[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you join me on a meatfree day? Thats our little fingerprint.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

File: pg-34-kale-getty.jpg (416KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
pg-34-kale-getty.jpg
416KB, 1368x1026px
Would you join me on a meatfree day?
Thats our little fingerprint. And we didnt die, perhaps we almost like it?
So, are you up to it. One day. No meat.
>>
>>8166501

No but I'll shit in your mouth if you want.
>>
>>8166501
No thanks, I'm gonna murder a double cheeseburger later. I might even add some sliced pastrami to it.
>>
>hundreds of pounds of meat are thrown every day
>vegfags contribute to the waste because they eat fucking grass instead
>>
>>8166507
>>8166513
So, left this world cry for help just so you can satisfy your palets?
If there was a god (and there isnt) then you would get rejected.
>>
>>8166534

I bet you'll vote for Hillary.
>>
>>8166534
I'm a freer individual than you, and I'm free to eat meat.
>>
Damn op, I already had some meat today. If I saw your thread sooner then I would have known what day it was and had double meat faggot.
>>
>>8166543
You seem to be missing the point. We are all free to eat whatever we want.
If we all had one meatfree day it would reduce co2 outlet and methangas.
>>
>>8166551
Do it whenever you feel for it, no big deal.
>>
>>8166534
>If there was a god (and there isnt)

Get out, blasphemer. Also God put animals on the earth for us to eat.
>>
>>8166501
I do go no meat all day once in a while, but I don't run around being a fag about it, or even really think about it.

That's what bugs me about you vegfags - you have to crawl into everybody's face and spew your rank ass spittle like some insecure Christian. And just like a christfag, you turn more people away who might have actually tried it.

Grow up and find something you're secure enough with that you don't have to bother other people with your shit.
>>
>>8166501
I'll do it tomorrow, OP, promise. I would have today if I had not had a burrito before seeing your thread
>>
I noticed that after about 2 days of no meat I feel lighter on my feet and take nice shits. But tithe next day I get meat cravings and I'm not too original with how I cook.

Tofu is good though. Such a shame it's more expensive then some meats
>>
>>8166568
cows produce methane
meat eaters eat cows
>>
>>8166577
Get of your hkgh horse.
Im not a vegfan, I eat my share of meat everyday, in one way or another.
If you got some brains left, you know emissions from cows and pigs are bad.
>>
I do meatfree more often than meat days
too cheap to buy good meat and low tier meat is shit tier meat
>>
>>8166589
Frankly, the rank hot air from a vegan spewing is much worse than a cow fart.
>>
>>8166501
ok but what do I eat instead?
>>
>>8166568
no thanks fagtron
>>
>>8166675
Instead of meat? Hmm, lets see, vegetables, grains,
You are aware of the internet, right? Google some.
>>
>>8166678
Ok, I just put you in this bucket, for 'disposable'
>>
>>8166501
Are there really people that eat meat every single day?
>>
how about all days fag
"meatless monday" = ruining your health and the planet 6/7 as much as you were before, congrats
>>
>>8166699
Beleive me, they are ever do proud consuming the carcases.
>>
>>8166501
Fuck you. I was just gonna have a huarache with mushroom and cheese topping but now I'll get a whole arrachera with bacon side and two fucking eggs on top
>>
>>8166501
I'm pretty sure nearly everyone has gone a few days without eating meat, it's not like you're special because you don't want to eat it. How about shutting the fuck up and caring about something that actually matters
>>
>>8166769
You missed the point, son. I was suggesting: one day.
Lets agree at one day.
>>
I haven't had any meat in the last five days because it's cheaper to stuff my maw with potatoes and beans.
But now I'm going to go out and buy the jumbo, 5lb bacon package my deli sells and a couple steaks.
Just for you.
>>
>>8166774
How about you just shut it and go to bed, please.
>>
>>8166769
Well done. You are clearly an adult grown man.
>>
Hey, you patronizing little shit, omnivores also eat meat free meals, sometimes every day. I eat meat (and don't give a shit what you think ), but I usually eat a least one or two meals a day that don't have meat, I usually just have meat with dinner. Most people who eat meat don't EXCLUSIVELY eat meat, you godforsaken retard. It's called having a balanced diet.
>>
>>8166777
Cool, not that I care. In your drunken hour, you seem to miss the point.
>>
Daily reminder that it cannot be considered an actual meal if there is no meat
>>
>>8166788
No I understand the point, I just want you to know that I'm actively going to consume more meat because of you and your pretentious bullshit and total lack of understand of where the co2 production in meat comes from.
Tip: Skipping a hamburger doesn't make the cows vanish, they're still in the pasture farting.
>>
>>8166785
Whos patronising? Youre readin to much into this. I was suggesting, we all had a meatfree day. Duh.
>>
>>8166798
Lol, well enjoy your beef. The rest of us, care for this planet.
>>
>>8166501
I do that regularly when I am poor, I don't understand. Eat only starch, under 1000 calories, per day, and for 2 - 3 days. That's my meatfree days.
>>
>>8166501
>>8166568
But anon I don't care about the planet. I care about the food on my plate though.
>>
>>8166501

