[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst experience you've ever had in a restaurant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12

File: 1468292270377.jpg (74KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468292270377.jpg
74KB, 720x720px
What's the worst experience you've ever had in a restaurant?

Anything counts, from food to other diners to waitstaff, I just want to hear your stories.
>>
Not really sure but the one memory that always stands out to me is going to a small local restaurant with my family as a child and the orders were taking a very long time, so my parents asked a waitress and it turned out they'd lost our order. They took it again and gave us a plate of fries to keep us happy while they rushed it through. Then we watched as the waitress dropped all our food about 3 feet from our table and it had to be made again.
>>
Worst was a waitress giving us the bill while pointing out that "service isn't included in the bill" and just standing there waiting for her tip

Told her we weren't tipping anything and she left angrily
>>
>>8166490
Forgot to mention but this was in Prague

Tipping is nonexistant in my home country
>>
>minding the foh while dad runs an errand
>it's okay, no one comes in on a Tuesday anyway
>couple comes in
>shit
>lady wants a martini
>mind goes blank
>wait there's a bottle that says "Martini"
>imagenius.gif
>gave her a fucking double shot of vermouth in a highball with ice and a miniature schweppes bottle of soda

I can't believe she didn't say something. This was like a decade ago and I still cringe when I remember it.
>>
Drunk waitress at a cheap bar in thailand kept falling over and ruining plates and actually ruined my food. Kept yelling at me and told me i wouldnt get a new portion even though he was the one who fucked up and i didnt get my money back either.
>>
>>8166502
xD
>>
File: 47198_466685905218_5624198_n.jpg (12KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
47198_466685905218_5624198_n.jpg
12KB, 296x394px
>Order take out from the same restaurant every week.
>Pizzaghetti, a small pizza and some spaghetti
>Friends come over and I love the place so we go eat there
>Waiter walks over with menus and I say, "No need. I'll have the Pizzaghetti."
>Waiter looks at me like I'm a lunatic
>"I've worked here for 10 years and never heard of that before"
>I order just a small pizza.
>Don't finish it and ask him to wrap it up so I can take it home.
>Waiter returns with a container for a hamburger.
>My friends and I open the container.
>Pic related.
>I grab a takeout menu and show the waiter where it says Pizzaghetti
>>
>>8165917
>cross-state roadtrip
>Interstate highway system dinner
Service was poor, food was bad, got food poisoning, management was rude.
Didn't tip and gave 0.5/5 review.
>>
>>8166808
So is the spaghetti on the pizza?
>>
>>8167685
normally the pizza is cut in half and the spaghetti in placed in the middle on the plate.

There is no spaghetti in the rolled up slice of pizza in the pic.
>>
>>8168344
I'm still lost. So it's just spaghetti noodles?
>>
>dad's in town so invites me out to dinner
>he chooses frankie & bennies
>I decide to choose swordfish since I rarely see seafood thats not just battered cod
>food comes out, swordfish is the size and texture of an old mcnugget
>theres a shitload of cold broccoli and about 30g of spaghetti with a slice of tomato in it
>dad flags down waitress to tell her my food was supposed to come with capers
>get huge bowl filled with capers

I ate about 500g of raw broccoli and 500g in capers
>>
Long road trip. Northern Oregon to Southern California.

Stopped for the night at a place called Santa Nella. Basically in the middle of the shitty side of the Central Valley. Little else for miles and miles, so it seemed to be a good place as any to stop.

Got a bit burned by the shitty motel, which charged half again as much as the same chain in any other city.

So we figure we'd go to a place next door called Pea Soup Andersons. We had seen this place on billboards for a couple hundred miles coming. Old building, been around since like the 50s or some shit. You'd figure a place like that would naturally have good old school food.

Well the pea soup tasted like it had been around since the 50s itself. Cold. Stale bread, rancid butter. The sandwiches were cold, and OK I know sandwiches are supposed to be cold, but these were cold in an off way. Like they had been prepared the day before and had just been sitting on a counter all day. While the guys in the kitchen smoked. Literally all you could taste was tobacco. And it cost about three times as much as it should have in a regular city. Oh, and the restaurant itself was about 3/4 souvenir shop.

