[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, I got a whole rabbit today. What's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5056.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5056.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Hey /ck/, I got a whole rabbit today. What's the best way to cook it?
>>
A Dutch recipe called knien in ut zoer
>>
>>8137014
Spaghetti Bolognese like back in the old days.
>>
Rabbit pie! Fuck they're delicious.
>>
Throw it in the trash where it belongs

Rabbit taste like bland chicken but with more bones
>>
>>8137029
I cannot lie, my grandma would make it this way sometimes, it was pretty damn good.
>>8137022
This looks interesting, guess the ACV takes place of tomato type sauce I'm familiar with rabbit and it's a butter like sauce.
>>
>>8137014
Do you have a fwikasien wabbit license?
>>
>>8137014
Braise it.
>>
http://www.theartisan.net/coniglio_con_fighi.htm

Don't be a faggot
>>
>>8137014
put your bener in it.. for flavour reasons.
>>
>>8137014
Make a stew with small paris mushrooms (canned mushrooms are surprisingly nice), potatoes and chestnuts if you can get some. Some bay leaves and red wine for the gravy.
This is the nicest I know.

Alternatively grill it along with chorizo and sweet potatoes.
>>
Hungarians, Austrians, Slovenes, Swiss and North Italians mastered the art of rabbit cookery beyond the achievements of all other cultures.

I recommend Hunter's style rabbit (vadas házinyúl, which is in a carrot, parsnip and celeriac based sauce), sweet paprika gravy-braised rabbit (nyúlpaprikás) or rabbit stewed with hot paprika (nyúlpörkölt), but recipes from the other countries I mentioned are good, too.

Hunter's rabbit is typically served with bread dumplings (and I cheat when making it, using carrot juice and flavouring it heavily with parsley and celery seeds rather than puréeing the three roots myself), the sweet paprika rabbit with spätzle-like pasta things and the stew typically with polenta.

Look up some recipes or if I can pry more time out than I already have, I'll try to post one or translate one to English for you.
>>
>>8137014
Only one way to cook it properly, a nice stew. Preferably with some good taters
>>
>>8137014
Like coq au vin. Any of the above braises should turn out well.
>>
>>8137736
this works with a lot of game too. listen to this guy, did mine with duck and came out nice. just might want to consider the rabbit might cook longer
>>
HASENPFEFFER
>>
>>8137388
Damn, everythimg you listed sounds good. Thx. Hunting season starting soon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.