[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you co/ck/s drink or use this? I've been nursing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: braggs_acv_1.jpg (37KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
braggs_acv_1.jpg
37KB, 550x550px
Any of you co/ck/s drink or use this? I've been nursing a sore throat for a while now and was thinking of getting some of this, since it supposedly helps.
>>
I drink it to burn fat also its great for broths and pork. but make sure you get the darker color one if its a light yellow which is from granny smith its gonna be very sour compared to the brown which comes from red apples
>>
>>8154641
I use it for pickling.

>>sore throat
People ascribe all sorts of miracle bullshit to that stuff. A woman I used to work with swore up and down that it would cure all sorts of diseases, including cancer. I'm very skeptical as to how drinking acid is supposed to help inflammation in your throat. It's the opposite of logical sense.
>>
>>8154654
It got rid of the moles on my back and a skin tag on had on my elbow
>>
>>8154654
apple polyphenols besides mother
>>
>>8154658
Drinking it made them fall off?
>>
>>8154641

it cured my ED (Erectile Dysfunktion)
>>
>>8154654

Well, supposedly the acidity of the stuff will kill bacteria in your throat.
>>
>>8154653

How and when do you drink it?
>>
>>8154672

...assuming that bacteria inside your throat are responsible for the inflammation in the first place....

and that's a pretty big assumption.

>>8154665
Why would the vinegar mother do anything to ease inflammation?
>>
File: dsc55543330.jpg (21KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
dsc55543330.jpg
21KB, 265x300px
>>8154669
It didn't cure your illiteracy.
>>
>>8154641
It probably helps cut down on how much you eat if you take a shot beforehand.
>>
>>8154672
so does rum, which i'd rather drink instead

>>8154641
>sore throat
ginger root, honey and lemon juice. stick it all in a teapot. it works wonders
>>
>>8154641
Drink about a shot's worth of this stuff a day. I'm pretty healthy already, but 4 things I've noticed it do:

It helps burn fat
It reduces my appetite a little (just enough to notice)
It clears up my complexion

Most importantly, it gives me serious energy. After 2 weeks of drinking this stuff daily, it feels like I have a mild, low powered coffee buzz 24/7 without the jitters.

9/10 would recommend
>>
I drink 2~3 teaspoons diluted in a glass of water as an aid for my low stomach acid before every meal. It has helped me with digestion and cleared my cystic acne at the same time. It's good stuff.
>>
>>8154930
its in your fucking head dude
>>
>>8154935
>its in your fucking head dude

That doesn't make any difference at all, asshat. I experience the same increase in energy from taking a shot everyday he does and whether it's from the vinegar or not, does not make it any less real. We currently know less than a fraction about the relationship between mind and body that exists.

Don't be such a plebecuck.
>>
i use it just to kill the excess yeast in my body due to all the beer i drink

it makes me fart a lot as the yeast dies and turns to gas
>>
>>8154641
HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU
Okay, sage tea is traditional for soothing sore throats, or horehound, but in my experience it don't do much. Oregano tea is more likely to do it, but if you want to knock it out quick:
1 spoonful of this vile concoction every 4 hours:
1 part fresh onion juice
1 part fresh garlic juice
1 part honey

Apple cider vinegar is for chumps. Use it on salads but medicinally? Use the SCOBY for kombucha and only then will it do something
>>
File: 1463800952056.jpg (56KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463800952056.jpg
56KB, 500x600px
>mfw normies don't know about the nematoes
>>
I bought it

Used it twice, that taste is worse than anything i can describe
>>
>>8154641
Goodbye teeth.
>>
>>8155382
Vinegar eels?
>>
>>8154935
t. 95 IQ flyover amerifat with a heavily processed diet who will die at 65 from a myriad of health conditions.

As my vinegarbro said, be less pleb.
>>
Doesn't really do much for weight loss but does have an effect on cholesterol and glucose.
>>
>>8154641
I make a pitcher of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar drink about every two days, because everyone in my house drinks it.
For a 2 liter pitcher, I use one full cup vinegar, 2 cups either apple cider or cranberry juice (100%), and then fill the pitcher with water. So refreshing. Some people like to add honey to theirs, but we don't, it doesn't really need it.
I also gargle with it (diluted slightly), when I have a cold or sore throat.
I've been doing this for about 15 years now, ever since I found a copy of a book from the 1930s written by some doctor in Vermont who studied this community of people who drank raw apple cider vinegar every day and used it for other medicinal purposes.
Vinegar is magic, it's been used for all sorts of things since ancient times, and all those millenia of people can't be wrong.
Also, (I don't use the Braggs vinegar for this) I mix regular apple cider vinegar and original Listerine in a small spray bottle and spray my feet and toes with it after I shower in the morning, and at night before bed. If you wear sandals a lot or people see your feet a lot, it's so worth it. It softens your skin and makes your toenails all nice and healthy looking. You can use it on your fingernails, too, but I'd do that as a bi-weekly soak instead of an everyday spray.
>>
>>8154641
I use it on my scalp
>>
>>8154676
People usually drink 1-2 shots a day
>>
>>8154641
When I was growing up, honey hot water and lemon worked wonders. Once I got older my dad said I could put a little whiskey in it, and it worked even better to soothe a sore throat. Use like 2 parts honey 2 parts whiskey 1 part lemon 1 part hot water (or instead of adding hot water just put it in the microwave) Some people add ACV to this.

