[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supposedly this stuff and the green stuff are both 9000 scoville.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Supposedly this stuff and the green stuff are both 9000 scoville. I love the green stuff on fuckin almost everything. This black shit on charred meat though.... how is it so good.... someone explain to me.... what is this flavor.
>>
>>8098541
how can you type if you can't read it says chile habanero right on the bottle.
>>
File: Noo.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Noo.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>8098544
but what makes it so smokey
>>
Habanero's are very sweet and fruity and not at all smoky.
Perhaps they smoke them before processing? They could have also added liquid smoke or ancho/chipotles.
>>
>>8098552
Cancer from smoking the fuck out of the peppers to appeal to your wrecked palate.
>>
Any dipshit who gives a shit about scoville units needs to leap off a bridge. Does it taste good, or not?
>>
File: 14473.jpg (57KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14473.jpg
57KB, 1000x1000px
give this shit a try
>>
>>8098628
LMAO ok tobasco boy, no one gives a fuck about what little pussies like you have to say.
>>
>>8098628
>eats raw carolina reapers because he "doesn't give a shit about scoville units"
>>
>>8098692
>>8098701

You guys are so bro I just grew a twin.
>>
What's the point of hot sauce? It has an unnecessary amount of sugar and dairy included.

With actual chilli peppers you have a more versatile type of seasoning. And more nutrition from the peppers.
>>
File: photo-3.jpg (115KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo-3.jpg
115KB, 478x640px
>>8098719
I've never heard of any hot sauce that meets that description, most are nothing but water or vinegar, peppers, and salt.
>>
>>8098719
>hot sauce
>sugar and dairy
wat. You're buying the wrong shit, m8
>>
>>8098541
>What's the point of hot sauce? It has an unnecessary amount of sugar and dairy included.
What 3rd world country are you from anon
>>
>>8098626

Like anyone is going to smoke peppers... they just add liquid smoke and that's it.
>>
>>8098719
They used to say this all the time on chan and I think it's appropriate now
>lurk more
>>
>>8098814
I do it all the time, after I've grilled my meal I just put a bunch of jalapeƱos on the grill and close all the vents. After about 30 45 mins I take them off and blend them up with a bit of salt and vinegar. I should try ageing it, as this would add a lot of complexity but it still basically works
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
if you that try this...best fucking salsa that i have found
>>
>>8098541
The green one is green from the food coloring.
>>
>>8098692
>brings up flavor
>you automagically assume tobasco
tabasco tastes like shit bruh.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.