[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like buffalo sauce but I suck at cooking. I just bought this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tabascobuffalo3.jpg (31KB, 365x390px) Image search: [Google]
tabascobuffalo3.jpg
31KB, 365x390px
I like buffalo sauce but I suck at cooking.

I just bought this but it's too "thick" and tastes too "pure", how do I make it taste better?
>>
>>8136965
We'll op. What is better to you?
I mean I can give what is better for me but might not be for you.
>>
The original and standard buffalo sauce recipe is half Frank's Red Hot and half melted butter.

Dunno why anyone would buy anything different given how easy, cheap, and simple the original is.
>>
>>8136971
I can't get Frank's Red Hot where I live.

Do I just toss in some buffalo sauce and butter in a cup, stir it up and that's all? Should I add water or something else?

>>8136969
I'd appreciate any advice.
>>
>>8136975
I understand that but you need to explain what the sauce is lacking first in your opinion. Is it just thickness? Or is the taste off. I mean why is to "pure" bad?
>>
>>8136975
>I can't get Frank's Red Hot where I live.
You don't have mail-order where you live?

>>Do I just toss in some buffalo sauce and butter in a cup, stir it up and that's all? Should I add water or something else?

Usually you'd mix the melted butter and sauce in a bowl. Put the wings in there (after frying them of course), then toss to coat in the sauce. That's the standard.

If you prefer you could mix the sauce in a cup and then use it to dip in.

>>water or anything else
Water? Hell no. Never. Anything else? Sure, you could add other spices if you want to. Whatever suits your preference. There are countless variations on "buffalo wings".
>>
File: 1400467607102.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>8136984
oh I wasn't getting your question.

It's too "thick" and the initial taste is so concentrated/artificial that it tastes the a little bit bitter, the aftertaste is like your regular buffalo sauce though.
>>
>>8136965
Louisiana hot sauce with butter all you need m8s for the best wing sauce
>>
>>8136975
you live in the US and can't get franks?

I live in deep tappy/cholula country (AZ) and its in grocery stores
>>
>>8136965
Just get regular hot sauce and mix with butter to taste. That's really all you have to do.

These pre-made Buffalo sauce mixes are usually made with corn oil or something, not actual butter. That's why they taste weird. You need real butter.
>>
>>8136992
Usually salt is something to consider or if you want dilute it with something like butter salted butter. Epically for buffalo sauce
>>
>>8136993
This. It's dead simple.
>>
>>8136965
well first off, it even says on the bottle it's not a sauce you retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.