[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best boxed breakfast cereal and why is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 20160916_122933.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160916_122933.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
What's the best boxed breakfast cereal and why is it Honey Nut Cheerios?
>>
File: download.jpg (214KB, 1000x1396px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
214KB, 1000x1396px
>>8099587
>>
I'm a honey bunches of oats man myself but I also really like the protein Cheerios
Think I might just like not too sweet cereals with clusters of stuff in them
>>
>>8099587
that reminds me, I can't wait for pumpkin cheerios.
>>
>>8099838
Agree. Don't forget cinnamon Life.
>>
>>8099847
>I'm a honey bunches of oats man

fuuuuck yes, literally came here to post this
>>
I like to ALWAYS have Bran Flakes in the house. They aren't the only cereal I eat and I for sure have other ones around as well, but they're the staple that I never want to be without. Taste great, solid and hearty, and (as far as boxed cereals go) good for you.
>>
Actually, regular Cheerios with a nice drizzle of honey on top is better.
>>
>>8099587
I won't hate on you for liking them, OP, but I just can't.

Used to love them back in the late eighties, but either they or I changed, and now they give me the runs every single time.
>>
File: cereal_fruity_pebbles_1920x1200.jpg (2MB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cereal_fruity_pebbles_1920x1200.jpg
2MB, 1900x1200px
Didn't read the thread

Everybody else is wrong.
>>
File: Oatmeal-squares.jpg (115KB, 437x586px) Image search: [Google]
Oatmeal-squares.jpg
115KB, 437x586px
The answer is granola

The non-granola answer is this
>>
File: rustled.jpg (441KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rustled.jpg
441KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>8099587
berry berry kix
rice krispie treat cereal
corn pops
apple jax
cocoa puffs
reeses peanut butter crunch
>>
>>8099587
OMAR COMING Y'ALL
>>
File: 516LyoqfCFL.jpg (56KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
516LyoqfCFL.jpg
56KB, 357x500px
I swear I've never met anyone else that loves this cereal like I do.

Most people haven't even heard of it.
>>
>>8099838
This right here.
>>
>>8100783
Nature's Path cereals in general are solid

the "adult" ones are better, especially vanilla crisp
>>
>>8101008
i have diabetes now, thanks dick
>>
C H E X
H
E
X E H C
>>
>>8100783
Seriously this
Or peanut butter puffins
>>
>off-handedly say in a discussion with my Westerner friend I think cereals are a dessert food and not a breakfast food
>get mocked
Like really, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>8101026
I grew up eating King Vitamin. Some stores still sell it and they still haven't changed the hidden object thing on the back.
>>
>>8101180

Pretty sure it's been the same packaging for the last 20 years.

I live in the deep south and all the ghetto grocery stores still carry it which I'm thankful for.
>>
>>8101149
It would depend what cereal. And also on your definition of dessert, ie, what percentage of the total calories of a dish is allowed to be sugar before it's a dessert?
>>
>>8101208
I mean, as far as I know myself, I considered cereal to be the kind of sweet stuff you eat after you finish your main breakfast.
>>
>>8101197
Same lol, I'm in southwestern VA
>>
>>8100299
This guy knows what's up.

I put blueberries on top. God tier.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.