[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who makes the best value menu chicken sandwich? I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
Who makes the best value menu chicken sandwich? I'm not sure why but the cheap one from jack in the box really steals my wool. I think the mayo they use might be different but also I like the bread and chicken better than McDonald's or Wendy's.
>>
if you removed the chicken i would say mcdonalds makes a fine value chicken sandwich. their mayo, lettuce and bun are perfectly seasoned imo

just the chicken hardly resembles chicken. chicken shouldnt look like shotgun-executed tumors put through a blender
>>
For me
>>
File: McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
THE FINAL CHICKEN SANDWICH
>>
wendy's has a p gud chicken sandwich and it's still a dollar unlike the mcchiken
>>
Jack in the box is top tier with sour dough subbed as the bun.

Wendy's takes the cake no modifications,

but the McChicken is the most consistent.
>>
File: boo.jpg (11KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
11KB, 310x162px
i like the "original chicken sandwich" from bk, everyone elses is ok. never had jacks.
>>
>>8099312
am I the only one who adds tomato to the mcchicken?
>>
>>8099242
Rumor has it if you say this to the person taking your order at McDonalds you get a free McChicken.
>>
>>8099326
I add tomato and cheese and those cucks actually charge for tomato
>>
>>8099697
I tried it and everyone started laughing at me. I did get a free McChicken though after I explained to them how it works.
>>
>>8099225
I've been a sandwich fucker for 10 years now and want to stop. The problem is that the group of fast food fuckers that I hang out with don't like me now and if I took my Burger King crown that I wear in public off, they would probably beat me up and kill me. My last sandwich (a cute spicy chicken w/ sauce) gave me severe diarrhea and hemorrhoids on my ass and now I have a hard time taking a shit. Sometimes I have to take an Ex-lax so my shit will come out easy.

I've never had sex with a girl, because I don't know how to pick them up. That's why I fuck dollar menu sandwiches. But now I'm just tired of breaded chicken ripping my cock when they don't have enough mayo for lubrication. I've had to get stitches three times. I went out with a sandwich shagger last night who said he only gives, he doesn't receive, so I had to buy his sandwich and he made me eat it or he would kick my ass.

- Tony, Age 20, Austin, Texas
>>
>>8099225
I like Wendy's chicken

juicy and feels like a real chicken breast and not some pressed patty like the McChiken

though the Jr Chicken is solid and way better than the McChicken
>>
>>8100862

I lol'd
>>
>>8100862
>I've never had sex with a girl, because I don't know how to pick them up.
the only part of your post that was true
>>
>>8100862
I've been a terrible fake YouTube cook for 10 years now and want to stop. The problem is that my YouTube subscribers don't like me now and if I took my cooking show off, they would probably beat me up and kill me. My last meal (a raw ice water burger, with party cheese salad for dessert) gave me severe constipation and E. coli poisoning, and now I have a hard time taking a shit. Sometimes I have to take an Ex-lax so my shit will come out easy.
I've never actually made a decent meal, because I don't know how to cook. That's why I'm a "YouTube celebrity". But now I'm just tired of guys ripping my ass after I get salmonella poisoning from eating undercooked chicken and eggs. I've had to go to the hospital three times. I went out with my wife Tammy last night who said she only eats, she doesn't cook, so I had to cook garbage stew, and he made me eat the first bowl or she would kick my ass.
- Jack, Age 48, Hendersonville, Tennessee
>>
McChicken posters are obsessing so much that it's scary. Get help friends.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.