[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a little help. Just made some pasta with chicken, broccoli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Need a little help.

Just made some pasta with chicken, broccoli and carrots. Also had that ragu pasta.

It came okay I guess but I feel it bland as fuck.
Any tips on what type of seasoning or whatever to add to the pasta?
>>
File: kraft.jpg (165KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kraft.jpg
165KB, 600x600px
>>
If you're cooking with a tomato sauce, basil and parsley would be really good. Maybe some fennel seeds and oregano too.
>>
Why didn't you make it Taste better?

Add cherry tomatoes, garlic, spring onions or leek if you want to kick it up. If you don't want/haven't got those try more salt... or pepper, chili flakes, thyme or sage, or just load it with Butter, cream and parmesan - instantly delicious.

You're cooking for yourself; try it and adjust to your liking, hell you can throw in some anchovies or walnuts, don't you know what you like?
>>
BASIL
>>
File: 20161001_212811.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161001_212811.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8146801
I was thinking of using this as a last resort.
>>8146836
I cooked for me and my 2 brothers. I was thinking of like cooking it in oil for a bit and adding butter, parsley and parmesan.
I let the pasta boil in the water too long so now it's like mushy. But maybe frying it a bit might help?

>pic is my pasta
>>
ok. Half butter, half cream cheese. 4 cloves of spanish garlic crushed and cut in 2. dried basil and then 2% milk to make a sauce. That will make you an alfredo sauce. If you want to toss mac and cheese into that you have to grate cheddar into cornstarch with more milk. and you'll end up with a rich mac and cheese.
>>
>>8146851
You can't uncooked it brother. Sorry about your loss. Rip noodles.
>>
Can't cook it again, but you can fry it. I'd suggest scramble and egg with it, add some cheese, and then cover in a thick layer of large coarse sea salt (to taste)
>>
>>8146920
Now that's just mean.
>>
>>8146898
>>8146920
I was thinking of just frying it in oil a but then putting butter and parmesan and some seasoning.
At least give it some flavor.
>>
>>8146954
scramble and egg with it, just in oil will burn it, the egg will like batter it. just make sure the pan is hot first. it's like an egg per portion.

I've tried it, not the best, and won't add any flavour to it. over boiled aint bad, maybe just add some pepper to it.
>>
>>8146851
I can understand using that shitty Kraft parm as a last resort but some proper parm in a wedge is god tier. Steal it if you must.
>>
For future, heavily salt your pasta water.

Cook your pasta to 90% and finish it in the sauce.

Save some of the pasta water, to thin out your sauce, salt it, and add starch.

>>8146851
would benefit a lot from pasta water

'Saving it' will just make it greasier and more overcooked, maybe baking with cheese on top would be better than frying it though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.