[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have £3 and half a loaf of bread for food until monday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I have £3 and half a loaf of bread for food until monday.

What should I buy with the £3?
>>
How much peanut butter can you get for that?
>>
>>8166350
Bleach?
>>
Go to a food pantry. They'll give you food.
>>
>>8166352
I've never had peanut butter before that's a risky investment
>>
File: 96e1.jpg (466KB, 1000x1820px) Image search: [Google]
96e1.jpg
466KB, 1000x1820px
>>
>>8166350
Potatoes and rice and beans
>>
>>8166366
I don't think it is desu unless you have a peanut allergy
>>
>>8166350
I have .2 £ for the rest of the month. But fortunately got stocked up in every aspect. Freezer full, got rice, pasta potatoes.
My point is: stock up, son
That 3 quid should buy you a cheap bottle of wine and let you sleep through monday.
>>
File: 1511Xk2.jpg (13KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1511Xk2.jpg
13KB, 500x333px
>>8166350
Get some eggs.
>>
Scratch off lottery tickets. You could win!

If you meant calories, buy as much malt liquor as you can. I recommend "Olde English 800" because you appear to be British.
>>
>>8166352

A 700g jar can be had from Iceland for about £3 I think.
>>
I found a jar of olives!
>>
curly fries.
>>
File: download.jpg (21KB, 258x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21KB, 258x144px
Some of this. Die, wake up. Learned
>>
Some cheese and tins of baked beans.
>>
>>8166350
Monday as in a couple days from now?

Alright, what stores are available and what can you cook with in your kitchen? Fryer, oven, hob, microwave, what's good?

If you have a hob available, I suggest grabbing a pint of milk (usually around 50p), a decent-strength cheese and as much pasta as possible. Spaghetti is dirt cheap, macaroni is more expensive. Make cheese sauce (half a pint of milk and about 100g of cheese should do it) and boil whatever pasta you manage to pick up. Congrats, you now have a filling meal.

I usually use 200-300g of dry macaroni pasta at a time; that should do a normal person for 2-3 meals. Macaroni keeps pretty well in the fridge, just bring it out, add a little more milk and some cheese if you have it, and heat it up.

If you have a fryer available, frozen chips are as cheap as 75p for 1.5 kilos. You can also use an oven. Buy the biggest/best value chips you can, cook 'em however you like, use the rest of the money to buy extras to eat with it.
>>
Go to Gregg's and buy some sausage rolls.
>>
Sainsburys basic rice is 60p, that should last. Can of kidney beans is ~50p, get a single onion (don't know the price but it will be cheap). A can of chopped tomatoes is £1 add a chilli and that's beans and rice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.