[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings from /tg/, /ck/. I'm looking for good food to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1383267924551.jpg (839KB, 1600x4800px) Image search: [Google]
1383267924551.jpg
839KB, 1600x4800px
Greetings from /tg/, /ck/.

I'm looking for good food to go with RPG game nights. Here are the specifics:
1. Relatively clean. I don't want grease or sauce stains all over my stuff.
2. Not terribly expensive. Ingredients should not cost more than $5 per person for a 5-6 person game.
3. Perhaps the worst, it has to take no more than 1 hour to make. I need to be able to get back from work and have it done by the time people arrive.

Posting manly food in the meantime.
>>
Chips and dip and if you're feeling it, pick up a couple of cans of pinto beans, strain the liquid out, heat a pad of butter in a frying pan and cook it down to make refried bean dip
>>
Stir fry. Meat optional.

Boil rice. Saute vegetables/meat. Add rice. Add spices/sauces. Egg optional. Rice is dirt cheap, and you can use whatever meat is cheapest in your area.
>>
File: 1383267702323.jpg (831KB, 648x4860px) Image search: [Google]
1383267702323.jpg
831KB, 648x4860px
>>
File: 1383269121447.jpg (3MB, 1400x3782px) Image search: [Google]
1383269121447.jpg
3MB, 1400x3782px
>>
>>8149914
[email protected]
>>
caciao e pepe
>>
>>8149935

>memewich
>>
>>8149935
he only put two of the three steaks in i just realized that
>>
>>8149868
Get 2-3 tortillas per person. Grab hommous, chicken fillets, sweet peppers, button mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and lettuce.

Make skewers with seasoned chicken fillet in half-inch cubes, button mushrooms, and squares of sweet pepper.
Roast them off under the salamander/grill or on the BBQ.
Spread a generous dollop of hommous on warm, soft tortilla, add a bunch of shredded lettuce and chopped cherry tomato.
Lay one of the cooked chicken skewers into the part-filled tortilla and, while holding it firmly, pull out the skewer leaving the filling behind.

No mess, no fuss, easy cheap and healthy.

If you don't like hommous, try guacamole or corn relish dip.

If you have vegetarians, replace the chicken with a grilling cheese like halloumi. If you have vegans you might try falafel, or better still, tell them to fuck off and bring their own food.
>>
>>8149868
>manly food
cringe

there's nothing 'manly' about childish overindulgence in meme ingredients or apparently being phobic of anything that came from a plant

just get some totinos pizza rolls, they'll please your crowd better than anything you could make.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.