[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get some buffalo-blue cheese-flavored potato chips from Aldi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1471589074097.jpg (121KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1471589074097.jpg
121KB, 1280x842px
>Get some buffalo-blue cheese-flavored potato chips from Aldi
>Always up for new styles of chips for $1.69, what could go wrong?
>Open up the bag at a small house party/movie night with 10 friends
>It should go well with Synecdoche, New York, I think to myself
>having normal conversation before movie, talking with this Cuban guy I know who works at my office
>have chip
>eyes start watering
>holy shit it's so spicy
>nose starts running, boogers all over the place, wipe them all over my sleeves
>but it said blue cheese
>"You all right, anon?" Cuban guy says, taking chip for himself
>"Yeah yeah *cough cough* I'm fine *snort*"
>"It's not too spicy for you, is it?" he laughs in that sanctimonious Mexicanoid laugh of his
>"Eat shit you fucking spic"
>Movie night is cancelled
>>
as being the only non-white person in my office i take a great deal of pleasure in bringing spicy snacks with me and letting my co-workers try them before they start tearing up
>>
Stopped reading at Synecdoche because that's a horrible, HORRIBLE fucking movie, goddamn.
I will never understand its appeal.

I'll read the rest of your post momentarily, but holy fuck is that movie bad.
>>
>>8149456
Its ambitious and has PSH, what more could you ask for?
>>
Shoulda had some Irish Stew, OP
>>
>>8149433
>>8149430
>be white
>from chilli-eating country
>move to US
>go to an orphan's thanksgiving one year with friends i made here
>'i have cooked you the food of my people!'
>white americans try some
>"omg it's so haaaaaaaaaaawt!!!"
>"waaaaaater!!!"
>:: eyes tearing up :: "it's t-tasty, a-anon..."
>the two black guys, the one half-black chick, the 'spanic chick, the two asians and the bitch I'm seeing at the time who i've trained to take chilli (and the d) without tearing up all eat happily

I even toned it down for them, or so I thought.
Some people just can't do pungency.
>>
>>8149471
It was a good idea and I understood all the references (both the pun on Adele's name as well as her last name being a reference to death/decay, for example), but I was just bored to death by its execution. Same with The Savages, another PSH movie.

Adaptation, another meta Kauffman film, similarly bored me up until the last 30 minutes or so when it all came together a bit more cohesively. I watched all of Synecdoche expecting something similar, but it just never happened.

Now, I'm no film buff, so I assume I might not have been the intended audience. It would be like me trying to judge the value of a Madea movie when I'm not only white, but from Europe in the first place and can actually remember the first time I'd ever seen a black person IRL.
>i remember because my home country's version of the bogeyman translates to english as 'the black man' and he kidnaps naughty kids away from their parents. when I saw my first 'groid, i flipped the fuck out because i thought it was 'THE black man' not 'a black man'
>>
Cubans hate heat

My family is near nip status when it comes to spicy. Thank God my mom is Mexican so not everyone is a pussy
>>
>>8149575
It was weird to me, I always thought that central american and northern south american food was similar to mexican food.
Then I saw my SalvadoreƱian friend crying because of fucking salsa verde, later say a colombian hating everything that had something spicy in it.
That experience opened my eyes
>>
>>8149456

lmao this is the most plebeian post I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>8150271
>lmao
>plebian

Just how new are you?
>>
File: 1462046813828.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462046813828.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
Reminds me when my mom made me some overspiced food with too many peppers. And I was agitated by this. It triggered me. But it also triggered some deep philosophical thoughts.

What is spiciness connected with? You might connect it with Mexico, you might connect it with salsa, or hot sauce, tacos, or any of that in Mexican cuisine. And then you might start to think about la cucaracha dance. You might start to think about, hm, Arabia, you might think about kebab, and Arabians dancing crazily, and if you think some more you might think of South America, and you might think of a whole list of these cultures which are both degenerate and very much into spicy food.

Now do you see the connection? There's a very clear connection. If you talk to anyone from any of these Nordic countries, or even Europeans, Americans are from European descent, you'll find there's not... I'm sure many pretend to like it, but spiciness is not the white way. It's definitely not the Nordic way. And I'm going to explain why.

Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What is spice? You know, spice up a life. What does it mean spice up your food? What it means is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aaah! that's hot!"

Here's the thing about spice, once you go from spicing food to making food spicy you've crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs and fucking la cucaracha dances. I don't mean this as a joke, you're causing yourself agitation. "Hey what's so wrong about that?" Here's the problem, you're doing it for pleasure. It's kinda masochistic. It's sickening. If spicy food is something you enjoy then it's a sign of a degenerated spirit.
>>
>>8150355
And it's these mudraces that are so obsessed with spicy food, they're obsessed with agitation. They live in these climates where it's just sand, blowing in the wind. Or they might live in a muddy tropical forest where it's all gooey and slop-slop everywhere it's constantly changing. But in the far North, what do we have? We have ice. There we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say.

Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. If you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? You might shift in your chair as you're eating this spice. It's a thirst for total agitation that these lower races are so much more... It's so much more sensual than the hyperborean race. And it's not a plus. Hyperboreans have the true strength. Ice is strong. Sand you can just throw it to the wind, or you know... Disgusting... you can step on some mud, throw it away. You can disperse it easily. But you have ti smash ice.

Ice is static. It represents changelessness. Instead of constant agitation, you're shifting in your seat, Nords they don't like that. Hyperboreans they are true people of power. They are truly gods. And the rest are far superior to the mud races. They don't like spices and agitation and loud la cucaracha dances. It's not our way. Why do you enjoy agitating yourself with this spice?

Of course sexuality 3DPD is just another expression of this sickness for agitation, chasing after and desire. I'm actually trying to make connections for you. See how all this works out in culture. You know how these mud races are always... "muh dick-ing" around, chasing after salsa bowls, arab sheikhs and their fucking harams, I mean it's so evident and obvious how cultures express themselves.
>>
>>8150357
And you can see in environment... I'd say heat is also degenerate, you shouldn't move to hot climates. First of all, cold keeps negroes away. Secondly, cold gives you vitality. It keeps you awake, whereas warmth has been proved to make you sluggish and dumb and inferior. Don't drink from the fucking warm salsa bowl, drink from the fucking cool ice of your hyperborean ancestors. Stop chasing after 3DPD pig disgusting salsa bowl whores to spice up your life. Start incorporating the element of ice in your life, and make your ancestors proud.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.