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
...Anonymous
10/08/16(Sat)15:58:50 No.17650659
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
I'm trying to into cooking for /fit/ reasons so it'd be good to know. I'm mean, I'm not retarded, Ive had chicken, hell I've made it before, but never beer battered.

You can see in the picture some of them came out alright and some didn't cook the same way. I figured the wetness of the batter would be enough to cook them if the veggie oil dried up in between rounds of cooking the chicken
>>
>>8166895
Well let me ask you, I'll throw them back on, about to wash the skillet, but, does it matter that I had a few bites before I noticed? Without the light it looked pretty white
>>
>>8166877
Hard to tell from the pic. Throw it back on if you're not comfy. In the future, get a meat thermometer and make sure it's 165F.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8166920
I have them covered now at a higher heat, the outsides are looking crisped, kind of tht "black and blue" style

I guess them being crispy on the outside is a small price to pay for not being sure if they're done on the inside?
>>
>>8166877
Do Australians really do this?
>>
>>8166966
Australians?
>>
>>8166969
Australians.
>>
>>8166877

I had some chicken last Sunday, it looked more cooked than what you have there. Monday morning I pooped out like 10 lbs of water.
>>
>>8166877
It's still raw. Turn down the fucking heat next time jesus fuck
>>
>>8167184
Turn down the heat? Wouldn't it be up
>>
>>8167278
If you have high heat, you're destroying the outside without giving the inside a chance to warm up. Medium heat is well above the needed internal temperature to cook something. Patience, bitch. HIGH HEAT IS NOT FAST MODE.
>>
>>8166898
jack?
>>
>>8166969
>The joke
>
>Your head.
>>
>>8166898

>/fit/ reasons
>deep frying

I bet/fit/ would lose their shit
>>
File: blue.png?v=1454449548.png (181KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
blue.png?v=1454449548.png
181KB, 900x900px
so cheap it's basically free, magnets to your fridge, makes cooking meat the easiest thing in the world.
>>
Are iPhone users fucking retarded?

HOW HARD IT IT TO ROTATE A PICTURE THE RIGHT WAY YOU FUCKS
>>
>>8166895
>Always tenderize or butterfly chicken breasts that you fry,

you're fucking retarded
>>
You're fine. Don't make a habit of it. Not every raw piece of chicken has salmonella, you will know in 24h if it did though

Same thing with raw eggs in the US, how many times have you eaten raw eggs? You don't eat these things because of the chance they are contaminated, most are not but some can be. However, always cut it in half and check before eating, it hurts the moisture but keeps you safe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.