It was classic highway robbery. I'm sure they don't rely on repeat business. Right next to the major freeway in the middle of nowhere, it just hooks in one time customers and fucks 'em.

I've had worse individual meals before, but combined with the long drive, tired body, empty belly, this was the worst experience over all. The real kicker is, about a month later I'm reading this article about amazing family-run French Basque restaurants in the U.S., and there was one just another 15 minutes or so down the road.
>>
File: o (3).jpg (160KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o (3).jpg
160KB, 1000x1000px
>>8168397
looks unfortunate
>>
>>8168438

Shit man get those arms looked at. Are you a fuckin' gorilla?
>>
>>8166503
>Waitress
>He
Sounds like Thailand.
>>
>>8168454
slav.
>>
I went to a hotel resturant called the cafe zest.

They somehow managed to burn my ribs, undercook my brothers steak, there was hair in the butter that came with the stale bread. There was apparently a brawl in the kitchen when we were there which lead to somebody getting fired, which I assume is why my ribs got burnt.

Overall not great.
>>
>>8168397
>>8168438
I too have been to Pea Soup Andersens a few times, and none of this describes any of the food I've eaten there.

Yes it's a tourist trap, and they probably hated you, personally
>>
Cafe Heffer, Red Light District in Amsterdam (yeah I know even going there is a mistake).

I was there with 3 friends, we ordered 3 beers, a coffee and a water. Before we even get our order, a different waitress shows up and demands €28.70. I ask to see the check and she gets super pushy and defensive. My favorite lines:
>you have to pay together! (I hadn't even asked about splitting the check)
>Just pay, why do you need a check, I told you how much it is!
>I know the prices are expensive here, this is Heffer, if this were my cafe I'd run everything differently
>There is no check, love! (verbatim)

We also noticed later that the prices weren't even properly listed on the menu, it just said "from €4.50".
We should have just left then and there. I tried to get a check from the waiter who went on to bring us our order, he said he'd have it for us in a minute and never returned. I've never seen such terrible service in my life.
>>
>>8165917
>just returned from a one month US roadtrip
>had diarehha at least 3 or 4 times from bad restaurant food in us
>we did not go to any sketchy places for food
>ok, I get it, meat turns bad quickliy
>I dont even eat meat for some years now

Don't you have hygenic checks in US restaurants by some sort of gov agency?
At least you have restrooms everywhere. Propably because of that reason.
>>
>>8169480
You sure you just didn't pick up some bug while there? Otherwise is was probably the greasiness that caused such bowel problems, not necessarily bad meat.
>>
>>8169480
Sounds like babby's stomach couldn't handle America's superior processed foods with our legendary high fat content
>>
>>8169314
That sounds like the waitress pocketing money that order never went throug the register.
>>
>>8169539
Well she had a little handheld PDA thing with the order on it, so that would probably be pretty difficult. Definitely wouldn't put it past her though.
>>
>>8165917
I went to Bella Italia with my gf and I wasn't expecting too much. Waitress gave me a dirty fork twice in a row

Chiquitos was also fucking awful. Took an hour for the food to come out, it was cold and shit. Plus the portions were pathetic. UK mexican is so bad it ceases to be funny
>>
>>8165917
When I went to a local restaurant with my family as a kid, a waiter brought "four servings" of fries for my three siblings and me on three plates.
>>
File: Trump.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>8165922
>>8166490
FUCKING BITCHES!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Uin2sINdQ
>>
>>8169480
>Don't you have hygenic checks in US restaurants by some sort of gov agency?
First off, you're a commie faggot.

And yes we do, its the A-F rating that must be displayed.
If there is a B, in almost every practical way, it's an F.
Never eat somewhere that doesn't have an A rating.