The only thing I care about the planet is that it's in good enough shape to produce decent quality meat for me.
>>
>>8166909
I can somehow foresee, that the human race will have a minor importance on this planet.. thakns to you, we will go under
>>
>>8166919
That's pretty based, where do I sign up
>>
>>8166501
no
>>
>>8166919
Don't bitch at me! Most of our industries don't even care as much as I do.
>>
>>8166939
Youre doning it already. Keep doing your stuff, honestly, you dont give a fuck, right?
>>
>>8166948
Ye, it feels pretty good to have this much influence over the world. I'd be pretty proud if I singlehandedly caused the downfall of the planet.
>>
>>8166954
I go to sleep and think, that guy made my world a lousier place. Thanks bud
>>
that's like 60% of days for me when I instead gorge myself on bread, rice, and other carbs and starches. Nothing's changed. Not that I do it for any particular political meaning, i'm just lazy and don't like cooking meat and enjoy bread and rice. I'm as plain as plain comes, so yeah.

Greens are fucking disgusting, generally. broccoli is okay, lettuce is okay, spinach, every now and then. Everything else though? Nah.

Oh, matcha is okay too. green tea's aight.
>>
>>8166501
I don't eat meat every day, i'm not john wayne with 60 pounds of rotting meat in my colon/intestines from eating steak twice a day.
>>
>>8166501
this sounds so negative.
I'd prefer something like "give someone else who is hungry a burger day", this actually helps people.
>>
>>8166501
i would love to, but i can hear plants scream when pluck them. i do have 1 meat only day. give some chance for the plants to produce oxygen for us.
>>
I think I'll go vegan simply because all of these arguments I'm seeing against it are full of shit.

>>8166954
shit
>>8166982
bullshit
>>8166909
shit
>>8166794
amerishit
>>8166774
manure
>>8166769
shite
>>8166747
shit
>>8166584
holy shit
>>8166551
edgy shit
>>8166543
retard shit

Maybe if I actually saw some good fucking arguments I'd feel better about eating meat but you idiots make it pretty difficult.
>>
>>8167052
I could say:the fuck do I care, but I wont.
Please dont procreate
>>
>>8166963
>doesn't eat all fruits and vegetables

Seriously, fuck you. Just, fuck off.
I'm all for eating a good plate of pasta or some steak and potatoes, but a meal without green or orange or red or yellow vegetables (or all) fucking sucks.
>>
>>8166501
Why is it bad to kill animals?
>>
>>8167141
Its not. But every day?
Nah
>>
well I've had three orders of potato wedges, three coffees three bags of reeses pices, a hot ham n cheese. oh ham not today I guess. my stomachs upset.
>>
>>8166534
>Animals SUFFER for your pleasure!
>Now, allow me to go back to my tiny one-bedroom apartment, where I keep my dog, that I take for a brief walk maybe once a day, feed tasteless nutrient-cracker kibble instead of real grain-and-vegetable-fed meat, on a strict schedule of two bowls a day, along with two scheduled bathroom breaks, who I mentally confuse and traumatize with "games" and "wrestling" and treating it like a human child instead of with canine mentality, who is indoctrinated into needing me and being subservient to me, which I will interpret as "love", that I will punish for not obeying my commands (something no dogs ever have to face in the wild), who is just generally my slave for mild pleasure and to stave off loneliness, that I assume is happy and likes it just because its open mouth naturally forms a shape similar to a human smile.

Face it, Veg-fags. Keep up your little "animal rights" campaign and soon you'll lose all your precious little doggies and kitties because owning pets will be considered animal slavery. Then you can be as self-righteous as you want, while only getting to experience the precious animal life you saved if you happen to see a squirrel in a tree in the park.

Rabbits and fish suffer for the well-being of bears. Bears try to eat as many rabbits and fish as they can. If bears had technology and the ability to use it, they would absolutely use their resources to eat more fish and rabbits faster.

cont...
>>
>>8167220
>cont...
Humans hit the top of the food chain pretty quickly, and became the most advanced animals on the planet. That doesn't mean we should handicap ourselves just because we "know better" and have "compassion". Those aren't even the reasons why we try to be nice to animals. It's simply because of abundance of resources. The only reason we're nice to animals at all, and don't eat things like Dogs on principle, is because of resource abundance. Once we don't have that nice house to go to sleep in, once we don't have those millions of no-farming/hunting-required ready-to-eat foodstuffs, once we don't know for a fact that we'll get three balanced meals a day no matter what, it all goes out the fucking window. It can be seen with other animals too. Predators will play and make friends with prey or lesser animals, but ONLY if the predators have such an abundance of resources that they don't need anything.

