[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the foods you don't want to eat ever again? Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16

File: po9u0k90e8.jpg (36KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
po9u0k90e8.jpg
36KB, 500x332px
What are the foods you don't want to eat ever again?

Mine
>rice and beans
>tofu
>soy sauce
>peanut butter as is or on a toast
>grapefruit
>broccoli
>>
>>8134513
Sushi.
Aubergine.
Courgette.
Patum Peperium.
>>
None because I'm not a toddler
>>
>>8134513
That onion thing that has batter on it and they serve it like a flower

It's not onion rings, but close. I hated it
>>
>>8134513
>rice and raw egg
Holy shit that is the worst thing to ever come out of Japan
>brown rice
It might be healthier, but it doesn't taste good and the consistency is terrible.
>>
>>8134542
Blooming onion?
>>
>>8134513
>>8134513
>>8134513
I've literally eaten all of those today minus the grapefruit.
>>
rice and beans is so good tho op why are u a giant fagot
>>
>>8134584
Yep that's the juice

had it as a kid, it was hot garbage

there's a thousand better appetizers
>>
I can no longer stand salami because of a drunken episode where I ate a large amount while heavily intoxicated and vomited everywhere. The smell of salami now makes me violently ill. I'm sad about this, I fucking loved salami.
>>
>>8134513
>Sausage rolls
(Had them for lunch and some dinners every single day in highschool)
>Fucking anything with tomato in it
>Shrimp FLAVORED anything
>Any overly-spicy food
>>
>>8134634
Get over it you girlish manchild.
>>
Nacho cheese. Always made me gag, always will make me gag.

Salmon with ginger spice. I like salmon, I love garlic, but after having had salmon with ginger spice and fucking tasting the ginger for two days straight I don't want that shit ever again. In general keep ginger away from me

>>8134634

I've had that with certain liquors and I know others similarly with different liquors, or in some cases different foods they had while not drunk but that they got food poisoning with.
>>
>>8134513
>fennel
that's about it desu, I can't think of anything else maybe eggplant soup? but if that was made well I probably wouldn't mind
>>
>>8134634
start off eating pepperoni
start saoking it in water until you wean yourself to eating salami again
>>
>>8134649
Shit man I've tried. I can't force it down any longer. I still love the taste, but it triggers a gag reflex.

>>8134702
Yeah I feel like a priss for it happening.
>>
>>8134712
oh I also have a trauma with vodka when I projectile vomited on a friend and some people I've never met. I was pretty much fine until that happened but now I really can't stand the smell and taste of it
>>
>Rice and beans
What am i even reading? How can you hate rice and beans? Where did you get it from?
>>
Spaghetti with marinara sauce. Had a roommate who would make nothing but that for dinner but always made too much (she'd make the whole box for herself). I was dirt poor and hated seeing food go so waste so I'd try to help her finish it. Tried on multiple occasions to tell her to just make a little and if she was still hungry she could make more but no that was too much effort. So much easier to make the whole fuckin' box! So much wasted pasta.
>>
>>8134513
minus grapefruit you basically listed everything a generic /ck/ autist obsesses over
>>
>>8134589
Probably because he was poor and it was all he could afford for extended periods.
>>
>>8134634
this is me except it's four loko

I can't even sip the stuff anymore, I gag
>>
>>8134723
Actually, I appreciate your honesty, I was kind of hard on you. I think the post about soaking in water is probably a good start.
>>
>>8134740
do neither of you know what leftovers are
>>
Rum
Arizona Arnold Palmer
Chorizo/Soyrizo

ive vomited after consuming after all of these things so now i just associate them with vomit and i cant do it
>>
hot dogs
>>
fresh papaya
persimmon
durian fruit

