[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, I'm a crossboarder hailing from /r9k/, how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hey /ck/, I'm a crossboarder hailing from /r9k/, how do I cook meals for one?
>>
By cooking meals for three and keeping leftovers
>>
With a microwave LOL
>>
File: IMG_20161006_143845.jpg (105KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161006_143845.jpg
105KB, 540x540px
By Regurgitating food (preferably worms or road kill chunks) into the opened beak or bill of your loved one!
Good Luck friend!
PS Much love from /ck/ (and pic related.)
>>
>>8161219
buy raw chicken
open packaging
blend
drink
cry
>>
What's your skill level? What do you have on hand (equipment and ingredients)? Do you have budget to get more? Qhat do you like? What do you dislike? Any allergies/food taboos?
>>
It's actually really easy, honestly.

Go to a store, even walmart or target, buy some packaged meat. No frozen shit

Get a frying pan or a skillet or something hot to cook it on. Put butter on the thing you are going to cook your meat on. Put salt and pepper on the meat you are going to cook.

Put it in the pan or on the heating element and wait until it looks cooked. Then eat it
>>
File: >tfw no gf.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
>tfw no gf.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>8161267
The only ingredients I have are a box of cereal and some milk.
>>
>>8161219
It really isn't cost effective to do full meals for just one person. Make a pizza in the morning and eat it throughout the day, or just poach chicken and fry as needed.

Be sure to bleach the pan beforehand for a quick and effortless disinfect.
>>
>>8161276
Well best just neck yourself
>>
>>8161276
There was more than one question in there. Care to try again?
>>
>>8161291
>skill level
beginner
>buget
poorfag neet
>allergies/food taboos
none
>>
>>8161276
get out of here. this board isn't here to give you attention
>>
Buy a pan in the shape of a human stomach so you cook just enough for 1 person. This is the best way to avoid overeating and lose weight.
>>
>>8161297
Start playing with eggs.

Omelette
Poached egg
Fried egg
Frittata

Easy portion control, cheap as fuck, easy to take in different situations
>>
>>8161279
Just drink the bleach and disinfect your body directly - cuts out the middle man.
>>
>>8161512
>try playing with X

idk what it is but when people use the word "playing" with respect to food when they really mean experimenting jsut makes me cringe

its like thyre tyring ot sound like an expert or something 'yea ive been playing with some new flavor profiles recently...'
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.