[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys. Picked these bad boys because I was feeling like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 0002370000006_0_A1C1_0600.png (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0002370000006_0_A1C1_0600.png
295KB, 600x600px
Alright boys. Picked these bad boys because I was feeling like roasting a bird but don't want a ton of left overs. Since it will just be the girlfriend and I, give me some recipes that i could use for date night. While i'm cooking, she'll be shaving the vag, so that should give me some time. Help me out, fellas
>>
stuff them with stuffing
>>
>>8101351
Load them with cottage cheese from your girls rotting "vag".
t. virgin
>>
>>8101447
?
>>
File: 1338945426502.jpg (329KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1338945426502.jpg
329KB, 500x500px
>>8101351
Brine them, then shove them up your ass
>>
>>8101437
>>8101714
>>8101822
OP getting BTFO

You're fucking shit OP. Literally not a single person on this board has any respect for you. Fuck off and never come back, nobody is interested in your shitty birds.
>>
File: images (53).jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (53).jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>8101828
I am :(
>>
>>8101351
you should of planted this a week ahead, this is a good idea for next week though. douche her vag and collect the douching liquid. then give her and your self an enema until your butt juice runs clear. both another enema with and collect that liquid. brine the birds for at least 24 hours in the douche and enema liquids.
>>
>>8101351
Carefully take the cavity of the raw chicken and stick your dick into it, pretending it is a better version of your girlfriends vag, as it will be significantly tighter than her loose, worn out meat curtains. And as always, en-joy!
>>
Brine them, but after you do make sure you air dry them for a while, that's important
>>
>brining roast chicken
Enjoy your shitty thin textured skin after the brine.
>>
>>8102621
>not brining chicken
Enjoy eating unseasoned food like a puritan.
>>
Absolutely do not brine these chicken. Prepare them via this recipe.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/03/dinner-tonight-jacques-pepins-quick-roasted-chicken-recipe.html

pull the skin away from the flesh and pour that recipe into the skin. DON'T cook the breast past 165 degrees. It will be the best chicken you've ever served to anyone.
>>
>>8102763

I've only made 20 birds, but everyone has a shitfit over them.
>>
>>8102763

The only key to this recipe is the breast reaching 165 degrees. After that, everything else is rich.
>>
>>8102755
I'd rather have a seasoned roasted chicken with crispy skin than your skinless chicken breast equivalent of a roast chicken.
>>
>>8102755

Small birds don't enjoy brining. It's essentially a waste of time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.