[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possable to drink soda on every meal? Orang soda for breakfast.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ff.jpg (142KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
142KB, 680x380px
Is it possable to drink soda on every meal? Orang soda for breakfast. lime or liddle soup fot lunch. i would do a thick soda with dinner and cruising i would finish day with a giner ale or root beer like my uncle does with regular beer. is it super onhealthy or is soda really not that badd?
>>
A nice black coffee goes better with breakfast.
>>
File: 1469635814770.png (401KB, 1035x2089px) Image search: [Google]
1469635814770.png
401KB, 1035x2089px
>>8145968
soda, if you mean a can of soda, which is 12 oz, which is a cup and a half, is 140 kcal (or Calories for the laymen) this means if you have 3 of these a day, thats nearly a 4th of your total calorical average intake of 2000kcal, which means nearly 1/4th of everything you eat is pure fucking sugar.

So what do you think?

If you like soda, I heartily recommend either A: making your own with less sugar by pouring sugarless club soda in it. (no cheating with artificial sweeteners) I like to do that with just about any carbonated sweet drink, even delute fruit juice. about the only thing I wont delute is milk.

Or you can just stop drinking that shit, switch to something calorie free like tea, or calorie lite.

picture related, to remind you what sugar does to you.
>>
>>8145968

your body needs the carbonation. if you guts don't get the bubbles, they will collapse and you will need to go to the hospital.
>>
>>8145990
this is a dum responsce becaus i am not fat (actually i am skiny as fuck so what the hel youre
>>
>>8145968
Soda is terrible. Not just the sugar (of which there is A LOT) but the acid wears down your enamel and for some reason pretty much all soda has caffeine. Enjoy your fucked up heart and teeth.

Not to mention it tastes like ass. If you want sugar overload why not have some lemonade or sweet tea or orange juice.
>>
>>8145968
Of course it's possible.

It's really fucking stupid though.
>>
>i would do a thick soda
?
>>
>>8146008
In some parts of coastal Arkansas a "thick soda" is a cola (usually Pepsi) mixed with buttermilk and served with ice.
>>
>>8145968
Australia awakens.
>>
>>8146014
do americans really do this?
>>
>>8146002
>durr I'm not fat that means sugar isn't bad for me.
Nothing about my post has any reference to your weight you hyperfaggot.
>>
File: 1475292199297.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1475292199297.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>8146045
Do americans really do this?
>>
>>8146014
That's a troll, right? I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>8146056
>person claims that in a part of America, people do something
>non-American asks if it's legit
>Amercians get triggered by that

Why do Americans do this?
>>
>>8147000

I mean, I live in LA and in my childhood household we would drink Pepsi mixed with milk, something my mom always called a "London Fog".

A cursory Duckduckgo search doesn't bring anything up by that name, so I have no idea if it's a thing or what it's called outside of here or if my mom just made it up, but they're pretty good.

Never heard of it with buttermilk. Sounds like something Arkansas might do, and it sounds like it might not even be bad.
>>
>>8147110
There was a character on an old sitcom (I think Laverne & Shirley) that mixed Pepsi with milk. The actress, when asked about it, said she didn't think it was that weird. Similar to a less sweet cola float.
>>
>>8145968
Is it possible? I'm pretty sure one quarter of Americans are already doing it.
>>
>>8147061
because each state is like a diff country and theyre have diff or same terms meaning diff things, is my guess.. iced tea in the northeast = literally iced team, no sugar in the south(which isnt what iced tea is in the northeast)
>>
>>8145968
>ff.jpg

But that's clearly Ethan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.