I only dislike thing which are objectively fucking disgusting
>>
Banana cream pie and quiche. I got the flue after eating both of those and now they both disgust me.
>>
>>8134560
I couldn't stand brown rice until I switched to short grain basmati. Texture is almost as good as sticky white rice and the flavour is better imo
>>
File: 1459277863630.png (9KB, 174x289px) Image search: [Google]
1459277863630.png
9KB, 174x289px
>>8134714
>>
>>8134513
Okra.
Literally no redeeming qualities.
>>
My country's particular brand of spam.
>>
>>8134736
idk man. I just hate rice and I hate beans. Together they're the most plain, boring food ever no matter what spices you put in there. I just hate it.
>>
>>8134616
Having shit as a kid is hardly a way to judge shit, go try it again just find a place that does it fucking decently.
>>
brussel sprouts

nato...or however you spell it. Those japanese fermented beans that are sticky and taste like actual shit
>>
coffee flavored anything. i like coffee. i dislike coffee flavored things.

sushi. i don't even like fish so i don't know why i tried it.
>>
>>8134898
Did you try hotsauce?
>>
Pearl barley, horrible stuff
>>
Hotdogs
Liver
Huge chunks of fat (very disgusting to feel inside the mouth)
Bitter gourd
Animal blood as soup
Fucking adobo
Macarons/macaroons whatever those little rainbow-colored shits are
Chocolate bars
Bubblegum flavored Oreo (and other shittaste oreos)
Cinnamon
Mashed eggs (only sunny side up is OK)
Too spicy foods
Pretzels
Chocolate chip cookies
Lamb
Duck
Crabs/lobsters/whatever (very annoying to eat)
Fish that are too bony
BBQs sold from stands that are exposed on smoke, pollution, dirty hands of seller and other picky customers
The parts of chicken that aren't the wings or legs
Hopia
Lumpia rolls with only greens in it
Beef that arent pressure cooked or any tough as rubber food
A fuckton of junkfoods
Donuts
Goats
Mom's slimy and stinky mix of vegetables
A fuckton of fastfood
A fuckton of cakes (dulce de leche, carrot, blah blah blah)
Skin of pigs
A fuckton of parts from pigs
Pancakes

Etc.
>>
>>8135481
Spam
Sardines
Oats
Korean dishes
Cupcakes
Haianese stuff
Cherries

etc
>>
>>8134513
Beans of any kind
Fuck beans
>>
>>8134513
Quinoa

Fuck. That. Shit.
>>
>>8135481
Literally autism.
>>
>>8134513
Squash
Mac & Cheese
Cake (any kind)
Apples
>>
carbonara
https://www.instagram.com/p/BK0o1uHggwx/
>>
Uni
Konyaku
That nasty ass Salvadorian flat bread
Beef Heart
Any and all "potted meat"
>>
>>8134513
Chia seed pudding. Wtf I thought that shit was tapioca, never been more disappointed.
>>
>>8135481
I guess a better question would be what DO you eat, you fucking autist?
>>
>>8134513
McDonald's anything
Spam
Mac & cheese
sloppy Joes (or anything drowned in BBQ sauce)
Caprese salad
IPA beer
French fries and cheese together in any form
turkey sandwiches
onion rings
ranch dressing
raw carrots
roast beef
lasagna
chicken wings
jalapeno poppers
most but not all shrimp dishes
Balsamic vinegar
swordfish
mahi-mahi
Chilean sea bass
iceberg lettuce
pork loin
boneless skinless chicken breast
thick crust pizza (or any chain pizza)
Chinese American take out
tilapia
half and half
pizza rolls
>>
Animal products

-Gross
-Despicable
-Unhealthy
>>
Catfish
Pickled Plums
Quinoa
>>
>>8136158

fag
>>
>>8134513
Shrimp. I always get a weird aftertaste that makes me want to throw up
>>
File: 1458600117564.png (109KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
1458600117564.png
109KB, 266x189px
>>8136164
questhion...
do you eat out your gfs fishy bits?
>>
File: 1474365459829.jpg (37KB, 302x604px) Image search: [Google]
1474365459829.jpg
37KB, 302x604px
>>8136158
>shit taste: the post
>>
>>8134513
My mom's cooking
>>
Tbone steak.
>>
>rice

