[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MONSTER CEREAL!!! With Halloween right around the corner, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: monstercereals.jpg (352KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
monstercereals.jpg
352KB, 1200x797px
MONSTER CEREAL!!!

With Halloween right around the corner, I figure we'd discuss these seasonal bad boys.
What's your favorite one, which box design was the best, should they bring back mummy and brute permanently, etc..
>>
>>8140835
why does every god damn cartoon character have the same raised eyebrow expression

it's fucking stupid
>>
>>8140849

The old designs are much more fun, especially boo berry
>>
>>8140856
Old boo berry looks like a smug pepe
>>
Boo Berry is the best one on it's own. Combining all 3 into a Monster Mash cereal is where the real fun begins though.

>tfw when they brought back Mummy and Brute for one year and changed the flavors
>>
>>8140849
so they won't be scary.
>>
>>8140894
Really? Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy were before my time, so I was hyped to taste them a couple Halloweens ago - Frute Brute was disappointingly bland considering how much Gen Xers hyped it up, but I thought Yummy Mummy was the shit. ORANGE flavored cereal? My 7-year old self would shit if he knew what he missed out on.
>>
File: 1471552056366.gif (3MB, 345x260px) Image search: [Google]
1471552056366.gif
3MB, 345x260px
>My store only had Count Chocula and Frankenberry
>No Boo Berry
>Bought Count Chocula and voted for Boo Berry on the official site

The count thinks he slick
>>
>>8140835
boo berry is the best and fruit brute is the worst because it tastes like fucking cough syrup
>>
>>8140835
Count Chocula's the only one I've ever had and it's GOAT. The others look like they'd all taste the same, no?
>>
>>8140835

You must be 18 or older to use this website
>>
I feel like they reduced the amount of sugar in these compared to what I remember as a kid.
>>
>>8144789
Canada banned these cereals too
>>
Damn I never even heard of Frute Brute. Growing up my siblings loved Count Chocula, I thought it was just ok. Boo Berry was the tits, and while I had heard of Yummy Mummy and Franken Berry, they were never in stores near me so I never got to have them.

I'd like to try them all some day, I think I'll check the stores near me this weekend
>>
>>8140835
All hail old school Booberry
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.