>At least you have restrooms everywhere.
Yes, I can't name of a single building other than an shed that doesn't have a bathroom...
Just how quickly is europe becoming third world? At least learn how to dig latrines so you stop getting cholera.
>>
>>8165917
29th bday make reservations for 10 at restaurant. The wait was 2 hours that night. Ended up going back home for beer and pizza
>>
>>8166490
If in Prague you are expected to tip, you should tip, regardless of how it is at home. What you did was a dick move if the waitress had done her job properly.
>>
>>8169837
These PSA's are bruuuuuuuuutal
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOB0AfG0w3A
>>
File: 1475123563824.jpg (27KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1475123563824.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>>8171424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKU7b6UaJsY
>>
got food poisoning off of chicken alfredo at boston pizza once

one time I went to a food truck and watched the cook drop raw fish into a bowl of already cooked french fries and just dig it out and put it in the batter bowl
>>
>>8171222
generally when working as a waiter/waitress, you dont stand there waiting for your tip, you get it after the customers have left

she was just being a pushy cunt
>>
Worked at a family owned Italian restaurant and bar making salads and subs. The old a sin women owner would come and take lettuce out of the trashcan and put it back into the lettuce bin. She would also help us in the slowest way possible when we were busy.
>>
>>8171581
Do you have more stories? Did she ever get caught doing the trash thing?
>>
I watch Rajj Patel stream a couple of days ago and I got really rustled.
>>
>>8169740
I definitely agree about UK Mexican food. You're better off making it yourself most times.

Saying that, there's a great burrito place near me but it's the only time I've had good Mexican food here in the U.K.
>>
>>8171222
Her job is to move food from over there to over here. It's not hard and certainly not worthy of a tip.
>>
>>8166808
Do you look like a dog or something ? It certainly looks like something a dog would eat. Fucking faggot waiter.
>>
>>8165917
Local Za/Arcade/Bar
>first time here, one of our friends had talked this place up quite a bit
>order 3 extra large zas
>everyone orders drinks
>took about an hour to get the pizzas even though there was hardly anyone else in the place
>they're that nasty ultra deep chicago style trash with the sauce over the cheese and the toppings loose in the sauce
>at no point did the whore of a waitress ever come back to fill up our drinks, nor did she offer when she brought the pizza
>she spent most of the time we were there hitting on some ugly sack of shit at the bar (that was likely loaded)
>made sure to let everyone in the group know I was taking care of the tip
Wrote real big on the receipt:
>"If you wanted a tip, you wouldn't be a lazy whore. None of us will be coming back."

Bennigans
>had to stay a hotel where this place was for reserve duty so I ate there out of convenience
>tried to serve me burgers that were raw inside
>gave me food poisoning twice
>made me wait an hour for my food on several occasions
>on one of those occasions, they brought me the wrong order and I had to wait a further 30+ minutes

McDonalds
>food poisoning on two occasions.
>fought some gangster darkies in their dining area at 2am one night and got half my head swolled up from taking half a dozen punches and had to run before the cops showed up. Even though they attacked me, I wasn't going to deal with that cop shit

Vietnamese place
>fish sauce in something I ordered as opposed to serving it on the side
>fish sauce is disgusting
>if you enjoy fish sauce, you are disgusting
>>
>>8172117
Unless you've done waiter/waitressing yourself, you should probably be aware its a lot more complex. Any job can be boiled down like that, it doesn't make them super simple.
>>
>>8168386
>sad old fish
>uncooked broccoli
yeah man, thats frankie and bennies. all of their pasta is like that. should have ordered a pizza and wings.
>>
>>8172138
>>"If you wanted a tip, you wouldn't be a lazy whore. None of us will be coming back."

If this did happen, it sounds like the kinda thing that'd get you banned from an establishment
>>
I went to Waffle House in rural Alabama six weeks ago with my dad. When we get there, it's just getting dark, so I open the shade by my table to watch the sunset. As I grab the chain to adjust the shade, my fingers are greeted by what must have been years of small children grasping at the dangling metal 'toy', fingers plastered in syrup. It was just short of the tackiness of pine sap. I considered washing my hands, and decided to relish the discomfort. It would be part of the Waffle House experience. As I was adjusting to the evaporated corn syrup coating on three of my right hand's fingers, our waitress approached. She was portly, unkempt, and sweating profusely through doughy rose-tinted skin, so much that I was already picturing her sweat dripping onto the prepared food as she hefted it to the table. The moment she approached, she noticed the blinds were drawn and a panic set upon her face. Without greeting, she asked us to move the other two abutting shades up so they were parallel. My father thought it was funny, and moved the shade very slowly, which made her panic more. She kept repeating 'a little more' in progressively higher pitch until he finally complied and adjusted them to the same level. She then introduced herself and apologized for the restaurant being short-staffed, and told us a story about how the other waitress was stung by a bee and had to go to the hospital. She seemed horrified to be working the shift alone, despite the fact that there were no more than 500 residents within a 5 mile radius, and there were only two other customers. There were a total of perhaps 30 seats in the restaurant, so worst case scenario, she would have to manage attending to a light to average number of customers for a server. When she was done, she took our order. She came back a few times to ask if we needed anything and to repeat her story about the co-worker. As we were leaving, she complained that we didn't use the extra butter we asked for. I left a 50% tip.
>>
>>8172117