Why is it so disgusting? It's not even the taste but the texture. It just feels wrong to eat. Who likes chewing on bloated grains? Yuck.
>>
>>8136825

which texture are you talking about? Rice can be prepared in many different ways with radically different textures. Plain 'ol boiled rice has a lot different texture than fried, risotto, or sticky rice. They're all different.
>>
>>8136410
I see at as those are all just things I've eaten more than enough of, and there's no reason to revisit any of them when there are so many other options available.
>>
>>8134513
>Broccoli
Fuck, why? It's so fucking good
>>
>>8136827
I hate them all. I only like rice when it's been made into noodles or mochi.
>>
>>8134513
College campus food.
>>
File: 177374110_XS.jpg (28KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
177374110_XS.jpg
28KB, 800x533px
No, just no. Not like this, never like this.
>>
>>8136885
Thats when the banannas are good. The best ones are when it has brown spots but not too much.
>>
Tripe
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
Butter. I'm totally okay with using it for cooking, or using a thin later on a sandwich, but just the thought of eating toast with a thick layer of butter makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>8134513
Ketchup
>>
>>8135481
>Crabs/lobsters/whatever (very annoying to eat)

Yea what the fuck is up with those? My ex used to take me to the crab shacks they have down in MD, and what a goddamn pain in the ass it is trying to eat anything there. All for a few bites of bland bug meat. I just get my Old Bay fix by putting it on my fried potatoes instead.
>>
>>8134513
Goat milk (cheese is ok). Tripe soup ('flaki') - never again!

>>8135199
>brussel sprouts

Oh man, it brings back terrible memories from my childhood.
>>
>>8134513
Cheap novelty foods like candy, popcorn, hotdogs etc. I can't stand food that isn't part of a meal
>>
File: 1411930674075 (1).png (138KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1411930674075 (1).png
138KB, 1024x749px
>>8134560
Brown rice isn't even THAT nutritious overall, in general.

Like, I guess it might be to Asians, since it comprises such a large part of their diet; but to Western people, like Americans and Europeans, just eat the goddamn white rice.

It's literally one or two scoops of rice. You're not going to make any noticeable dent in your overall diet; and I know you like the taste of white rice better; so just eat it instead. That half-assed scoop of mixed vegetables you decided to toss on your plate at the last second? That's probably vastly more nutritionally dense than 3 or 4 scoops of brown rice altogether. Maybe even more.

Rice and cereals and whatevs are just goddamn carbs. Take them out of your diet altogether and just eat a goddamn salad or replace them with broccoli medley.

I know you niggardly sumbitches aren't getting enough vegetables as it is. Eat less processed meats. Eat less starches. Cook yourself a tasty porkchop, or a juicy steak or something. Throw on a pound of cauliflower, onions, broccoli, carrots, peas, whatever to your plate and just go to town.

No need for bread or potatoes or whatever. Eat that stuff sparingly, or unless you're going to be running around all day.

Just eat a big, honking slab of meat and a nice, big pile of veggies.

That's IT. No more! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This message has been bought to you by /fit/
>>
>>8135559
why are you in this thread?
>>
>>8134842
>Fresh papaya
Delicious.

>Persimmon
Delicious.

>Durian fruit
Never had it, but I'm assuming it's delicious as well.

Sounds like you're the disgusting one, m8 :^)
>>
Brussels sprouts
Squash (I've given this a pardon a few times in vegetable soup but I don't willingly eat it)
Eggplant

