[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that Indian people can't figure out how to use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: indian magic.jpg (807KB, 1400x1020px) Image search: [Google]
indian magic.jpg
807KB, 1400x1020px
How is it that Indian people can't figure out how to use toilets but have figured out how to make eggplants into a dish so delicious?

How does one culture get food so right and civics so, so wrong?
>>
>>8092337
Actually, incidence of butt probrems like hemorrhoids and anal tears (ask your dad) are almost non-existent in poo-in-loo countries because they don't sit down to shit
>>
>>8092393
What does that have to do with Indians shitting in the street?
>>
>>8092478
everything son
>>
>>8092393
Yes but dysentery is rife
>choose your poison
>>
>>8092393

you can poo in a loo squatting down as well if you have a different type of a loo.

there's no necessity to shit on the street.
>>
>>8092337
post recipe pls
>>
They used to shit in a field but urbanisation made them come to the city to build that new iphone you gotta have. The infrastructure simply isn't there to cope with the population increase
>>
>>8093049
>the infrastructure isn't there to cope with massive public shitting
>implying this isn't a social problem
>>
>>8092393
This is a false equivocacy. Yes, it is true that Westerners sit down to shit the wrong way, and Indians sit down the right way.

However Westerners use toilets and Indians do not (for the most part).

Why is there not a country in the world that has implemented correct form in conjunction with toilets? You would think by now such things would be implemented, but I suppose cultural habits die hard.
>>
>>8093049

It's more than just that though, there's a cultural angle as well.

I read an article discussing this, and it pointed out how in Pakistan the various initiatives to improve sanitation worked very well, whereas they failed in India despite having the same infrastructure problems. The article described how even when toilets were installed & infrastructure provided via foreign investment people didn't use them because they considered it unclean to defecate in the home, and also that it was wasteful to use a room in the house for that purpose when instead that room could be used for storage.
>>
there are no ancient legends of child-snatching eggplant ghosts. if there were then they would be shunned like the toilets are.
>>
>>8092393
You do realize there are toilets which flush and are therefore sanitary, while also allowing you to squat right?

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
>>
>>8093062

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
>>
>>8093062
>Why is there not a country in the world that has implemented correct form in conjunction with toilets?

Why have you never been outside of whatever shithole you call home?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squat_toilet
>>
>>8093095
>>8093102

beat me to it
>>
>>8093113
You know why I wear gold underwear?

Because I always come first.

Pisses my girlfriend off to no end though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.