I've never been a water but I have done jobs where people go, "All you have to do is press a button to do X!"

So I'm loathe to believe that's actually how their job works. They've got to smile constantly, interact with the worst people, remember a trillion different things, etc.
>>
>>8172192
>water

*Waiter.
>>
>>8169314
>Going to Amsterdam
>Ever
It's an absolute shithole. There's a reason you barely see any Dutchmen there. Most of us loathe that open sewer.
>>
File: 1476084320369.jpg (32KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1476084320369.jpg
32KB, 572x303px
>>8172183
I fail to see the problem there
>>
>>8166840
Do you wear glasses, keep a long untidy beard, and consider yourself a feminist by any chance
>>
>>8172138
You are an enormous cunt. You deserved every single one of these experiences and still deserve more.
>>
>>8172183
>bad food
>bad service
>banned
Maybe you don't understand the sentiment behind 'none of us will be coming back'.
The only person from our group even slightly likely to ever want to go in that shithole again was the guy talking it up.
And he took a job for the railroad and moved out of state, so that's unlikely.

I also gave them shit reviews and have convinced a couple dozen other people not to eat there since. It was about 4 years ago.
>>
>>8172319
Feel free to explain how I am a 'cunt'.
I'm very interested.
>>
>>8172138
>Doesn't tip
>Runs from the police

Would you be so kind as to post a picture of the back of your hand?
>>
>>8168397
TopKek. I used to drive by that place all the time, never got tricked into going there though. I dont blame you for going there. Central valley CA is absolute ass, anywhere that isnt a rat-ridden taqueria or a shitty tacobell/kfc seems like a godsend
>>
>>8169837
She was the aggressor in this situation for purposefully spilling his coffee.

Remember that:
oppression = power + privilege

As the waitress she has all the power in this webm.
>>
>>8171222
In the US at least (didn't realize other countries did this stupid tip shit) all tips are (supposed to be) accounted for during taxes. If a waitress or waiter doesn't make minimum wage after accounted for tips then they get the remainder. Tipping is gratuity made to push the responsibility of paying waiters onto the customers even though the cooks do the real work.
>>
>>8166503
Waitress
He
>>
File: 1400976871709.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1400976871709.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>8172443
Yeah, I'm sure you got into a fight with two black guys in a McDonald's at 2 in the morning just by being such a nice guy.
>>
File: 20161010_150419.jpg (557KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_150419.jpg
557KB, 2048x1152px
>>8172612
>runs from the police
Got in to a fight that others started.
It wasn't going to do anyone any favors for me to wait around to use up tax payer dollars and resources.
>doesn't tip
You tip for service.
We would have had better service at a fast food drive through, and the food would have been better.
>>
Had a two course meal+ drinks in a restaurant in Cyrpus. Six times various street children/peddlers came up to us trying to beg/scam

