[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are deli staff so rude? Is it really that hard to slice meats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DaveatCounter400.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DaveatCounter400.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
why are deli staff so rude? Is it really that hard to slice meats and cheeses without being a prick to every customer?
>>
nope
>>
>>8098186
You seem like someone who works at a deli.

>nope

very helpful
>>
>>8098175
Think of slicing big, nasty, press-formed hunks of industrial meat for shitty customers 8 hours a day, six days a week. Guy gets upset because you don't have his favorite brand. Grandma asks for five different thicknesses. Firehouse comes in for and orders twenty pounds of shit. On your feet your entire shift
Honestly, deli counter is probably the WOAT grocery job
>>
>>8098193
I was agreeing it's not that difficult
>>
>>8098175
Maybe it's a personal problem? On your end, I mean.
>>
>>8098208
I'm sorry... Im still triggered after my wife made me go get her pastrami today. I'm not used to such rudeness and am on the defensive.
>>
>>8098175
Didn't you makes this thread about two months ago? What kind of shit deli are you going to?
>>
>>8098198
>implying any grocery store would let their employees work over 40 hours and have to pay OT
>>
>>8098219
Pretty sure everyone has gotten your wife's pastrami to be fair.
>>
I don't think I've ever had any employee ever be rude to me.
>>
>tfw vegan

>tfw never have to deal with the unpleasantness/autism that is the deli ever again
>>
>>8098228
People generally don't abuse special needs folks in public...
>>
Worked for a Wawa for about two years though during that time we no longer had slicers for the deli meats. We'd just weigh out what we had pre-sliced for customers. After the first year I worked there, we stopped doing that and just stuck to making sandwiches. People in my area were pissed at first but got over it eventually.

Overall, I'd like to think I wasn't rude though I did get a little loud when calling out people's numbers and they weren't paying attention. Had a lot of really rude customers.
>>
>>8098214
I was polite. I work in a restaurant and am always really nice to service industry workers.

>be me

>Ask for pound of thinly sliced pastrami
>See the first 1/8" slice and politely ask for it to be thinner.
>Have the dude huff and puff and cop major attitude and act like I'm a jerk BC I don't want Bologna thick slices of pastrami.
>>
>>8098198
Guh! I had this one old hag that came in for a her sandwiches at lunch, and every time someone would ask her if she had been helped she would place her order like there wasn't already three to four people already making her fucking dry-ass turkey breast subs that she was only going to buy one of.
>>
>>8098227
BTFO!
>>
>>8098302
how mongoloid are you and your co-workers? Can't you fucking communicate? Do you lack any awareness of your surroundings?

It's not the senile hags fault if you idiots can't track a single order.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.