[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you pour the milk then the cereals or do you pour the cereals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1445073220900.jpg (51KB, 628x618px) Image search: [Google]
1445073220900.jpg
51KB, 628x618px
Do you pour the milk then the cereals or do you pour the cereals then the milk first?
>>
I don't eat sugar bits with cow lactose because I'm not a toddler anymore
>>
>Not putting them in at the same time

What do you even have 2 hands for
>>
>>8096054
nigger detected
>>
They each get their own bowl for avoiding the soggies
>>
>>8096060
that makes no sense
>>
>>8096060
Dude, black people love cereal. "Just put some water on it!"
>>
I do both

First pour in cereal, then milk

Then when you've eaten the cereal and there's leftover milk; pour in more cereal.
>>
I use plain yogurt and I sprinkle cereal and fruit on top. Because milk tastes like shit to me unless it's pre-flavored or something. Yogurt doesn't have this effect on me though.
>>
>>8096109
This
>>
>>8096109
Objectivly the correct way to eat cereal
>>
I usually pour the milk into the bag the cerial comes in and then dump it into the bowl

The milk moves faster than cereal so it all evens out and u get rid of the dusty on the buttom
>>
>>8096225
If you're a fat ass
>>
>>8096261
You must be the kind of person who eats until he's full instead of following the serving suggestions
fatass
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.