[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probably the worst fast food chain I've ever been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Carls_Jr_logo3D-version.png (352KB, 1235x477px) Image search: [Google]
Carls_Jr_logo3D-version.png
352KB, 1235x477px
This is probably the worst fast food chain I've ever been to. How do people in the US go one day without making fun of it?

>not allowed to choose cheese, you have to take the AMERICAN CHEESE that tastes like that individually wrapped crap they sell in the diary aisle
>"plain" doesn't mean plain, you're supposed to ask for it "dry" if you don't want ketchup/mustard/mayo
>tomatoes aren't fruit

GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY, CARLS JR
>>
>>8146665
>American food
>American Cheese

Fuck you, I'm eating!
>>
>hating American cheese
>B-but it's processed

Carl's Jr is mediocre but the fact they use American cheese is the least of it's problems.
>>
>not allowed to choose cheese
Fuck off back to Subway you fucking faggot.
>>
>>8146665
AM I BEING DETAINED!?!
>>
>>8146665
>complaining about the best cheese and best country
>wanting a burger plain
fuck you and your shitty country. Carls is the best fast food place. Big juicy burgers are the best
>>
>>8146808
>Big juicy burgers are the best
Bitch, I bought their stupid 1/2 pound thing and shit tasted like it was baked. Maybe if they'd burned it or seasoned it a little, it would've been palatable.
The cheese is literally the non-melty off-the-shelf garbage that tastes like chemicals. DQ and BK have processed cheese that actually tastes good.
Also, a plain cheeseburger is the best thing to get when trying a burger place for the first time. Gives you the perfect gauge of how good they are.

>Fuck off back to Subway you fucking faggot.
No, you fuck off.
There are burgers right on the menu that show cheese other than yellow, and the cashier wasn't able to explain that I don't get to choose any more than she able to introduce the concept of "dry" to me.

Overall I wouldn't have paid half of what I did for what I got. Again, worst chain I have ever been to.
>>
Wrong. Burger King is the worst.
>>
That's nice.
>>
>>8146859
Just eat some McGains bro. You want to get swole right?
>>
>>8146859
i dont know familia but you country has some shitty produce/meat/cheese. I get my tomatoes crisp and juicy as well as the onions. Their value meal is complete garbage because they use the cheap bread on the small burgers. Next time order a big carl.
>>
>>8146665
Have you been to any other fast food place? All those thing you mentioned are pretty standard at almost all major fast food chains.
>>
>>8146665
Oh look it's another salty yuropoor complaining about America and burgers. What's your hardon for us?
>>
File: carls_jr-sixdollarburger.jpg (901KB, 1933x1536px) Image search: [Google]
carls_jr-sixdollarburger.jpg
901KB, 1933x1536px
Remember when The Six Dollar Burger was less than $6?

The whole hook was getting a Six Dollar diner burger for less than $6.

Now they actually cost $6.
>>
On the east coast it's called Hardee's and the only thing worth getting is a breakfast sandwich or a fried chicken + sides meal with a coupon. I've also heard their biscuits and gravy isn't bad but haven't tried it.
>>
hourly yuropoor obsession thread
>>
File: murica.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
murica.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>8146665
>>
>>8147401
The most basic one without cheese is six dollars. Literally every six dollar burger but one is significantly more than six dollars. Rustles my jimmies so much.
>>
>>8147577
fuck yeah

screw everybody else's gay country
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.