[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit you co/ck/s! The FBI knows about all the CP and dank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2126.jpg (160KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2126.jpg
160KB, 992x558px
Holy shit you co/ck/s! The FBI knows about all the CP and dank weed you have in your house and they're going to shove a broomstick up your ass! You gotta lay low in the woods or some shit! Shoot bears and squirrels or something, maybe catch a fish, THERE'S NO TIME

You have five minutes in which you're able to grab three pieces of cookware and seven spices

WHAT
DO
YOU
TAKE

Also what would you attempt to eat
>>
>>8148293
1 pots
1 saucepan
1 knife

salt
pepper
dill
oregano
hickory
Garlic
ginger

to be fair i could scavenge a fuck ton of ingredients here in Canada.
>>
>>8148293
>CP
I don't visit /a/ and am not a weeb.
I'm safe.
>>
>>8148293
>2016
>still being a degenerate

Find /pol/ and repent!
>>
File: IMG_2078.jpg (25KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2078.jpg
25KB, 240x180px
>>8148311
Not bad - just to clarify you have a knife already, that's a given, you can't camp without a knife
>>
>>8148293
Oh so we'll be having berries and bearshit on a cold cast iron pan with saffron and black pepper
>>
>>8148293
So it's 2008?
>>
>>8148456
Dude make a fire and don't be a contrarian
>>
>>8148338
fuck off retard
>>
>>8148293
a knife
my storm kitchen
a big ass bottle

salt
pepper
oregano
turmeric
koriander
does hot sauce count? in that case 2 diffrent brands
if not then dried paprika and some chili powder

>Also what would you attempt to eat

any small game i can get my hands on, rabbits birds whatever
roots, berries, fruits
A LOT OF FUCKING STEW MATE
>>
>>8148541
>>8148339
> just to clarify you have a knife already, that's a given, you can't camp without a knife

in that case i change the knife to strainer or something like that
>>
My most expensive spice is 6 bucks, my 4th most expensive piece of cookware is over 100.

Probobly my Mac, my Mashahiro, my big all clad, salt, 3 different curry blends, caraway, mustard seed, espelte
>>
cookware
>cast iron Dutch oven
>knife
>big spoon
spices
>coarse kosher salt
>black pepper
>garlic powder
>oregano
>cayenne pepper
>paprika
>sugar

don't know what else
>>
>>8148293
Knife
Dutch oven
Tongs

Salt
Pepper
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Cumin
tony chachere's
Cayenne
>>
Cookware

Stainless Skillet
Cast Iron Dutch oven
Needle Tenderizer

Spices

Black Pepper
Granulated Garlic
Onion Powder
Cumin
Coriander
Cayenne Pepper
Curry Powder

Most people wont bag fresh game every day so you would need a way to mask the flavor, aroma and texture of meat that is well past its prime.
>>
File: 0516161614.jpg (905KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
0516161614.jpg
905KB, 2240x1344px
small teflon coated pan (for eggs)
dutch oven (beans meats etc)
portable gas powered stove

salt
pepper
ceyenne pepper
paprika
bay leaves
garlic powder (for portability's sake, otherwise I prefer fresh)
freeze dried chives

If I'm allowed to not carry salt (and therefore raid McDonald's for salt packets as I need them) and if I'm allowed to cheat by mixing the paprika and ceyenne pepper together, I'd like to also add cumin and mustard seed powder.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.