[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some foods that will keep a depressed NEET from losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 2453.jpg (510KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
2453.jpg
510KB, 3456x2304px
What are some foods that will keep a depressed NEET from losing too much weight from lack of appetite & low energy?

I just remembered that grilled cheese actually still taste good, has plenty of calories, and is pretty easy to make.

What other foods are good, calorie-dense, and not too unhealthy to make?

I'm not looking for /fit/ bulking foods really, but more like simple filling meals.
>>
peanut butter jar + spoon
>>
baked potato with chili and grated cheese

burritos
>>
Most things on the bottom shelf in your frozen premade food isle
>>
Egg on toast.
>>
>>8098649
that's totally /fit/ tier bulking food though
maybe it's comfort food to you?
>>
9mm soup
>>
Semen is great this time of year. It's best to get it straight from the source.
>>
>>8098641
Bleach soup
>>
>>8098828
ahaha le bleach mehmeh xd
>>
Just drink beer, lots of calories and makes you feel better so it's good for the depression too.
>>
>>8098641
Cheap wine and a handfull of Xanax
>>
>>8098641
Tortilla bread + chicken breast + tomatoes +lettuce. Or any variety of wraps rather. They are filling and easy to make
>>
>>8098835
this desu
they call it a beer belly for a reason
>>
File: 00021130282586_full.jpg (19KB, 148x273px) Image search: [Google]
00021130282586_full.jpg
19KB, 148x273px
>>8098641
Oatmeal. I don't think it's particularly calorie dense, but it 's easy to make and tastes good to me.

Also remember to take vitamins if you aren't eating a balanced diet.

Pic related is 30 servings (4500 calories) of oats for $2.50
>>
File: Mixed_nuts_small_white1.jpg (263KB, 1600x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Mixed_nuts_small_white1.jpg
263KB, 1600x1362px
If price is no object, nuts are calorie dense and good for you.

And you don't have to make them at all. They come pre-made.
>>
bananas
>>
Also a depressed NEET more suggestions please....

Mine are pre cooked rice that you can microwave, avocados, crisps, plain yoghurt and fruit, peanuts, powdered soup and packet croutons, supermarket trifle, supermarket quiche, microwave noodles.
>>
>>8098641
Bacon & eggs on white bread will keep your waifu "thicc"
>>
>>8100167
thank you for this
>>
>>8098641
poptarts breh

400 calories for one pouch, and they're easy to eat when you're not hungry
>>
File: 20120504-weetabix-box.jpg (40KB, 273x375px) Image search: [Google]
20120504-weetabix-box.jpg
40KB, 273x375px
>>8100364
why the fuck are pop tarts so cheap. they're half the price of my usual breakfast cereal.

i could have been eating pop tarts all the time and saving money.

fucking bullshit trying to be healthy. life is not fair.
>>
>>8098655
runescape/10
>>
>>8100395
Is that cereal or an actual biscuit that you just break apart.
>>
>>8100395
how old are you?
you only have to start eating healthy when you're 30
>>
>>8100403
yes
>>
>>8100403
The latter.
>>
>>8098641

you shoudl probably lose 20 lbs
>>
OP a personal favorite of mine is quesadillas, all you need is a bag of cheese some tortillas and a pan. Pretty filling and not too bad for you.
>>
>No mention of tendies

OP, get yourself a big bag of frozen chicken nuggets. Microwave as needed. Dip in sauce. I recommend either honey mustard or straight honey.

Maybe some frozen tots to go with them as well.
>>
>>8098835
It's nto good for the depression kek, if you want something good for depression drink caffeine shit
>>
Maybe it won't help but have you considered supplementing vitamin d? Most people are deficient and improving it could help
>>
>>8100971
at 6'4" 165 lbs?
not really, anon
>>
Honestly best thing for depression is regular vegetables, you need vitamins to not feel like shit. Try frying sliced courgettes & tomatoes with garlic + dribble some olive oil on top, tasty and easy as fuck
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.