[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>add pic related to milk >get essentially chocolate milk,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: free-coffee-mate.png (211KB, 403x244px) Image search: [Google]
free-coffee-mate.png
211KB, 403x244px
>add pic related to milk
>get essentially chocolate milk, but any flavor you want
>35 calories a shot, more fat than sugar

You're welcome.
>>
That's fucking disgusting.
>>
Now I'm really curious. Fuck.
>>
The hazelnut alone has 15 calories per teaspoon.

Why didn't Nestle just make powdered flavored-milk? They might've sold more.
>>
>>8075668
It's really good. You only need a splash of it, the flavor doesn't have to be overwhelming.
>>
>>8075631
CoffeeMate is fucking disgusting. Why even not use cream, half and half or milk?

I get the "office setting" thing but I'll just take my coffee black instead thanks
>>
>>8075668

Why? Chocolate syrup for milk is sugar and artificial flavor. This is cream with artificial flavor, not even that much sugar. If anything this is better. You only need a small amount.

You put a drizzle in and it makes the whole glass of milk flavored. It's actually a lower calorie way to get flavored milk, and rather than just chocolate or strawberry these guys have everything. Even girl scout cookie flavors.

It should be noted I bought this for coffee, came up with adding it to milk while drunk. Can't stop won't stop.
>>
>>8075726

Because I want my coffee to taste like a girl scout cookie.
>>
>>8075631
My old roommate would buy half a dozen coffee mates when they're on sale and dump them in her morning tea because she's a Anglophile and thought that's what English people did.
>>
>>8075631
i used to do this with skim milk.

stopped after i switched to 2%
>>
french vanilla coffee mate is vile. whats wrong with you
>>
File: 1471039491744.jpg (19KB, 585x431px) Image search: [Google]
1471039491744.jpg
19KB, 585x431px
>>8075726
>>
>>8075631
Mix this stuff with vodka or rum for a tasty treat
Inb4 fatties whine about muh thin privilege
>>
>>8075807
Or you know maybe she liked the taste
>>
>>8076089
No she had a huge fetish for British people. Her palate was shit though. She'd eat cool whip out of the container so coffee mate fits.
>>
File: 1468976684305.gif (3MB, 237x329px) Image search: [Google]
1468976684305.gif
3MB, 237x329px
>corn syrup solids
>vegetable oil (including partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil)
>sodium caseinate
>dipotassium phosphate
>mono- and diglycerides
>sodium aluminosilicate
>artificial flavour
>annatto colour
>Carrageenan
>>
File: IMGP1430.jpg?v=1384289239.jpg (211KB, 761x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1430.jpg?v=1384289239.jpg
211KB, 761x520px
>>8075631
>calories
>fat
Step aside, kohai.
>>
>>8076097
Those are the scary words you can't read from the label?

>>8076104
>Natural sweetness without calories
Did they find aspartame in seaweed or something?
>>
>>8076095
Jesus you're naive and pretentious
>>
>>8076148
>Stevia is a sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana.

>The active compounds of stevia are steviol glycosides (mainly stevioside and rebaudioside), which have up to 150 times the sweetness of sugar, are heat-stable, pH-stable, and not fermentable. These steviosides have a negligible effect on blood glucose, which makes stevia attractive to people on carbohydrate-controlled diets.

>In Japan, stevia has been widely used as a sweetener for decades. The Japanese have been using stevia in food products and soft drinks, (including Coca Cola), and for table use. Japan currently consumes more stevia than any other country, with stevia accounting for 40% of the sweetener market.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 250x251px
>>8076161
Sure anon. Have you ever lived with the average Midwestern millennial?
>>
>>8075631
>Drinking Aluminium
Enjoy your Alzheimers
>>
>>8075726
If you drink office "coffee" black, you don't get the office setting.
>>
>>8076173
Oh, I thought stevia was only about twice as sweet as sugar, and only reduced calories by that amount. Must be confusing with coke life or yet another hippy sugar substitute.
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>8076095
>implying cool whip out of the container isn't god tier
I don't want to know how many calories you consume when doing it though
>>
>>8076097

That's how I look after a shot that doesn't sit too well on the ol' stomach
>>
>>8075631
Pass. These things are the culinary equivalent of cheap perfume to me. I have trouble being in an enclosed space with someone else drinking them. Up there with Doritos breath or burnt microwave popcorn. It's probably not that bad in cold form, but when those things warm up in coffee it's like being perfume aisle.
>>
>>8076501

A full container of cool whip is 625 calories. Assuming you don't eat several full containers a day you're good aside from the sugar intake.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.