[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an intense pain in my stomach like I'm being stabbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (25KB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 260x173px
I have an intense pain in my stomach like I'm being stabbed and it won't go away, it's not hunger pains. And I only ate chicken soup today and I don't think there was anything wrong with it. What do I do? haha I think I should go to hospital maybe
>>
>>8162525

wait it out
>>
>>8162525
Don't worry, you have come to the right place.
>>
>>8162535
What should i do
>>
>>8162525
Lay flat on your back and a couple slow, very deep breathes. If it's gas (which it sounds like it), then this will gently lift your lungs and give your intestines spaces for the gas to move down instead of being cramped up.

If you can't feel it move, or don't fart in the next few minutes, go to the hospital.

But don't go in only to sit in the waiting room farting and ruining everyone else's already miserable night.
>>
>>8162525
Ate chicken bone in chicken soup. It's like eating one of those rollie pollie rip and tear things from Battleship, causing ungodly damage to your insides. You've only hours left. Get to hospital and cross fingers they have spare intestines. If not, swallow a raw egg. It will clog holes like radiator and buy you more time.
>>
>>8162541
this, I've had it a few times. Likely just gas trapped, especially if its on your side
>>
File: This.png (9KB, 1197x114px) Image search: [Google]
This.png
9KB, 1197x114px
D:
>>
>>8162548
How many raw eggs should I eat
>>
>>8162525
Ji
>>
>>8162525
Honestly its probably just gas

If it persists for more than a day, see a doctor
>>
>>8162525

Sounds like intestinal gas bubbles. Here's how to get rid of them.

>lay on stomach on pile of pillows
>butt pointing slightly upwards
>Take one finger and gently pull your butthole open
>use other hand to perform Valsalva maneuver (pic related)

gas bubbles expelled
>>
File: The-Valsalva-maneuver.jpg (61KB, 850x842px) Image search: [Google]
The-Valsalva-maneuver.jpg
61KB, 850x842px
>>8163294
forgot pic
>>
You might want to go to a doctor to see if you have IBD like chrons or ulcerative colitis. I have uc and I get those pains in my stomach alot
>>
okay press on where it hurts for 10--15 seconds
if it hurts more when you move your hand away it's apendicitis and please get to a hospital immediately
>>
>>8162525
If pain is above 8/10 then consider going to the hospital, but bear in mind those guys are mostly just trying to make sure people don't die and will probably not find the cause of what's wrong with you... just ameliorate the symptoms and make sure you don't die. Go to a doctor for sure though.
>>
appendix.
>>
are you pregnant, brah?
>>
M8 is the pain close to bottom right of stomach(when you look down) thats your appendix and you need to go to the hospital or die alone ive had it before it is not fun but surgery is fast and I was out the next day
inb4 17 year old fag< make someone go with you because it really does help
>>
File: Ikiru Takashi Shimura.jpg (23KB, 535x401px) Image search: [Google]
Ikiru Takashi Shimura.jpg
23KB, 535x401px
>>8162525
It's cancer, possiby terminal. Just try to forget about it and eat light food until you irreversibly die young.
>>
>>8163780
Haha yeah that's where the pain is just woke up and it's still there I'm goin to hospital now
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 265x300px
>>8163789
>irreversibly die young.
Death is generally accepted to be irreversible, retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>8163780
Good job anon.
You may of actually saved someone's life.
>>
>>8163804
Your not funny stop trying to be.
>>
>>8162525
>>8163780

Medfag here. It might be appendicitis - push your hand all the way down at the area with the pain (bottom right corner of stomach, above the appendix), then immediately release. If you feel any pain go to the hospital immediately.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.