Once humans' (or any living creature's) number one struggle/concern is "don't die", suddenly "I think I'm just going to eat plants instead because I don't want to hurt an animal" becomes a MUCH less popular idea. When it comes to your life or an animal's (which wouldn't even naturally live half as long as you could under ideal conditions), and you choose to die so the animal can live, then that's just natural selection at work. If we didn't have all our luxuries and grocery stores, your family line would have been the one that didn't make it past you.

cont...
>>
>>8167224
>cont...
And that's another thing, while I'm still frothing: Most vegans/vegetarians who make their choice out of animal sympathy are fucking psychopaths. They literally value animal life over human life. Not just their own. They would literally just sit and watch a bear attack and eat a human and sympathise with the bear. When you bring up the cost of human life and well-being to mass-produce all those grains and vegetables, all those designer clothes and shit they wear, they don't give a fuck. They'll even outright say "Oh, I don't care if people suffer. People are evil. As long as no animals get hurt." Is that the kind of fucking person you want to raise a family with? One who values raccoons over your own child? Is that the kind of person you want to BE?

Should we be eating less meat? Actually, yes. Most North Americans and many other cultures got into the habit of eating a fist-sized, filling slab of meat with most meals, when in actuality, that's not very healthy. We should be eating a more moderate amount of meats and starches, while filling up on vegetables. Meat really should just be there as a side, for bites of rich flavour in between bites of colorful vegetables. But to cut meat out of your diet completely is retarded. Sure, you can supplement it with tons of beans and lentils and soy and several other source stacked on top of each other to get the same kind of minerals and nutrients that you'd get from meat, but I don't know a single vegetarian who successfully does this (because it's fucking difficult and time-consuming), and doing it won't make any difference in the world, or your own life, other than apparently give you a smug sense of superiority.
>>
>>8167220
Uh..., not a vegfag here, but bears don't eat rabbits.
>>
>>8167244
Bears are omnivorous, they'll eat whatever's available. If a rabbit is nearby, and they're hungry, they'll eat that rabbit.

The only reason they "prefer" berries and stuff like that is because you don't have to chase and catch a berry bush.

It's all about an internal sense of "quantity of food vs. energy spent acquiring it". Fish provide WAY more sustenance than berries, and they all just float past on a big conveyor belt (shallow river) for the bears to scoop up en masse. If fish, or in this case rabbits, are more available, bears will ignore the berries.
>>
>>8166501
couldn't do it op. but there are plenty of days where i consume very little meat; days where the most meat I have is something like a block of chicken stock, a touch of anchovy. etc.
>>
>>8166769
>huarache
Why do multiple foods come from their native language for a foot adornment?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 383x500px
>>8167239
>attributes meatless diets to a "sense of superiority"
>establishes his own sense of superiority as a meat eater using blanket statements. "Most" vegetarians are psychopaths and retards.

Argument disregarded
>>
>>8166551
XD
DAE le vegans are annoying right?
>>
>>8167239
Niqquan, my man, you baited way too hard
try again next time
>>
File: .jpg (61KB, 628x363px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
61KB, 628x363px
time to rev up them cauliflower steaks
>>
>>8166501
I didn't eat meat today but I did eat tons of butter
>>
>>8166501
Fuck no.

Piss off.
>>
File: OxRCBIZ.jpg (201KB, 800x719px) Image search: [Google]
OxRCBIZ.jpg
201KB, 800x719px
>>8166501
>Would you join me on a meatfree day?
Tempeh tacos then. I'll fry up some corn tortillas. It'll be nice.
>>
>>8167257
Bears are fast, I grant you, but not as fast as rabbits. It's not like rabbits sit around next to bears ignoring them.
>>
File: baked-cabbage.jpg (175KB, 750x556px) Image search: [Google]
baked-cabbage.jpg
175KB, 750x556px
>>8167757
Speaking of veggie steaks, cabbage rounds are my favorite. A little bit of minced garlic and steak seasoning rubbed into them makes a hell of a difference
>>
>>8166501
You forgot a question mark after "are you up to it".
>>
>>8166817
Does this fuckin shrub actually think that a few people not eating meat (which is a regular thing) is going to "fix" the planet?

All it's going to do at most is cause a few packages of meat to be thrown out.
>>
Hard pass
>>
Every Monday.
>>
>>8166501
Fuck off hippy
>>
How about you go fuck yourself OP humans need and crave meat
>>
OPs favorite song

https://youtu.be/o2WuOqgl7j4
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.