[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey ck what's your go-to lazy meal? >big plate of raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: raw-carrots.jpg (218KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
raw-carrots.jpg
218KB, 600x800px
hey ck what's your go-to lazy meal?

>big plate of raw veg with side of cold leftover chicken eaten with hands master race
>>
If I'm not going to eat a microwaved mea ? Fried egg on jasmine rice with soy sauce (preferably mushroom flavored) and black pepper.

Lazy to me since rice for this dish is always a leftover item, and it doesn't take more than 5 mins to fry an egg - I prefer the yolk to be runny anyway.
>>
Ramen prepared in a microwave.
>>
>>8156353
platter of whatever meat, cheese, fruit, vegetables, and nuts I have in my kitchen

Maybe some mustard and crackers to go with, shit is delicious.
>>
File: cookbook10.jpg (134KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
cookbook10.jpg
134KB, 500x650px
>>
Cold deli chicken from Albertsons. Either the fried chicken or the teriyaki wings of the sauce looks good. It's a hit and miss sometimes.
>>
>>8156353
Sounds pretty good to me
But I don't think it qualifies as lazy if you are peeling and washing fresh veg
Lazy is more like a $1 microwave burrito
>>
For super lazy I would say a sandwich or microwaved hotdogs on presliced bread. If I am just going to throw shit in a pan: curry with premade curry paste, onions, canned tomatoes, frozen peas and carrots, and some sort of protein over rice.
>>
>>8156491
nah op here i don't peel or wash or cut veg

not dead yet
>>
Pasta
Canned Mackerel in tomato sauce
Diced tomato
Jarred olives
Black pepper
Garlic
Frozen parsely

I have these things on hand all the time and it's ready in about 15 minutes.
>>
ideally, good VT cheese
realistically, kraft singles
>>
Cheese and crackers
Oatmeal with banana, cinnamon and almond slices
Cereal and yogurt
peanut butter and banana sandwich (bread lightly toasted beforehand)
>>
I love cold leftover chicken eaten with hands
>>
ITT: Mogwais.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah2K5_6-XOs
>>
Can of tuna with some lemon, dill, and salt.
>>
>>8156353
eating food raw is for beasts.
>>
>>8158495
>>
>>8156445

Damn. I've been living wrong.
>>
>>8156353
1/ Rice in rice cooker, add a tomato bottom-up, with its top cut-off. Add a lot of pepper and a bit of salt. Stir when cooked, the cooked tomato will easily mix/melt into the rice, eat off the rice cooker bowl with some chili sauce eventually.
30s to prepare, 10 min to cook, 15 second to clean.

2/ A horrible pizza or a shitty burger from a Lebanese restaurant down the street. But it's cheap and quick. I always disgust myself when I order there. Usually wash it down with a beer or a soda because at this point I don't care anymore. Eat the whole thing with my hands off the carton, if done well, there is nothing to clean

3/ Sometimes, I make pasta with basil butter sauce with fresh basil from my balcony. Doesn't take more than 2 minutes to actually make, but I need to clean the board, a bowl and a knife, which is unacceptable. But it feels like an actual meal at least.
>>
pasta carbonara
>>
>>8156445
Pretty damn near this, but I'm usually a little specific about it
>strawberries, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, a decent gouda, a baguette
>sliced gold bell peppers, raw broccoli and cauliflower if i'm feeling fancy
>>
>>8156353
egg and onion dumped on rice with chili oil
>>
Microwaved frozen vegetables and scrambled eggs with soy sauce
>>
>>8158585
>what's your lazy meal

>oh here's some food I learned to cook one time look I'm not some loser. haha..(please believe me)...
>>
Usually it's egg, soy sauce, a half-assed dumping of furikake on rice. Sometimes, I'll do beans and weenies with toast.
>>
>>8156353
Quick tortilla soup:

>1 can Great Northern Beans
>1 can Chicken breast or Leftover rotisserie
>1 can Tomato
>1 can Chicken stock

Combine these in a stockpot and bring to slow boil

>1/2 Bell pepper
>1/2 Onion
>2 Jalapenos

Throw the veggies into a food processor and get a coarse chop.
Add to boiling stock and season with:

>Cumin
>Garlic powder
>Chili Powder
>Salt
>Pepper
>Lime
>Cilantro

I'm a spic so I have all these things on hand constantly. Takes 10 minutes active time and 30 minutes from start to finish
>>
>>8156353
I usually have leftover rice in the fridge.

Slightly reheat rice, add rice vinegar, a little soy sauce, some rehydrated wakame seaweed (or cut up nori, if I have it), dash of sesame seeds. Might add some leftover veggies if I have any prepped in the fridge.

It's basically like a vegetarian sushi bowl, takes like 90 seconds to make if I have everything.
>>
>>8159750
>reheat rice
>>
Whatever cured sausage I have eaten in copious quantities with crackers and hot sauce

Any "emergency rations" I have in the freezer than I can heat up (pizza, breaded chicken etc)

Baked potato with cheese and ham

Hot sandwich with cheese and ham

Impromptu frankfurter chill

Fajitas with or without the tortillas (any kind of thinly sliced meat cooked in a mexican spice mix with onions and peppers. With added cheese and sour cream if its available)

Chicken thighs/wings/quarters coated in a mexican spice mix and potato wedges coated in the same mix, stuck in the oven for 40 minutes
>>
>>8159341
Jesus, the insecurity.

Basil is like fucking wild weed. I ate these pasta 4 times a week at times because it just grew uncontrollably.
And yes, that's quick to make.
>>
>>8156353
Rice with chicken and peas or green beans.

Speed defrost the chicken slice and fry and season. Microwaveable rice or reheat leftover rice, boil frozen peas or green beans. 10-12 mins
>>
>>8156353
raw egg
frozen fruit/berries
blend it
ice cream happens
>>
>>8159780
>why isn't your 90 second lazy meal prepared to my liking?

Cry about it.
>>
microwaved 500 gram bag of frozen vegetables + meat/fish/eggs/chickpeas/whatever looks like it has some fat, carbs, and protein
>>
>>8156353
bag of frozen mixed vegetables (carrot pea corn green beans you know the bag) heated in a pot with butter salt and pepper on top. Eat out of the pot. Crack an egg on top of it while it's cooking if you want it to be uglier and more filling.

Can of sardines and a piece of fruit.

Cottage cheese and peanuts.

Beer, chips and salsa or dip.

Popcorn from a bag you buy at the store.
>>
>>8159780
>he can't successfully reheat rice
>>
Sandwich wrap using a whole wheat tortilla and whatever deli meat, sliced cheese, and salad greens I have on hand along with either mustard or mayo.
>>
>>8160286
http://www. nhs. uk/chq/Pages/can-reheating-rice-cause-food-poisoning.aspx?CategoryID=51

mind the gaps
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.