Another thing that helps a lot is fire cider which is based on cider vinegar and has spicy stuff added to it. But it takes a while to prepare, because it's some old witch resipe i don't know.
>>
>>8154668
You can put it on warts and skin tags and shit if you do it every day and cover with a bandaid it will kill them and make them fall off. Unfortunately, it can also cause burns to your skin so make sure you only put it on stuff you want to remove. It is an acid and over time will burn you.
>>
>>8154641
Look mate, I'm italian so I know more than all of you about food.
This is the kind of vinegar that you should use on every salad or steamed veg.
I don't understand the obsession the rest of the world has with balsamic vinegar. You're supposed to use it rarely and only on "special" dishes. Apple cider vinegar is for everyday use and as an alternative to oil
>>
>>8157919
>Apple cider vinegar is for everyday use and as an alternative to oil
You Italians fry with it???
>absolutemadman.jpg
>>
>>8154930
I second this. I started drinking this stuff because i have an irrational fear of vomiting. I read several reports of people dodging food poisoning by drinking it after meals. It also somehow makes your digestive system more alkaline, which discourages viruses that thrive in acidic environments. To his point though, i had read nothing previously about increased energy from ACV, but noticed the effect literally minutes after drinking it. Same with circulation. I suffer from cold hands/feet...and this stuff warms me up to where, i assume, most people consider feeling normal. Also good for indigestion. I mix it with cran-apple juice. Delicious. I used to drink it with water, so I've developed a pallette for it.
>>
>>8154641
It's the basis of any good barbecue sauce.
>>
>>8159707
hear hear. i won't make a bbq sauce without it.
>>
I semi-fell for the meme and saw some at the Dollar Tree next door and bought some. It's not the legit stuff, but I figure I'd snag it anyways. I just went legit grocery shopping and didn't wanna fight the masses again for just a bottle of the stuff. Drinking some right now in a glass of ice water. Curious about the benefits. I read a few articles after seeing this thread and it seems like it can't really hurt you, so why not try it?
>>
Holy fuck

Drank a shot of this stuff last night drunk as shit and felt fine this morning but i do remember farting alot. Maybe its not a meme..
>>
>>8160642
>drinking something very acidic can't hurt you
anecdotal confirmation bias in this thread is astounding, please cite some peer reviewed studies providing evidence that consumption of applecider vinegar does anything except rot your teeth
>>
>>8161489
This coming from a murican who probably drinks their 12 can daily allowance of soda.

Saliva is acidic, asshat.
>>
File: phdiagram.gif (7KB, 365x330px) Image search: [Google]
phdiagram.gif
7KB, 365x330px
>>8161498
>unrelated personal attack and strawman
>unrelated trivia that is far beside the point
>The normal pH range for saliva is considered to be 5.6 to 7.9, according to the International Journal of Drug Testing. This keeps the pH balance in the body close to neutral.
try again
>>
One time I put my penis in someone I wasn't supposed to and got a yeast infection. When I rolled my foreskin back, it was covered in chunky white stuff like your tongue in the morning. My foreskin got inflamed and the tip began to blister and crack. I was scared I would have to get circumcised.

I bought a gallon of apple cider vinegar and would dump two cups in a warm bath for about a week. Rolled my foreskin back and would just soak for awhile.
Cleared right up.
>>
>>8161489
Small fucking doses your moron.

>>8161520
You don't bring up any quantities, specific qualities of ACV. You haven't mentioned any variables that might be involved.

>hurr durr acid is bad for you

This isn't fucking sulfuric acid you absolute wannabe scientific, know-it-all faggot.
>>
>>8154930
>It reduces my appetite a little
Hence your body burning fat stores to make up for the reduction in caloric intake. Make sense?
>>
>>8157728
>Vinegar is magic, it's been used for all sorts of things since ancient times, and all those millenia of people can't be wrong.

Yeah they could, and they were since they got sick so often they were known for drinking vinegar to try to get better
>>
>being this shill

There are no proven benefits and no vaguely medical ingredients. The only study on vinegar as a weightloss supplement showed that it does jack fucking shit. If you see an improvement, surprise, placebo. Fuck off and stop buying bullshit because t. Unga Bunga says it's good.
>>
I used to, but it tastes too disgusting so I stopped.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.