[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help help Are there any options for making a cheapo even temporary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

help help

Are there any options for making a cheapo even temporary chocolate mold? I have already seen the silicone option, I'm not really gonna be making chocolates anymore so I'm not really fond of a one time purchase

I'm not too interested in making too intricate a design, just animal shapes or something
>>
Muffin tin, muffin liners, small glasses, etc.

What the fuck are you even asking. You answered your own question. You want animal shapes and you've seen silicone molds. Boom
>>
just get the clear plastic molds. They are like $2 each and have so many thousands to choose from. You would spend more than that trying to make your own plus they look better than what you would make.

http://www.sweettreatsupply.com/Animal-Molds-s/1996.htm
>>
>>8161065
>silicone molds
this is an emergency and i don't have time or want to buy and wait for silicone mold

>muffin tins
I'm thinking of filling them up with brown sugar and using that to stamp in my shape to act as a mold, but i wanted ot know if /ck/ had better ideas
>>
>>8161308
Doesn't Bed Bath & Beyond have dumb things like animal molds?
>>
>>8161034
A box of animal crackers? They have many charming and cute shapes of giraffes, lions, wolves, bears, and I don't know, just wonderful animal shapey thinggys.
>>
the best way to make chocolate shapes without any kind of mold is to either melt a bunch of chocolate into a brick and chisel your own shapes like a chocolate Michaelangelo, or just dollop melted chocolate onto wax paper and convince your guests that chocolate amoebas are your theme
>>
>>8161588
mix it with the little half inch soft marshmallows first for the nucleus and peanut butter for cytoplasm
>>
File: candy mold.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
candy mold.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>8161034
do as the industrial candy makers do and use cornstarch to make a temporary mold on a baking tray.
>>
>>8162126
That'll work for candy but I don't think chocolate would do as well.
>>
>>8162164
It will work if you rinse off the chocolate after it sets. Just don't use hot water.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.