[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst cooking videos on youtube. I'll start with one th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1426915644717.jpg (99KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
1426915644717.jpg
99KB, 800x479px
Worst cooking videos on youtube. I'll start with one that's easy to top:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrRCIWfbTiA
>>
>>8107195
This video made me very angry
>>
>>8107195
This sounds like a really easy way to eat like 7000 calories without paying attention.
>>
>>8107218
they dont still maintain the same level of calories when they cook down so much in size, right?
>>
>>8107195

Why are Americans hell bent on developing type 2 diabetes as quickly as possible?
>>
>>8107263
she loads them with sugar, but i guess some of the oil & glaze is pressed out
>>
>>8107195
anything from kays good cooking
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY
>>
>>8107263
They're just flattened, anon. If you took a donut and squished it into a tiny ball in your fist it would still have the same amount of calories.
>>
>>8107265
It's a mindset.
In the USA diabetes is considered an inevitability.
>>
>>8107263
it's not raw meat anon, just flattened and fried, if anything they have much more calories from the addition of even more oil
>>
>>8107195
Isn't assisted suicide illegal?
>>
>>8107299
>addition of more oil
so, you didn't even watch the video?

the grease on the panini press is obviously fat or icing from the original doughnut. they do not add anything but cinnamon sugar. albeit, that would obviously add calories, but is not the point of my post, which is to make you feel like an idiot.
>>
>>8107305
Sounds like you didn't watch the video, anon. She says right away that she has already sprayed the grill with oil.
>>
>>8107307
yeah, like pam or something, adds maybe 5 or 10 calories. welcome to /ck/
>>
File: 1407253537878.jpg (158KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1407253537878.jpg
158KB, 600x357px
>>8107307
>spray oil
>calories
>>
>>8107316
Still adding a bit of calories, all I'm saying.
>>
>>8107322
i appreciate your even head in the face of my shitposting. the "much more calories" just kinda got to me.
>>
>>8107195
>Spam fries
>Ramen burger
I feel sick
>>
>>8107285
(You)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.