I can't think of anymore but I'm sure there are plenty more.
>>
>>8137852
>but I'm assuming it's delicious as well
Oh mate, durian is quite possibly the worst edible thing on the planet. It's been described as smelling like rotten flesh and looking like it too. I forget where, but it's illegal to open the fruit up in public spaces.
>>
>>8134513
>>soy sauce

you are one deranged fuck
>>
I can't stand cinnamon. Shit smells and tastes like bug spray. Fuck the winter holiday season when everything reeks of it.
>>
>>8134513
>pho
>soy milk
>morning glory
>vanilla vodka
>any vegan meat imitation product
>kidney
>liver
>umeboshi
>sturgeon
>pork chops (any other kind of pork is fine, I just fucking hate pork chops)
>China Lily brand soy sauce
>kale
>swiss chard
>>
>>8138938
I understand all the other crap but why soy milk?
>>
>Raw onions
I'll eat them cooked it any way but fuck eating them raw
>>
>>8134513
ITT : Spoiled brats
>>
Hahha this thread is litterally filled w/ faggity littel bitch babey's grow up u littel cukk's
>>
>>8134513
Honey marinated stake and honey in general
>>
>>8137836
I don't get the whole snacking thing either. Seems like nothing more than a hobby for fat people and those interested in becoming fat.
>>
>>8139668
stop eating wood anon
>>
>>8134810
>Chorizo
I really feel sorry for you, my dude.
>>
>>8135481
>Mom's slimy and stinky mix of vegetables
No wonder you're so picky, you're still a literal child.
>>
File: 1473031940118.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473031940118.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>>8134887
DELET THIS
>>
>>8137847
to make fun of the autists
>>
I have a hard time eating fish. Even more so when it's prepared like sushi or sashimi. I had really shitty sushi as a kid and threw it up and the smell of vomit and fish just horrified me. I can't stand the smell, and it's usually the same with the taste. It sucks too because my dad is a really good cook and he makes supposedly amazing cod fish and swordfish
>>
>>8134513
>kale
>quinoa
>tofu
>lentil
>cooked carrots
>cooked broccoli
>cooked brussel sprouts

My mom went on a binge of meme diets, including paleo, keto, vegan, gluten-free, and a dozen others lasting no longer than 2 weeks. Funny thing is she's still fat as she was before
>>
Pre-cooked hamburgers
Hotdogs
Lean Cuisine
Tyson Chicken Nuggets
Cup Noodles
Chicken flavor packaged Ramen

When I was just slightly above broke-status, single and living alone this is basically all I ate(when I wasn't eating Taco Bell, In-n-Out and Domino's). It was either cheap or always on sale. I never cooked actual food because all I did was work, smoke pot and play vidya.
>>
>>8134531
even knob?
>>
anything with fennel
>>
>>8134898
That's because you're not supposed to eat them by themself.

It's like tofu - It's a meat supplement, not a meat substitute. You eat it with other stuff on the plate and it tastes so good together.
>>
File: 1391053894779.jpg (30KB, 298x363px) Image search: [Google]
1391053894779.jpg
30KB, 298x363px
>>8136198
>>8136410
are you retarded?

MAC AND FUCKING CHEESE. peanut butter.

that guy has a solid list sprinkled with some retarded choices.
>>
Rice and Peanut Butter.

I tried this one time. My reasoning was that rice == bread. Therefore, I spooned a bit of normal commercial PB into a small pot of rice.

It tasted good for half a bite. It was a fleeting confusing moment that went wrong almost right away.

I threw away the bowl, but for the rest of the day, the smell of rice and peanut butter haunted me from the inside. I could feel the rice sticking to my insides and refusing to digest, releasing a horrible stench through my skin, sweat, mouth, breath, and fingers.

It kept me awake for days just thinking about it.
>>
>>8141527
fuck off gangrel
>>
File: 1473281124888.jpg (135KB, 700x830px) Image search: [Google]
1473281124888.jpg
135KB, 700x830px
Broccoli every few years I try again to see if I'll like it but I never do.
>>
Anything ginger

