[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diabetics , have you ever injected insulin at the restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 290x174px
Diabetics , have you ever injected insulin at the restaurant just before eating? If so, at the table or in the toilet ?
Yesterday I injected a pen at the table , but no one seemed to notice , and the restaurant was full .Did I made a gesture of rudeness ?
>>
Idk, if youre discrete, i guess you could do it at the table.
>>
>>8103851

Have a friend who's diabetic and he injects at the table

It's fine imo.
>>
>>8103867
this, i literally give no fucks, sometimes i do it in the bicep to scare people. no one has ever said anything and if they do all you have to do is tell them to mind their business

i use the good ol needles too.

if the people youre eating with know youre diabetic then its ok, if they dont then at least warn them.
>>
one time i was at chickfila and someone shot up insulin at the table before killing like two 12pc nuggets and a large lemonade

imo i thought it was pretty cool and it made a relatively boring drunk snack into something special
>>
>>8103851
As a 30 year type 1 this is my take on it:

Yes, it is generally socially acceptable if you don't make a show of it by attempting to be discrete. Don't show excessive bare skin and be mindful of other people who are squeamish about hypodermic needles. It is also wise to be prepared for bleeds with a paper napkin or something. Let's be honest, sometimes you hit a vein. Best thing to do in that situation is excuse yourself and go to the restroom. I sometimes shoot up at the table at a casual restaurant, but never at an upscale place because I wouldn't take the chance of getting blood on nice clothes.
>>
I often wonder the same thing about rolling some coke at the restaurant table.
If anyone else is curious, apparently they don't find it "acceptable". Cops neither.
>>
I think if you whipped your cock out and slammed it on table and started sticking needles into it, then I'd have something to say about that.

But if you choose your injection site wisely I'd be fine. In fact I'd be too busy staring at the breastfeeding milf.
>>
>>8103851
>classicamericanpost.jpg
>>
>>8103851
Non diabetic chef reporting.

If ANYONE in my restaurant had a problem with you doing that, I would have a way bigger problem with them than you...

Do what you gotta to enjoy the food without worry.
>>
It's great for covering up taking hits of hard shit.
>>
Diabetics are way better at covering up then woman breastfeeding at a fucking restaurant table.
>>
>>8103916
>2 12 piece nuggets
So 24 nuggets
>>
>>8104330
I'm glad you're able to do simple math
>>
Go for it. I'm not a baby.
>>
>>8104148
lmao what a fucking dumbass
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.