[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey cu/ck/'s Looking to make 3/4 egg omelette there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ommlette[1].jpg (2MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
ommlette[1].jpg
2MB, 4288x2848px
Hey cu/ck/'s Looking to make 3/4 egg omelette there's only one issue which is I have no fucking idea how. Can y'all gimme a hand or what?
>>
>>8162169
Scramble eggs, add milk, cook, flip, fold, serve.
>>
>>8162174
So it's scrambled eggs with milk?
>>
File: 1436026122684.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436026122684.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>>>8162179
This isn't your average everyday stupid

This is advanced stupid
>>
https://youtu.be/xuPvMj2smKc
>>
>>8162169

Separate three eggs. Heat some butter in a pan. Whisk the whites to a soft peak. Fold the beaten yolks into the whisked whites. Put them in the pan. Let it sit for a minute. Gently scramble the eggs and cover the pan with the heat on low.

loosen the edge with a spatula, letting any unset eggs run underneath. Add a small amount of cheese or meat or whatever. Let the eggs cook, covered, until it's firm enough to fold over on itself. VOILA you're done.
>>
>>8162209
Shut up cunt, I'm new to this cooking bidness.
>>
>>8162239
Thanks a lot m8.
>>
>>8162209
No, your post is just stupid
>>
it should take 20 seconds when you have it down.

beat your eggs til well mixed with salt and herbs if you want them. heat up a non stick pan and swirl plenty of butter in, you want it to foam but not go brown. quickly dump the eggs in and move the pan with your left hand while stirring with your right. don't stop scrambling for no more than 10 seconds, until you only just have enough liquid egg to fill in any gaps in the layer on the bottom. then let it sit over the heat for another few seconds, fill and fold.
>>
>>8162221
This is exactly how my mom taught me to make an omelette. Works every time.
>>
File: 1433088485705.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1433088485705.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>8162169
Why would you take the time to measure 3/4ths of an egg?

Man you are crazy.
>>
>>8163000
This. It makes the perfect omelette without any fuss.
>>
Just use three out of the four eggs.
>>
>tfw no non-stick pan
>>
why would you eat 3/4 of an egg? do you throw out the other 1/4
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.