[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've helped out before a few times behind the scenes at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fixedw_large_4x.jpg (248KB, 1224x1224px) Image search: [Google]
fixedw_large_4x.jpg
248KB, 1224x1224px
I've helped out before a few times behind the scenes at a Mexican taco stand in the streets of Tijuana, Mexico.

I've also worked as a manager alongside minimum-wage burger flippers at several major U.S. fast food chains, the worst of them being McDonalds in bay area, California.

I have to say that I trust the taco-chefs in that India-like slum of a third world country more than the (white and mexican) burger flippers in the U.S.

You have no idea how many chemicals and dirty/contaminated buckets are frequently used to handle things like fryer oil and mopping bathrooms simultaneously. That's why you should never ever eat anything fried in the U.S.

Illegal mexican immigrants are the worst offenders in U.S. operated fast food joints. Mexican taco-chefs who live in Tijuana are more like the sushi chefs of the taco world- at least the ones with popular taco stands are.
>>
you gotta die sometime
>>
>>8141496

>>You have no idea how many chemicals and dirty/contaminated buckets are frequently used to handle things like fryer oil and mopping bathrooms simultaneously.

yes, i do. and its none. nothing is ever used for both the bathroom and the fryer.,

maybe in mexico but not the united states.

now go back to /pol/, ctr.
>>
>>8141518
I personally guarantee you that no matter how hard a GM tries, nobody can fully control what illegal immigrants -inside a mcdonalds in the US- do or fail to do as far as cleanliness goes.

I've seen some bad shit man. I don't work there anymore, but mcd was my vietnam. I fought the broken system and lost miserably.
>>
I live in Seattle and if I notice Mexicans, I can smell their stink, working in the kitchen, I leave immediately.
>>
>>8141539
all humans have their own distinct stink
humans are vile creatures
>>
>>8141528
>no matter how hard a GM tries
considering a GM or at least an AGM has to be there at ALL times (because they're the only ones that ever have ServSafe certification) it ain't that fuckin difficult to tell Pedro "use the mop bucket"
>>
>>8141496
Good thing I cook all of my food and check the ingredients of everything I buy. If that shit is going inside me, I better know 100% what that shit is.
>>
>>8141539
*tips fedora*
>>
I worked at McDonald's and nobody ever did anything gross, including the people that might have been illegal immigrants
>>
>>8141528
you sound like a faggot
>>
>>8141762
Thats how I am. I cant put anything into my body unless I have visually inspected it myself. Even after its cooked, I have to be aware of every bite. Thats why it fucking irritates me when people turn the lights off to watch a movie or TV while eating a home cooked meal.

First of all, turning the fucking lights of doesnt turn your room into a fucking home theatre. It strains my eyes and I hate being in the dark. Also, who the fuck eats food you haven't fucking lookes at?

Turning off the lights is a shitty IRL meme for fat people.
>>
>go to a kfc
>hope its operated by whites or blacks, or even asians
>It's another illegal alien-ran KFC

Shit boils my blood. They just can't do it, they just can't figure out how to fry a fucking chicken. It's like their sense of logic gets fried when around chicken and oil.
>>
>>8144519
Wow your are litteraly the biggest bitch ever.
You have to inspect ever bite? Really?
Turning off the lights does improve the picture on the tv,your eyes can see contrasts better, you're just a little faggot holy shit I would never cook for you.
Matter of fact, get the fuck out. I bet your mom hates you and you don't even have friends.
>>
>>8141496
JUST
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.