[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This place has gone down in quality over the years...it was never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: old-taco-bell-logo-png[1].png (17KB, 400x177px) Image search: [Google]
old-taco-bell-logo-png[1].png
17KB, 400x177px
This place has gone down in quality over the years...it was never fine dining obviously, but it used to be so much more delicious than now
>>
>>8156949
Luckily I have a taco bueno a couple blocks away from the nearest taco bell so I usually just go there instead.
>>
>>8156949
I went today and was blown away by how good it was compared to the past few years.
>>
late 80s early 90s was phenomenal.
>>
God I remember old taco bell

I swear teenage 80's kids could do it so much better than kids nowadays. The burritos tasted so much better. And enchiritos were a thing.

RIP
>>
>>8156949
>this slop tasted good two years ago
>THEY BETTER CHANGE IT OR I'M GONNA BLUBBER ON 4CHAN
why did you make this thread ?
>>
>>8159308
dude hes right did you eve have the old cinnamon twist. They used to be pretty good.
>>
>>8159328
Answer my question, you undoubtedly obese fag
>>
>>8159340
not op but it was probably to reminisce
>>
>>8156949
I think Taco Bell was the smartest of the fast food chains. Their brilliance began when they started putting Fritos on everything.
It seemed batshit to serve a combo meal with a goddamned funsize bag of Doritos.

But it worked, because they realize their target audience wasn't looking for authentic or complex. Cheap and tasty, that is all. They pivoted in the right direction by giving into being kinda shitty and it payed dividends
>>
>>8156949
I bet you're one of those dried-up old codgers that comes in every couple weeks and asks for the potatoes.
Then you get fiesta potatoes, claim they weren't what you ordered, and then I find out you wanted MEXINUGGETS.

WE HAVEN'T SOLD MEXINUGGETS IN NEARLY 15 FUCKING YEARS.
>>
>>8159377
Omg mexinuggets? What are those!? I want some now. Cant you make them with whats on hand?

I remember their nacho bellgrande being better.
Idk they had green onions? Maybe olives? Oh the chips were differnt. Now the chips seem "fake". Idk what that means tho.
>>
Yea it's pretty shit now. I miss volcano burritos.
>>
>>8159377
Oh nvm they are just tator tots. Not even special seasoning
>>
>>8156949
Last time I went was when they were offering the free breakfast Crunchwraps.

Their $1 burritos or whatever are too small, especially compared to the $1 1/2 bean and cheese burrito at Del Taco.

Crunchwrap is the only worthy food there. Also remember getting the 7 layers and cinnamon twists all the time when I was a kid.
>>
>>8156949
The only time they were good was when they had the ghost pepper daredevils. not hot at all, but if you ate it right away instead of waiting to get home from the drive through, it had a dank ass crunch to it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.