[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best kind of chicken nuggets are the ultra-cheap pink slime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nuggettss.jpg (225KB, 690x390px) Image search: [Google]
nuggettss.jpg
225KB, 690x390px
The best kind of chicken nuggets are the ultra-cheap pink slime type and you all know it.
>>
>>8132862
The mcdonalds style breading is better than the breadcrumb style.
>>
no such thing as a good chicken nugget
tendies only pls
>>
>>8132895
>implying the two are somehow different
>>
>>8132897
uh yeah there is
tender = tenderloin of the breast, a filet
nugget = ???? mashed up and pressed together

ill use ground chicken for certain things but only a clueless 5 yo would take a nugget instead of an intact cut of meat
>>
>>8132862
Those don't look pink at all
>>8132890
>mcdonalds style breading
They batter their nuggets and I would love to find those in the frozen food aisle
>>
>>8132902
>tender = tenderloin of the breast, a filet

It's cute that you actually believe that. Tendies is exactly like crabsticks. Processed meat that's been given the same texture as the real thing.
It might look like breast, and it might feel like breast, but it's mostly gristle and beaks.
>>
>>8132908
Just the first image on google of nuggets. And you can get the maccas style battered ones in supermarkets. Look for the ones that call themselves tempura battered. They still won't taste the same but the batter is mostly similar.
>>
>>8132921
I don't live in Australia but I'll try harder looking for them over here
>>
>>8132920
If you could artificially replicate muscle texture from refined paste like that, we'd have meat substitutes worth a damn already. You're full of shit.
>>
>>8132954
Just look up one of the many youtube vids showing how to make crab sticks. Of course you'd need animal protein though.
>>
>>8132920
i hope yourd trolling and dont really have this jetsons tier fantasy

the cost of such a process would be ridiculously high, 10000x more than the cost of a whole factory farmed chicken
go buy some real cuts of meat one day and look for "chicken tenderloins" you will notice these are the exact same shape as the chicken tenders you can get from any restaurant or precooked/frozen in a bag

crab sticks dont even achieve what youre describing as they dont replicate the muscle striations throughout the meat
>>
>>8132979
Chicken meat isn't crab meat, it's not remotely equivalent. You know the crab sticks aren't the issue here.
>>
>>8132862
Same for sausages. Fuck off with your 99% pork sausages. If I wanted that, I'd buy a pork joint.

The best stuff is the cheapest frozen Lidl tier sausages that they serve in state schools
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.