Asked staff if they could do something about it after the third time but they shrugged. I wanted to leave at that point but we were outvoted
>>
>>8172746
I honestly don't recall it that clearly.
I know they were making a scene and I probably said something to the effect of "Why don't you just get your food and get the fuck out?"
>>
File: lelcuck.jpg (22KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
lelcuck.jpg
22KB, 234x250px
>Stop at a Chili's airport """"express"""" in Cincinatti
>I have time for a beer and appetizer
>nope.avi
>dipshit negress waitress has zero tact, no interpersonal skills
>forgets my NINE DOLLAR BEER
>TWICE
>it wasn't even busy
>appetizer was literally just chips and salsa
>somehow both are disgusting
>check comes out to somewhere around $15
>leave no tip
>bitch actually starts yelling about "OH SO NOW I AIN'T WORTH EVEN A DOLLA"
>tfw became slightly more racist that day
>>
>>8172800
>has a bad experience with a black waitress. Decides that warrants hating all black people.
>>
>>8172844
Cuck
>>
>>8172844
He already hated black people cuck, he just hated them slightly more after.
>>
>>8172844
>it keeps happening
>>
My grandma once came to visit us and we went to a posh restaurant. When the plates arrived, she just held them to her nose and started sniffing the dish. She did it twice.
>>
>>8172844
Spotted the canadian.
>>
>>8172186
Sounds like she was fucking terrified of bees getting lured by the sweet smell of syrup.

Not gonna lie, by the language, sentence structure and lack of of breaks turning the single long ass paragraph into a convoluted maze of words I was expecting this to turn into something spoopy, like a serial killer next door who didn't like anyone using HIS table.
>>
>>8172852
Oh. That makes it all good then. Go back to /pol/ or Breitbart, whichever one spawned you.
>>
Story from the other side of the counter.

I worked in a French restaurant for a couple years, mother and son joint that wanted to serve french home cooking minus the pretentiousness. Good luck convincing the customers of that. They were dining at a french restaurant, therefore they were classy, therefore they must behave as classy people do.

Case in point:
One night a group of 4 comes in, a pair of married couples it looked like. They order their drinks and foods, we prepped their soups and salads and started working on the main courses.
Waitress delivers the food, three of the four are happy, except for one
>My soup is too cold! Take it back.
Real snappy at the waitress, but whatever. she takes the soup back, and the owner and I take it down from the counter and look at it. The bowl of soup was a nice orange bowl of cream of carrot with whatever else we put in it that day, and it was visibly putting off a plume of steam. So, we didn't touch it, didn't reheat or exchange it, didn't alter it in any way, just put it back up on the counter and the same waitress took it back to the same customer.
>Oh, its perfect, thank you!
Exact same bowl of soup, only now fractionally cooler. That's far from the worst that happened at the restaurant, but its a good example of the customer base we had to put up with constantly.
>>
>>8172887
Thanks for derailing the thread you brain dead newfag.
>>
File: 1475887471991.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475887471991.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>8172770
Anon, he means that not tipping isnt really a crime...
>>
>>8172894
Sometimes I think it might be cool to run a little place, selling maybe sandwiches or something, and then I realise that I would have no self-control, and just tell these cunts to fuck the fuck off out of my fucking sandwich fucking shop, cunts.
>>
>>8172915
Thats part of the purpose of waitstaff, to act as a buffer between the customers and the kitchen. They get paid to be tolerant and accommodating, we don't. Good waitstaff exists, even if this thread isn't for them.

I can only remember one case of a waitress telling a family to gtfo. Their little shit of a larva was making an intolerable racket and getting in the business of other customers, and they just didn't care. The looks on their faceswere priceless when the waitress told them to gtfo, and even better when all the other customers started clapping (murrica fuck yeah) and rejoicing that they could finally eat their lunch in peace.

I do not have the patience, tolerance, or boobs to survive that job.
>>
I was starving and tried Howard Johnson spaghetti
it was as bad as you think it was
>>
>>8169301
What was the basque restaurant?
>>
>>8169837

