[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the virdict on the Biscuits and Gravy meme? Looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

What's the virdict on the Biscuits and Gravy meme?

Looks like a plate of vomite desu
>>
>What's the virdict on the Biscuits and Gravy
kys u ugly nosy bitch
>>
>>8146410
Kill yourself meme shitter.
>>
>>8146410
it's a man food, women shouldn't eat it because it makes them fat. fat women are unattractive. unattractive women bitch on the internet about the patriarchy when they cannot find a suitable mate.
>>
OP is a yankee faggot.
>>
>>8146410
It's terrible for you but literally the best breakfast imaginable. If you've never had it, you'd shut the fuck up about what it looks like.
>>
>>8146440
I love cured meats.
>>
>>8146410
Your'e right, that does look like vomit. That is the WORST looking plate of biscuits and gravy I've ever seen.
Also
>Bacon gravy for the win ALWAYS.
>>
>>8146486
>meme gravy with a splash of sriracha
>>
>>8146410
needs a side of hashbrowns.
>>
>>8146410
They're awesome. But low quality versions are really inedible.

>>8146419
>carbs and fat
>man food
If you wanna make this dish manly you gotta hold the biscuits and just pour the gravy over a country fried steak.
>>
>>8146631
>6631
>country fried steak and gravy > 'scuits & gravy

the carbs and fat you crave, now with a horrible meat bit.
>>
>>8146643
Yet another dish that can't be low quality.

There are places that will serve some sort of odd chopped up then pressed together steak but a decent diner will give you a tenderized sirloin.

And it is delicious.
>>
File: 1475010384361.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1475010384361.png
132KB, 396x385px
>>8146620
>>8146631
my man
>>
So hungry, no food, no money.

Just starving while looking at /ck/
>>
File: 1452274444265.gif (531KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452274444265.gif
531KB, 200x200px
Looks delicious.

Mouth watering.
>>
>>8146410
biscuits and gravy with a couple sausage links is just...l.o.l.

I would fuck your disgusting wives 15 times each just to get to a plate of biscuits and gravy.
>>
File: OOOOOHHHH AAAAHHHHAHAHA.jpg (26KB, 430x414px) Image search: [Google]
OOOOOHHHH AAAAHHHHAHAHA.jpg
26KB, 430x414px
>tfw staying at a Holiday Inn with continental breakfasts
>tfw Biscuits & Gravy, hardboiled eggs and bacon
shit's fucking great m8
>>
>>8146486
>bacon gravy
>for the win

Kudos for spelling it out at least, but you're still a fucking faggot.
>>
>>8146516
>>8146936

Are you functionally retarded? Bacon cream gravy for biscuits has always been superior to sausage. ALWAYS, since the dawn of time. Bacon cream gravy is Patrician. Sausage gravy is trailer park.
>>
>>8146953
I don't care if it's superior or not. It's the goddamned meme density in the post that made me cringe.

That being said, sausage gravy is an American staple. Bacon gravy is just "lol, bacon makes EVERYTHING better, rofl XD"
>>
>>8146979
Wrong again idiot.

Bacon gravy on biscuits has always been a thing. It's not "meme" fucking anything, you dimwit. My sainted great-grandmother, who lived to be 103, and actually had to defend her homestead from Indians with guns in the 1800s, will rise from her grave and kick your ass if you keep insulting bacon gravy. Have you never read anything about pioneer days? Bacon gravy was a thing back then, it's referenced everywhere. My family still uses my great grandmother's recipe for biscuits and gravy, with fucking BACON. You're just millennial internet troll trailer trash.
>>
>>8146989
>Indians
Pardon my non-PC self, "native Americans".
>>
>>8146989
Your granny sounds like the biggest fucking meme-hipster I've ever met.

Disagree gravy is traditional. Bacon gravy is the literal definition of "shit- tarded."
>>
>>8147009
She's not my "granny", she was my Great-grandmother.
And you're a fucking moron. Go back to your trailer, you're not making any headway here. You're wrong, you're ignorant, you're misinformed, and you're the worst baiter I've seen tonight. Go wipe the sausage grease off your chin and learn how to cook real food, not imitation Waffle House.
>>
>>8147015
You wouldn't be sitting here arguing if sausage gravy wasn't already established as superior.
>>
>>8147025

No argument there.
>>
>>8147015
>little thumper being this fresh because his granny was a prairie nigger cumdump.
>>
>>8146440
Bill clinton looks to be in terrible shape recently
>>
>>8147025
I didn't start the argument. I stated my opinion (fact) and some trashcan of a human started arguing with me.

>>8147107
Really? That's the best you can do, Jethro? Do you really think that insulting my dead great-grandmother is going to make me angry? She's been dead for over 20 years. Thank god she passed down superior genetics, otherwise I could have ended up a worthless human like you.
>>
>>8147198
>Superior genetics
>People were wiped out by disease and the survivors are drunken squatters
>>
>>8147210
You didn't pay much attention in history class, did you?
>as if you even graduated high school
>>
>>8146410
>Looks like

So, all you've got on it is what you see. You've never eaten it. Then shut the fuck up, jackass. You'd know "the verdict" if you'd just try it. So do that, and make your own god damned verdict.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>8146991
The proper terms are "injun" or "goddamned redskins"
>>
>>8146935
The huge tub of all of them makes me feel guilty because others are watching and I want to be a fat ass but cannot. Especially the bacon one. It was like an 18x12x6 inch deep pan just filled to the top with cooked bacon.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.