Cottage cheese
>>
Orange soda
Pumpkin spice flavored anything
Lamb
Offal
>>
File: kraft1.jpg (56KB, 565x420px) Image search: [Google]
kraft1.jpg
56KB, 565x420px
>Kraft Mac and Cheese
>Grey colored pasta
>Day-glo orange colored "cheese" powder
Occasionally ate this as a kid, tried it as an adult and made me feel sick for hours afterwards.
>>
wasabi - it just burns my mouth and tastes disgusting
mushrooms - like pieces of rubber that are pointless to eat, and also THEY DONT DIGEST. I used to obsessively examine and explore my own shit and MUSHROOMS DO NOT BREAK DOWN. this is gross it comes out looking the same colour and the same shape as how you ate it, just big chunks or slices of fucking mushroom (i would shit examine in the shower so when I separate out the mushroom it really does just look like normal mushroom). this is wrong and it seems pointless to eat like my body gets no nutrients from it's just rubber filler yuck!
mussels - taste like salty offal/tripe
dill and fennel - faggot herbs ruin everthing
pomegranet - can't be fucked peeling and eating this bullshit nigger 'food'. can never quite work out whether I'm supposed to eat the seeds or not? If not, then WHAT IS THE FUCK fucking bullshit fruit all that effort for a tiny fucking little mouthfull of red bullshit fuck OFF
soda like coke, sprite fanta, anything super sweet and fizzy - basically just rots your teeth and is disgusting
alcohol spirits - because I don't enjoy the taste of drain cleaner
san pedro cactus - mescaline is cool but vomiting a foot of plastic bag cat vomit giant snot booger SPEW YUCK puffy gooey spine VOMIT foulest shit ever
white slice bread - faggot food for white trash
non free range eggs - dirty filthy cruel pale yolk filth fuck you
pork, except for msg covered scratchings when I'm drunk - pork is filthy dirty animal YUCK not even vermin jew kikes will eat this would you eat food a fucking RAT VERMIN turns down? sick piece of shit..
food that's too spicy, anything more than mild spice is for small dick faggots trying to compensate proving how '''''manly''''' they are (((enjoying))) eating fire which DETRACTS from the fucking flavour OH THIS IS SO NICE I LIKE HOW MY ENTIRE FACE IS BEING PLUNGED INTO MOLTEN STEEL IT REALLY TAKES AWAY EVEN MORE FROM HOW LITTle FLAVOUR THERE IS IN YOUR FAGGOT CHINK MOTHERS FOOD, YUM!
>>
File: kesäkeitto.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kesäkeitto.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>8134513
>>
fuck everybody itt except for this guy

>>8134531

you are all a bunch of retards who really should fucking leave this board. you are not into food and cooking if you have this massive ridiculous list of foods you "can't" """do""". I hate you all
>>
>>8138938
Ever try Quorn? I found it to be rather good actually.
>>
>>8141787
I love this shit, Velveeta shells are admittedly "better" but all kinds of macaroni and cheese are great.
>>
File: 1465788911433.jpg (90KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1465788911433.jpg
90KB, 720x540px
>>8141838
You forgot the picture.
>>
>>8135481

Oh you wee baby
>>
Rice + Ketchup

Never again. I'm such a fucking retard. It's nothing like a rice omelet.
>>
>>8134513
Anything liver
I hate liver
One of the things I legit can't eat no matter how its prepared
>>
ginger
mushrooms
liver pate
tongue
tendon ordered tendon pho once by accident it was fucked
>>
File: 1442988263319.jpg (669KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1442988263319.jpg
669KB, 2048x1152px
Slim Jims
I got a large quantity of them for free and for some dumbass reason ate 20+ in one sitting.
Needless to say I vomited. Can't stand the taste of them now.
>>
>>8142825
What's with the picture?
>>
File: 1469118214549.jpg (31KB, 1000x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1469118214549.jpg
31KB, 1000x1281px
>>8136158
Who tf doesn't like chicken wings, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>8142867
It's a spider I caught a few months ago. Didn't have any related pics on my phone and thought it was pretty.
>>
>>8141125
Lel
>>
Bitter melon

That's all I can think of, honestly
>>
Liver and onions isn't really my thing, I guess
>>
Almonds and walnuts because I'm allergic to them.

Aside from that? Corn. I can't fucking stand corn in any way served.
>>
>>8134513
Bacon. Corndogs.
>>
>>8134513
If you come back OP.

Do you like KFC? I'm thinking that you mustn't like msg or savoury.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.