[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homebrew General Couple questions to start us out. I just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: beer-557x317.jpg (36KB, 557x317px) Image search: [Google]
beer-557x317.jpg
36KB, 557x317px
Homebrew General

Couple questions to start us out.
I just started my first homebrew wine kit with my mother. Her and my father always did it together but he passed away recently, so now I am doing one with her. I am pretty excited and started looking online at more things to casually brew.

This lead me to all the videos showing how to make hooch from juice and shit, but who wants 5% ABV apple juice so I got some EC-1118 and brought some apple juice to 1.133 SG with plain white sugar and I am hoping this will give me close to 20% ABV. After I bottle them and cork them should I drink it ASAP or will it get better with time to chill out in the basement?

Also considering how easy this was I want to experiment more, like can I just add brown sugar and molasses to water with spices and herbs, throw in some EC-1118 and play around? Will it turn out if I just throw random shit in and try to ferment with it in there? Any tips? Flavours before or after? Will it taste like yeast water or does most of that go away with fermentation?
>>
>>8164263
How big of an alcoholic is your mum? You going to fuck her pussy now that your dad is dead as well? What other things are you going to do with her now that your dad finally out of the way?
>>
>>8164290
wew
>>
>>8164290
I though /ck/ wasn't full of gigantic cunts

huh
>>
>>8164302
Why don't you ferment your dead father and you can drink him with your alcoholic mum after you're done railing her in the ass (something your dad never did for her).
>>
>>8164329
Did daddy leave for cigarettes and never come back anon?
How are you this angry on a Himalayan cave painting forum about food?
>>
>>8164346
No, my father is still alive and well unlike Op's. Why would you assume I'm angry? Nothing hotter than railing an alcoholic mum don't you think?
>>
>>8164356

so edge
wow
such rebel

Well good chat /ck/ ya fuckin cunts
>>
>>8164290
>>8164329
>>8164356
I lol'd
>>
>>8164378
Please you didn't chat at all, at let us know if you're going to spike mummy's drink with a little bit of fermented daddy so you can fuck that hot alcoholic mum butt.
>>
>>8164263
Any form of sugar and water with ec1118 will ferment up to about 20% abv before it dies off. I wouldn't go much over 1.5 or so original gravity or you'll have residual sugar left.

If using fruit juice like your apple it can't contain any chemical additives or your yeast might not work.

But, you know, why not make shit that will taste decent like mead or wine?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.