Hahaha Jesus fuck
>>
>>8171428

>that fucking background music kek
>>
>>8171428
>those gushy sound effects

lold
>>
File: ss 2016-10-10 at 7.58.45 PM.png (58KB, 587x263px) Image search: [Google]
ss 2016-10-10 at 7.58.45 PM.png
58KB, 587x263px
>>8171428
>>
File: 1475685175605.jpg (57KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1475685175605.jpg
57KB, 296x296px
>>8168454
are those seriously the hairiest arms you've ever seen?
they look completely normal
>>
This was last year, literally couldn't believe it
>Go to Niagara Falls with friends despite it being a tourist trap, because Indian friend is addicted to gambling
>Only live like 1 hour away from it anyway so it's no big deal
>Get to the main strip
>No decent restaurants
>Everything is fast food
>"alright fine we'll go to boston pizza"
>go in and be seated
>literally not exaggerating when i say it took us 30 mins for someone to come give us the menus
>read over the menu
>have to wait another 15 mins for a server to come back
>server comes up and just says "what u want?"
>order
>look around and notice no one is fucking getting served
>all the servers are just fucking hanging out in one corner talking
>literally another 30 minutes pass
>get the food and it's fucking cold
>not once was water even offered
>get bill
>there's a fucking extra tourist tax on it
>"uhm what the fuck is this?"
>"that's tourist tax, u gotta pay that here"
>"I'm not a tourist, i live an hour from here"
>"u gotta pay it"
>it's like fucking 15% extra or something
>the food was disgusting and cold and we weren't offered drinks at any point
>tip nothing and write "fuck yourself" on the receipt
>find out later the "tax" is optional and you can tell them you're not paying it

probably the only time i've actually got mad from service
>>
>>8173944
during the same trip we went to hooters sort of as a joke and to see how it is

>get in
>the servers literally clock us as normal young guys who aren't desperate and won't get tricked into giving big tips for being flirted with
>despite being the most attractive ones in the restaurant we're given the least attention
>the servers aren't helpng us because they're busy flirting with old men for tips
>literally old men are fucking drooling with actual open mouths just from her leaning forward on the table with her cleavage showing
>waitress gets back to us
>order the food, she has to show us a fucking written warning before ordering the muscles that says you won't sue if you get sick
>get the food and it's literally disgusting
>there's fucking hairs on the chicken wings
>the muscles are so undercooked half of them are closed, the broth is literally like fucking chicken stock, lemon juice and black pepper
>don't complain because we went in with no expectations
>get the bill
>that fucking tourist tax
>"oh shit not again"
>"we're not paying the tourist tax"
>literally looks mad and says "you guys are fucked"
>don't tip again

fuck niagara falls
>>
>>8173944
Heh, I have an Aunt that lives up there and works at the casino, and I've been to that exact Boston Pizza with the dinosaurs n' shit. Mainly go to get drunk, as I don't know many other places.

Full nude and full touch strip clubs are tops tho
>>
>>8173948
... they're spelled mussels
>>
>>8173956
yea, we have those everywhere in ontario though

we went to the casino and on the first night, 2 of my friends made $250 each

we went back the second night and they lost it all and more

i was laughing pretty much the whole time and they made it to a point where they stopped taking it seriously and just laughed about losing money
the casino was surprisingly fun, and i only lost about $30
>>
>>8173966
sorry man, i'm really tired and stressed out
>>
>>8172887
>>8172844
Fuck off back to R.eddit.
>>
>>8165917

> Knotts Berry Farm Chicken House
> failed british actress brings me dirty glass of water
> order chicken pot pie
> potpie frozen in the middle
>>
>>8173944
>>8173948
That's literally the most literally awesome story I've literally ever heard. Literally.
>>
>>8172844
LE KEK! xD how dare you be fair to niggers
>>
>>8172972
I try to be a good waitress, but it's kind of tiring. I think that my default facial setting of slightly peppy and overly interested in whatever you're saying has carried me through many horrible circumstances and inner pro-eugenics dialogue.
>>
>>8173944
theres a great indian place on the end of the strip, think it was next to a wax museum
>>
I was on a third date with a girl at a tgi Fridays.
The food was cold and she asked me to say something to the wait staff. I was scared they would spit in it so I told her we should just leave. She got mad about it and dumped me outside and we parted ways. The wait staff run up to me and demand me to pay. Threaten police on my ass. Cave in pay the meal and go home without sex.
>>
>>8175353
>alright fine I'll go speak to the manager
>slip out the door
>>
>>8172319
This desu
>>
Coming in in the morning for the monthly 30 pizza catering order and I'm the only one working the quadruple deck ovens and the manager on shift is insisting that we wait and load them all in at the last possible minute so that they're still warm by the time they get to the local university. Good times, still got the scars up and down my arms.
>>
>>8166490
good job pepik
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.